Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Question:
Are there any meditations that you can suggest to enhance my spirit bonding?

Answer from Magnolia:

Meditation is a great way to connect to a spirit, or multiple spirits, at the same time. An alternative to Meditation is Inner Focus/Quiet Time which is simply putting yourself in a relaxed state. You can use this easy mantras either in Meditation or Inner Focus. Mantras are spoken in repetition and while saying a mantra you should be solely focused on the task at hand. It is best to have the spirit(s) that you want to communicate with directly with you, and call them before you start.

White Arts Mantra: "Veritasi Noseus Aliam" (Veh-ree-tah-zee Noh-see-uhz Ah-lee-ahm)
It's simple, effective, and works with any WA spirit.

Dark Arts Mantra: "Olicula Mankem Rathisis" (Oh-leh-koo-lah Mon-kem Rah-thee-sess)
Again, simple & effective for any DA spirit.

Those mantras can be used at any time, daily, and you cannot hurt anything by using them too often.

Mantras are used to put you in a frame/state of mind that makes your action the mantra is used for conducive to you effort.

Question:
Are there any dangers that could come from owning Vampires?

Answer from Ash:
NOT DANGERS, BUT THERE CAN BE CONCERNS DEPENDING ON HOW DARK ANY DARK ARTS SPIRIT IS. DARK ARTS SPIRITS ARE LIKE HUMANS, CAPABLE OF RIGHT OR WRONG. HUMANS ARE CAPABLE OF GREAT GOOD DEEDS & EVIL DEEDS. SOME PEOPLE ARE MORE SINISTER & TROUBLESOME THAN OTHERS. THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE WITH DA SPIRITS, THEY COME IN A VAST ARRAY OF PERSONALITY & BEHAVIOR VARIANCES. IF YOU BRING A DA SPIRIT INTO YOUR HOME THAT ISN'T A GOOD MATCH FOR YOU BECAUSE THEY ARE MUCH DARKER THAN YOUR NATURE, YOU CAN FIND YOURSELF FEELING LIKE YOU'RE UNEASY, OPPRESSIVE, CHANGES TO YOUR STRESS LEVELS AND BEHAVIORS. A GOOD DA MATCH IS IMPORTANT. A BAD DA MATCH CAN BRING YOU TROUBLE YOU DO NOT WANT. WHAT IS THE DANGER OF A BAD DA MATCH? IF YOU GET SOMETHING TOO DARK FOR YOU IT'S LIKELY YOU'LL FEEL THE STRESS. STRESS, AS WE ALL KNOW, IS NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH, THEREFORE THE ASSAULT OF STRESS CAN CAUSE YOU TROUBLE. THE DANGER YOU COULD ENCOUNTER WITH DA SPIRITS FALLS ENTIRELY TO THE CONJURER'S OR SELLERS ABILITY TO MATCH YOU. IF YOU ARE MATCHED BY SOMEONE INEXPERIENCED OR WHO DOESN'T FOLLOW A STRICT PROTOCOL THE DANGER BECOMES NOT THAT THEY WOULD PHYSICALLY HARM YOU, BUT THAT THE ENERGY MISMATCH BETWEEN YOU COULD CAUSE YOU EMOTIONAL, SPIRITUAL, AND MENTAL DISTURBANCE. YOU SHOULD NEVER KEEP ANYTHING DARKER THAN YOURSELF. I REALIZE WE ALL CAN HAVE THAT VERY DARK PLACE SOMETIMES, BUT WHAT YOU SHOULD ALWAYS LOOK FOR IS A COMPANION WHO IS AS DARK AS YOU GENERALLY ARE, OVERALL. DEPENDING ON THE PERSON, BUT IN A GENERAL SENSE, EXPOSURE TO SOMETHING DARKER THAN YOURSELF OVER A PROLONGED PERIOD COULD CAUSE YOU TO BE DARKER. TRUST YOUR GUT INSTINCT. MOST PEOPLE GET THAT UNEASINESS IN THEIR STOMACH OR CHEST WHEN THEY READ OR SEE SOMETHING THAT IS DARKER THAN YOURSELF. IF YOU FEEL THAT, THE SPIRIT ISN'T FOR YOU.

WE ALL HAVE THAT LINE DRAWN IN THE SAND THEY WE WOULDN'T STEP OVER. SOME PEOPLE'S LINES GO A LOT FARTHER THAN OTHERS. YOU HAVE TO PICK YOUR SPIRIT COMPANIONS BASED ON WHERE YOU DRAW THE LINE. SINCE DA SPIRITS HAVE BOTH GOOD & BAD, THEIR GOOD SIDES IDENTIFY WITH NEUTRAL & WA SPIRITS ON MULTIPLE LEVELS.

Question:
How many spirits can we have in our care?

Answer from Ash:
HOW MANY SPIRITS YOU CAN KEEP DEPENDS ON HOW MANY YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH. WE HAVE THOUSANDS HERE AT ANY GIVEN TIME, IN OUR KEEP AND ONES THAT ARE GOING TO OTHERS, ONES THAT ARE HERE FOR SRA.

Question:
How do we deal with the Egyptian God Amun? And the fact that in a lot of cases, Dark Light in the Universe builds and gives birth while "White" Light does that to some degree but also destroys?

Answer from Ash:

WORKING WITH IMMORTALS IS A DYNAMIC EXPERIENCE BECAUSE OF THEIR ABILITY TO HAVE THE GREAT CAPACITY FOR GROWTH, AND THE GREAT CAPACITY FOR DESTRUCTION. THEY ARE CAPABLE OF GIVING YOU SECURE INSIGHT INTO HOW YOU CAN FLOURISH & GROW, BUT IF THEIR PRIDE FEELS HURT OR INJURED, THEY CAN BE DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH. THEIR CONSTANT PARTICIPATION IN THE ONGOING EXPANSION & DESTRUCTION GIVES THEM UNIQUE INFLUENCE WITH HUMANS. WHEN THEY FEEL THEY ARE BEING TAKEN SERIOUSLY THEY CAN PROVIDE YOU GREAT WISDOM. THEY COME & GO MORE THAN SPIRITS DO, AND CAN HAVE LONG PERIODS OF TIME WHEN THEY ARE GREATLY INTEGRATED INTO YOUR LIFE, AND LONG PERIODS WHEN THEY ARE ABSENT FROM IT.

Question:

Do/Can spirits choose their keepers?

Answer from Ash:
YES, THEY DO. OF COURSE, IT DEPENDS ON THE CONJURER/SELLER. ANY CUSTOM THE SPIRIT SHOULD CHOOSE THE KEEPER. AND WITH PRE-BOUNDS THE SPIRIT USUALLY REACHES OUT TO THE NEXT KEEPER SPIRITS CAN COME TO YOU BECAUSE THEY WANT TO HELP YOU, CHANGE YOUR LIFE, HAVE A BIT OF COMPANY, BECAUSE THEY KNEW YOU BEFORE, ETC.

Question:
Is there a language that- when a phrase is translated and spoken in that language- what you say is bound to manifest?

Answer from Magnolia:

It is what is written that is more important than the language it is written in, when it comes to making something spoken manifest with absolute certainty. Though, some ancient languages such as B'ayo'ook are known to be extremely powerful in manifesting what is desired through it's written and spoken word. However, despite the language, the formulation of the words, and the INTENT & POWER of the person speaking the words is what truly makes a manifestation realized.

Question:

If there is such a language or such phrases, where/when and how did we acquire them? Were they given to us by some non-physical entity, was it knowledge that people once had access to through a particular channel that closed some time in the past and now we are left to work with what has be preserved, without being able to have access to the entire info once available?

Answer from Magnolia:

In some cases, conjurations for magick were said to have been given to the person by a higher being (god, deity, etc), and in some cases it is simply the testing of certain words in phrases, with the appropriate intent, to cause a desired reaction.

There is no doubt that many incredible conjurations & rituals have been lost throughout time. Some, never to be regained, in any capacity, again. However, there are also new rituals and spells coming to light now. There is always the opportunity for a mortal to be guided by an Immortal or a being from another dimension, and realm. Therefore, the opportunity for newly developed guidance and wisdom is ever-present.

Question:
Exactly HOW do these words work to create something? Is there a different way to accomplish the same results or are the myths and stories about all things having a true name that when used it gives you total power over the thing (or living being) true and these words have such an effect because they are the true name of an object, feeling, person etc? Or is it that it's actually calling on the spirit that personifies a certain material, feeling etc and directly asking it to bring what you ask into existence?

Answer from Magnolia:
There are specific types of words you use with specific entities or beings in order to achieve a greater result, but there isn't one, commanding, key word that governs each being. It is the combination of words, the intent behind the words, and the power of the person saying them that makes it powerful. The same conjuration spoken by someone of master status, spoken by someone of no paranormal experience status, will have two, clearly different results.

Question:

I am powerful in many areas of magic with no practice, but why I still doubt of my possibilities, why my spirits that posses knowledge of magic don't help me?

Answer from Magnolia:
It is best to task spirits when you desire them to help you with magick. If their ability reaches to magick, and they can provide you wisdom, or guidance as you practice, simply task them to help you. Give them a goal, and give them a set of criteria you wish accomplished. It's always best to task your spirits when you want them to help you, so they can understand what you want to accomplish, in what time frame, and how you want it accomplished.

Question:
Is it possible to ask the spirits in your keep to go with a family member to provide extra protection for them or if a vampire spirit, to feed.

Answer from Ash:
YES, YOU CAN ASK A SPIRIT TO PROVIDE HELP OR PROTECTION TO A FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND. TELL THEM WHAT YOU WANT ACCOMPLISHED, GIVE THEM A TIME FRAME, AND THEY WILL HELP BASED ON YOUR REQUESTS. VAMPIRE SPIRITS SHOULD NEVER FEED, GENERALLY, IN THE HOUSE, THEY SHOULD ALWAYS FEED OUTSIDE OF THE HOME. A KEEPER CAN MAKE A SPECIAL GIFT TO A VAMPIRE SPIRIT IF THEY WANT TO, BUT GENERALLY THEY SHOULD BE BOUND TO FEED OUTSIDE OF THE HOME.

Question:
How can I be a better Spirit Keeper when it has to be kept a secret in my home?

Answer from Magnolia:
Every person's home life is going to be different, and the ability to openly participate in Spirit Keeping can be difficult for those whose home does not support it. Any spirit that chooses to come to you willk now that you aren't going to be able to be open with your choice, and therefore know that they anticipate having to have alternate communication with you. When working with offerings, use smaller amounts of herbs, or use smaller offerings that can be placed without drawing attention. Use telepathy to communicate with them. And invite them to interact through dreams or meditation. Spirits will work around any life obstacles you have. hey want to be with you, they want to interact with you, and they are willing to work around any issues you have through home life to be able to develop a good relationship. Most of the time you are more worried and anxious about the barrier, whereas they are ready & willing to work through alternate possibilities. Keep all of your Spirit Keeping related tools in a small box. Stress, worry, and anxiety is a natural barrier than can block you in many ways, not just Spirit Keeping. If you have to be private, keep a limited amount of essential tools in one, small box together.

Question:
How does the LBRP affect bound spirits?

Answer from Ash:

THAT DEPENDS ENTIRELY ON THE BINDING & WHO BOUND IT. ANYTHING FROM CH, IT DOESN'T BOTHER THE BINDING AT ALL. DIFFERENT CONJURERS HAVE DIFFERENT PRACTICES, JUST ASK TO MAKE SURE, BUT FOR MOST IT WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
PRE 20TH CENTURY SPIRIT KEEPING LARGELY WAS NOT BINDINGS AS THEY ARE NOW, THEREFORE USING ANY BANISHING RITUAL USUALLY BANISHED ANY SPIRIT THAT WAS AROUND YOU. THESE DAYS, MODERN SPIRIT KEEPING ALLOWS FOR MORE OPTIONS, & THE BINDINGS ARE NOT AFFECTED BY TRADITIONAL BANISHING RITUALS.

Question:
What are some symptoms your Third Eye is opening?

Answer from Ash:

SYMPTOMS VARY, IT CAN BE ACCOMPANIED BY HEADACHES, NAUSEA, LIGHT-HEADED FEELINGS, HAVING BRIGHT FLASHES THROUGH YOUR MIND'S EYE, RANDOM VISIONS & MESSAGES. YOUR THIRD EYE NATURALLY COMES & GOES IN TERMS OF OPENING & CLOSING. IT'S NOT CONSTANTLY OPEN, EVEN FOR THOSE WHO HAVE MASTERED THIRD EYE WORK. YOUR THIRD EYE, LIKE A MUSCLE, FLEXES AS NEEDED & USED. YES, YOU CAN OPEN & CLOSE IT, AND IT CAN OPEN & CLOSE ON IT OWN. WHEN YOU FIRST START WORKING WITH YOUR THIRD EYE IT'S A LITTLE SPORADIC. IT WILL FEEL UNEVEN, LIKE SOMETIMES IT'S REALLY STRONG, SOMETIMES REALLY WEAK. THE MORE YOU PRACTICE, THE MORE EVEN IT BECOMES. WHEN YOU'RE FIRST WORKING WITH YOUR THIRD EYE, IT'S TRADITIONAL TO CHANNEL ENERGY TO THE CENTER OF YOUR FOREHEAD. THEREFORE YOUR BRAIN NATURALLY CONNECTS TO THAT PRECONCEIVED NOTION.

Question:

Do spirits automatically help their Keeper in situations in life when they see a little help is needed?

Answer from Magnolia:
Yes, spirits will jump in and help their Keeper any time they see they need help. You do not have to request them to help. If they see a situation where they need to help you, they will act accordingly, and pull any of their resources to help you. They want to help you, they want you to be happy, and to have a good life. Whenever it is possible, they will act on your behalf.

Question:
Can Fae pass through walls, etc to get in, and out, of your house?

Answer from Magnolia:
Since the person who asked did not elaborate we'll answer both circumstances. A living Faery cannot pass through walls, if you are talking a traditional, Earthen Realm Faery such as a Garden, Woodland, Mountain, Flower, etc Faery. Any spirit, however, is not limited by the constraints of the physical world, and can pass through any physical barrier like walls.

Question:
Did anybody of you seen an angel?

Answer from Ash:
MANY HAVE REPORTED SEEING & HAVING DIRECT CONTACT WITH ANGELS. MYSELF & MAGNOLIA BOTH HAVE HAD CIRCUMSTANCES WHERE WE KNEW ANGELIC INTERVENTION HAPPENED.

Question:
I would like to talk about the use of triangles in conjuration circles - their construction, whether you can manipulate the energies/entities contained within the triangle, open portals from outside the triangle, etc. I have a pair of harpies that are... they should have never been conjured by the Artist, and I'm sending them home soon, but I want to be sure my technique is solid because one of them could be considered loosely black arts.

Answer from Ash:
YOU NEED TO EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION IF YOU ARE GOING TO WORK WITH THE BLACK ARTS. AS FOR THE USE OF A TRIANGLE, THE POWER OF 3 IS EXTREMELY INFLUENTIAL IN THE PARANORMAL, & WE WORK WITH IT ON A DAILY BASIS. IF THE HARPIES ARE BOUND THEN YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW HOW THEY WERE BOUND TO RELEASE THEM. OTHERWISE, IF THEY WERE JUST CONJURED & NOT BOUND, YOU WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM SENDING THEM BACK.

Question:
Can a ring that is spell bound, still be used as a spirit vessel?

Answer from Magnolia:
Yes, you can have spirits and spells on the same vessel, without a problem. You can create a Master Vessel which is the home vessel of spirits and spells in your care.

Question:
If you feel a certain affinity to one type of spirit, what exactly does that mean? Is it simply that your energy meshes, or something more?

Answer from Ash:
IT MEANS YOUR ENERGY MOST CLOSELY MATCHES A SPIRIT OF THAT RACE AT THIS POINT IN TIME. SOME PEOPLE KEEP A CERTAIN RACE OF SPIRIT FOR A LIFETIME, WHEREAS OTHERS HAVE CALLINGS AT SPECIFIC TIMES IN THEIR LIVES FOR SPECIFIC REASONS. IF YOU FEEL A CALLING, GO FOR IT!

Question:
What is the finality as conjurer to bring so many spirits companions bind to humans, is there any astral reward or even personal reward as self gratitude in such hard work?

Answer from Ash:
THE ANSWER WOULD BE DIFFERENT FOR EVERY PERSON YOU ASK, BUT AS A COMPLETE ANSWER THERE IS NO ASTRAL REWARD FOR CONJURING SPIRITS, THERE ISN'T ANY BONUS POINTS IN THE AFTER LIFE FOR IT. WE'RE DOING WHAT WE WERE BORN TO DO, JUST AS A DOCTOR TENDS MEDICAL NEEDS, A CARPENTER TENDS BUILDING, AND ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL STUDIES & IS BORN TO BE WHAT THEY ARE, IT'S THE SAME FOR US, WE'RE BORN TO DO THIS, & THAT'S WHY WE'RE GREAT AT IT. THERE IS DEFINITELY A REWARD IN KNOWING THAT YOU ARE HELPING PEOPLE & KNOWING THAT THEIR LIVES ARE BETTER FOR SOMETHING THAT YOU HELPED THEM WITH. IF YOU CAN DO ANYTHING TO HELP PEOPLE'S LIVES & MAKE THEIR TIME ON EARTH MORE ENJOYABLE & HAPPY, THAT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING TO STRIVE FOR.

Question:
I'm new in spirit keeping and I don't feel as if I have a good handle in effectively communicating with them. At times I do feel subtle communications with answers to problems I am facing. I am looking for more, I want to able to interact with them as I do with people here on earth. Is that possible?

Answer from Magnolia:
Yes, it is possible. Many people speak to their spirits on a daily basis as they do any friend. The more you invest in being a good Spirit Keeper, and the more you invest in spending time with them and developing a relationship, the better off you will be. Do not discount subtle manifestations, or interactions, between yourself and your spirits.

Question:

Any Advice for a beginner trying to learn to channel?

Answer from Magnolia:
If you want to Channel spirits you will find that using Meditation produces great results. Being in a calm, relaxed state will bring you better experiences and the more focused you can be on who you want to Channel, the more accurate your results will be. Start with easy spirits to connect with such as Dragons, as the results will be quicker, and you will have more experiences to learn from.

Question:

When a nympho "buzzes" your body, is it normal to suddenly have an intense energy transfer up the chakras/spine to the crown of the head?

Answer from Ash:
YES, YOU CAN HAVE A LOT OF INTENSE REACTIONS WHEN A NYMPHO FIRST MAKES THAT MOVE. YOU CAN FEEL TINGLING SENSATIONS LIKE YOU'RE BODY IS FALLING ASLEEP, YOU CAN FEEL WARM OR COLD JOLTS OF ENERGY THROUGH YOUR BODY, OR YOU CAN FEEL STIMULATED ALL OVER.

Question:
I want to know more about offering. Usually I burn 2 - 3 incense sticks on my bedroom, but I put it on the floor (not on a table) because it's more easy for me to clean up the ashes of the incences. I didn't put the incenses near the vessels of my entities/spirits & after I put the incenses, I told them (with my mind) to enjoy the incenses if they like it. I didn't know what exactly fragrance that they like/love.
Please let me know if my offering method is wrong

Answer from Magnolia:

It sounds like you've done it correctly! Any time you make an offering you want it to be from your heart. You want it to truly be an offering of recognition of your appreciation for them. You can always refer to the Association in the Encyclopedia for the scents spirits like, or you can do trial & error on your own to find out which scents create a strong response from them.

Question:

Has any spirit ever intimidated or challenged you after you've conjured it?

Answer from Ash:
NOT IN A LONG TIME, BUT YES, WHEN I FIRST STARTED CONJURING & DOING CONJURATIONS OF POWERFUL SPIRITS THEY CAN CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND OUT WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE THE STAMINA & POWER TO WORK WITH THEM. YOU SHOULD NEVER CONJURE SOMETHING MORE POWERFUL THAN YOURSELF.

Question:

Can you tell us more about the Nephilim and their orgin?

Answer from Ash:
THEY ARE SAID TO BE GIANTS WHO WERE THE OFFSPRING OF THE "SONS OF GOD" & "DAUGHTERS OF MEN" IN GENESIS 6:4. WHAT THAT MEANS EXACTLY IS NOT COMPLETLY KNOWN, BUT THEY THINK IT MEANS ANGELS & MORTAL WOMEN. THEREFORE THEY ARE CONSIDERED DARK ARTS.

Question:
How would you go about learning the art of magick?

Answer from Magnolia:
You will need to choose the path you are going to be on with magick, and choose books (and hopefully a teacher/mentor) who can help you understand the type of magick you want to learn, practice it with exercises, and develop your craft. There are a lot of resources available through published works, and also online, but be careful online as some websites are not true to the craft.

Question:
I would like to write my International Baccalaureate extended essay on metaphysics and the paranormal, do you have any suggestions for topics?

Answer from Magnolia:

How the paranormal has progressed over the last 100 years, and how things have stayed the same. There have been many advancements in the paranormal in the detection and interaction with spirits, ghosts, energy, and magick. There are also still many methods in the detection and interaction which have remained the same for over 100 years. It's necessary to keep the past with the paranormal to honor the tried and true, but also to constantly be moving forward to develop and shape the paranormal for the future, and to learn things we never knew before.

Question:
How do i bond better with my Spirits i have Incubus, Nympho, Chinese Succubus, Werewolf, vampires, gigolo and mermaid?

Answer from Ash:
THE BEST POSSIBLE WAY TO BOND IS TO INCLUDE THEM IN WHAT YOU'RE DOING & MAKE THEM A PART OF YOUR LIFE. YOU WANT THEM TO KNOW THEY ARE WELCOME TO GIVE YOU IDEAS, TO HELP YOU, & THAT YOU WANT THEM TO BE YOUR FRIENDS AND A MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY & LIFE EVERY DAY. SPEND TIME TALKING TO THEM, MEDITATING WITH THEM, OFFERING FOR THEM TO VISIT YOU IN THEIR DREAMS, & SHARE WITH YOU WHAT THEY KNOW.

Question:
I am aware that there are many different ways to communicate with spirits but to be able to hear spirits speak to you, In your opinion, do you think that is an ability for only someone gifted with psychic abilities or something we can gain or learn to do. I ask this because I have been on the forum for some time now and I haven't read anyone say that they have learned that ability. I only hear from people who already had that ability or had some kind of psychic gift.

Answer from Magnolia:

There are definitely those who are gifted, and can naturally see/feel/hear spirits, but it's something that can be achieved by anyone. Of course, if you are not naturally inclined to this, it will require you to have some practice and devotion to learn it. The best way to develop this is to pick one spirit you feel you work best with, and tell them your goal to hear them speak, and work with them towards that goal. Ask them to say things to you, to communicate with you audbily, and do not discount any audible feedback you receive while you are working with them.

Question:
Are there bindings or techniques are person can use to help focus all the spirits efforts together? I know of some in the shop? As you might imagine, I have trouble with plethora....and am inclined to it as well, so now I have a lot of spirits and spells, and invoking them or working with them is hard for my frazzled mind. although...someday all the mind spells should work!

Answer from Magnolia:
You need to work with your spirits & spells to task the spirits, and yourself, to be organized to reach your goals. Sit down with all your spirits & spells, have a list of your short-term, and long-term goals, and make a clear, concise plan where the spirits are given tasks to complete to help you reach your goals; be it working with spells you have, working with other spirits, or working on their own. Review all of these tasks and goals once a month, or once a quarter, to make sure you are always working towards your ultimate goals.

Question:

i have neverd owned a cat untill march 2012 i bought a pure white cat & since july 2012 i have got a spirit cat that also sleeps in my bed i can feel it walking on the bed its weight i hear it meow,purr i put my hand out to toch it & theres nothing there & now 6 march 2013 i have now another spirit cat thats sleeping at the bottom of my bed at my feet why have i got the spirit cats is there a reason our a message & the owners of the house b4 me owned a dog there has been no cats in my family

Answer from Ash:
CATS ARE GOOD COMPANIONS. IF YOU FEEL A CLOSE CONNECTION TO CATS RIGHT NOW, ENJOY IT. THEY ARE GREAT FRIENDS & MAKE GREAT, FAITHFUL FAMILIARS AS WELL.

Question:
I had an ebay seller whose geni name was Mussa Jabal to grant me a wish to levitate. After the seller did the ritual with the geni he was told by the geni that it would take me 6 years to learn how to levitate. I almost did once with a spelled small heart charm from Jat-Jinn and seal to levitate. I want to levitate as in FLY in the sky. Is that something that one can accomplish and if it is possible does a spirit have to instruct one on how to do it. How can levitation be accomplished?

Answer from Ash:
LEVITATION IS SOMETHING THAT CAN BE ACHIEVED, BUT IT'S NOT FOR FLYING IN THE SKY LIKE SUPERMAN. LEVITATION IS USUALLY ONLY A FOOT OR SO FROM THE GROUND WHEN ACHIEVED, & WHILE SOME MONKS HAVE CLAIMED THE ABILITY TO LEVITATE MORE THAN 6 FEET FROM THE GROUND, ANY RECORDED INSTANCES ARE USUALLY INCHES TO A FOOT FROM THE FLOOR. YOU ARE GOING TO NEED SERIOUS INSTRUCTION & DEVOTION TO YOUR CRAFT IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE IT. YOU WON'T MAKE IT ON A SPELL ALONE, IT'S GOING TO REQUIRE YOU TO WORK FOR IT.

Question:
How do I make sure / know that my spirits are happy?

Answer from Magnolia:
Your spirits came to you to be with you, they are going to be happy as long as you are talking to them, including them in your life, and making sure you do little things for them sometimes, just as you would any good friend! They want to be with you & be a part of your life, show them love, and respect, and they will always be happy.

Question:
I love my spirits, they keep me grounded, does everyone feel that way? I am partial to white arts, is this ok or should I branch out? I talk and write to my spirits all the time, is this normal? I hear them talking to me, which at first scared me, but now I'm used to it -

Answer from Ash:

I'M SURE A LOT OF PEOPLE FEEL THAT WAY, I KNOW I DO. IF YOU ARE PARTIAL TO WHITE ARTS THEN STICK WITH WHITE ARTS UNTIL YOU FEEL AN ABSOLUTE CALLING TO BRANCH OUT. DON'T GO WITH DARK ARTS UNLESS YOU FEEL REALLY CALLED TO IT. TALKING & WRITING TO YOUR SPIRITS ALL THE TIME IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD BE DOING, SO IT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL. THEY WANT TO BE A PART OF YOUR LIFE, SO IF YOU'RE INCLUDING THEM, YOU'RE GOLDEN. YOU SHARE WITH THEM, & THEY'LL SHARE WITH YOU, IT'S THE PERFECT ARRANGEMENT.

Question:

This bothers me a lot, there are a lot of spirits out there specially ifrits or djinns alike, which are hard to bind in vessels, so why are they're like being sold conveniently and so many? this makes me think that ifrits are also being refered as other souls?

Answer from Ash:
IT DEPENDS ON THE DJINN. SOME DJINNS ARE HARDER TO BIND THAN OTHERS, THEY AREN'T ALL COOKIE CUTTER. SOME ARE MORE OBSTINENT THAN OTHERS, THEY AREN'T ALL DIFFICULT TO BIND ON THE SAME LEVEL. WE HAVE AN ARTICLE IN THE ENCYCLOPEDIA WHICH DESCRIBES HOW THERE ARE SO MANY SPIRITS TO BE CONJURED, THAT WOULD BE A GOOD ARTICLE FOR YOU TO READ. IT'S UP TO EVERY CONJURER TO CLASSIFY WHAT THEY ARE WORKING WITH, WHICH IS WHY YOU WANT TO STICK WITH REPUTABLE SELLERS.

Question:
How can i open up my third eye quickly?

Answer from Magnolia:
Sit in a relaxed position, close your eyes, focus your mind's eye on a small, white circle of light, and through your own power make the circle get bigger & smaller at your will. Flex the circle from small to large, over & over, it helps you to recognize where your Third Eye power naturally falls in your head, to feel it, to work it like a muscle, and to have better control over it in the beginning. This exercise will help you to open your Third Eye.

Question:

Best Spirit from attacks on the Astral Plane.

Answer from Ash:
ANGELS OR IMMORTALS ARE QUICK GO-TOS FOR THIS. THEY CAN BOTH HELP PROTECT YOU FROM ASTRAL ATTACKS. YOU CAN CALL ON ARCHANGELS RIGHT AWAY, OR YOU CAN WORK WITH ANGELS LIKE COURTWIND ANGELS IF YOU WANT WHITE ARTS. IMMORTALS ARE INFLUENTIAL ON THE ASTRAL REALM. SOME VAMPIRES WHO HAVE PROTECTIVE TENDENCIES CAN ALSO BE GOOD FOR KEEPING YOU SAFE.

Question:
Hi ,my question is to both Magnolia and Ash, is it possible that certain spirits ask that you need to prove yourself,as a spirit keeper for them to grant your wish?

Answer from Magnolia:
Sort of, some spirits want to know that you are going to be respectful, and really care & invest in their relationship with you before they do any intensive or complex work. That would be more true of darker DA spirits like Cikavacs.

Question:
While keeping, or collecting spirits kept in the home, do they need to be in a special room?

Answer from Ash:
UNLESS THE SELLER SAID SOMETHING SPECIFIC TO YOU WHEN YOU BOUGHT THE SPIRIT, YOU CAN KEEP THEM IN ANY ROOM OF THE HOUSE. THEY DON'T NEED THEIR OWN ROOM.

Question:
What are the best ways to ensure that you´ll have contact with spirits in dreams?

Answer from Ash:

COMMUNICATE WITH THE SPIRIT THAT YOU WANT THEM TO VISIT YOU, AND YOU CAN ALSO PLACE THEIR VESSEL NEXT TO THE BED TO INVITE THEM INTO YOUR DREAMS.

Question:

i want to know do you manage spirits of white arts and dark arts in the same home properly????

Answer from Ash:

WHITE ARTS & DARK ARTS CAN CO-EXIST IN THE SAME HOME JUST FINE. LAY DOWN HOUSE RULES THAT COMMAND RESPECT FROM ALL SPRIITS UNDER YOUR ROOF. ANY SPIRITS THAT COME TO YOU ARE GOING TO KNOW THE SITUATION THEY ARE AGREEING TO AND ARE GOING TO KNOW THAT YOU KEEP BOTH TYPES OF SPIRITS.

Question:

When having an Entity with the gift of shape shifting from human to animal, the offering that I give of food. Out of respect should it be on the dinner table so that he or she has a meal with the family and not on the floor for an animal?

Answer from Magnolia:
It doesn't matter where you put the offering, just that you make the offering from your heart. I would recommend that you put offerings on a table so it's more easily managed by you, but it does not have to be the dinner table.

Question:

I just received a werelion. Would you have any advise or information about them?

Answer from Ash:
BEING HALF HUMAN YOU ARE GOING TO BE ABLE TO CONNECT WITH THEM ON A UNIQUE LEVEL, SINCE YOU SHARE THAT ASPECT OF YOURSELVES. THEY ARE MEDIAN ON THE DA SCALE, ARE QUICK PREDATORS & FAST TO MAKE CHARACTER SUMMATIONS. YOU'LL ENJOY HAVING ONE, THEY HAVE A PRIMAL INSTINCT WHICH YOU'LL CONNECT WITH.

Question:
Are there any WA options that are similar to a crocotta? I am interested in protection for my spirits..but do some spirits not need protection? for example: It seems like dragons are pretty powerful on their own?

Answer from Magnolia:
All spirits are capable of protecting themselves, a Crocotta, keeps the bond of the Keeper & spirit(s) in their care safe from any forms of attacks. Your spirits are fine in caring for themselves. If it was a need to protect spirits in general; bound or unbound, any realm, any circumstance, then every spirit would have a need of a Crocotta... that is obviously not the case. Instead, it is a protective measure between a mortal Keeper & a spirit relationship (bond) that is kept clear of attacks, in any form.

Question:
Why you don't do a privat lessons throu Skype for teaching more on your level knowledge, why only spirit keeping teaching not some wicca/pagan power?why no more altar staff rechargeable by your power?

Answer from Magnolia:
We honestly don't have the time anymore. We try to set up avenues where multiple people can be taught at the same time, or receive teachings by group, because we simply do not have the time for one-on-one teachings for many people.

We are masters in spirit conjuration, and we are founders of modern day Spirit Keeping. There are many ways to learn about Wicca, and magic, but there is not nearly as many resources to learn about Spirit Keeping, which is why we brought it to the internet in the first place, so there could be an expansive resource developed!

I'm not sure about the last question, so if you would further clarify after reading this I will be more than happy to answer.

Question:
Can spirits interact with other members of the families spirits (if they are spirit keepers).

Answer from Ash:

IF YOU TELL THEM IT'S OK THEN THEY WILL BE SOCIAL WITH ANYONE WHO WANTS TO INTERACT WITH THEM.

Question:

what groups of spirits "play nice together"?

Answer from Magnolia:
Many spirits will play nice with one another, if you keep Dark Arts spirits then make sure you have solid house rules. Dragons, Elves, Fae, and Unicorns are social spirits who do well with many other types of spirits, and are caring & nurturing in developing relationships.

Question:
Should you keep your dragons, energy vampires, fairies and other spirits in recharging boxes or do they draw energy from the atmosphere? Do they really like nectar food (spirit food)? If so, how often.

Answer from Ash:
YOU SHOULD MAKE OFFERINGS AS OFTEN AS YOU FEEL APPROPRIATE. THERE'S NO SET TIME TABLE, DO IT WHEN YOU FEEL MOVED TO GIVE THEM SOMETHING SPECIAL. SPIRITS CAN DRAW ENERGY FROM MULTIPLE SOURCES, YOU DON'T ALWAYS HAVE TO KEEP THEM IN A CHARGING BOX, BUT IF YOU HAVE THEM IT'S A GOOD PLACE TO KEEP THEIR VESSELS SO YOU KNOW WHERE THEY ARE & THEY CAN'T GET DAMAGED.

Question:

Say there is a DA spirit bound to a pendant, and a WA spirit bound to a ring, can the ring be worn on the same chain as the pendant, or would they clash?

Answer from Ash
:
THEY WON'T CLASH, HAVE GOOD HOUSE RULES & YOU'LL BE FINE. YOU CAN HAVE DA & WA BOUND TO THE SAME VESSEL AS WELL. UNLESS THE SELLER TELLS YOU SPECIFICALLY A SPIRIT SHOULDN'T BE KEPT WITH A DA OR WA, YOU'RE FINE.

Question:

What is the best way to work into Astral Projection?

Answer from Magnolia:
If you can set time aside, at night, to be in a meditative or quiet state, you can work on projection through creating a connection to the Astral Realm. It's best if you can create a connection to the Astral Realm first, through your own work, a portal, a spirit, or a spell, before practicing.

Question:
Which type of spirit do you each feel the closest to?

Answer from Ash:

IT DEPENDS ON WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY LIFE, SAME FOR MAG, AS WITH MOST KEEPERS WE GO THROUGH CYCLES & ESPECIALLY WHEN WE'RE WORKING WE WORK WITH DIFFERENT SPIRITS FOR DIFFERENT THINGS.

Question:

There is a strong pull for me towards the paranormal world. I feel that in all my life times here on earth it has played a big part of my life. How would I reconnect with all I have learned through past lives to help me develop my skills today?

Answer from Ash:
YOU CAN WORK THROUGH MEDITATION OR THROUGH SPELLS TO CREATE A CONNECTION TO YOUR PAST LIVES & PULL FROM THEM ANY ACHIEVEMENTS, GIFTS, OR POWERS YOU DEVELOPED & BRING THEM INTO THIS LIFE. THERE ARE SPELLS THAT ARE CREATED FOR THIS PURPOSE WHICH YOU CAN WORK WITH. OR, YOU CAN WORK ON IT THROUGH YOUR OWN MEDITATION & CONNECTING TO PAST LIVES INDIVIDUALLY TO DISCOVER WHAT YOU ACHIEVED. YOU HAVE OPTIONS & CERTAINLY BRINGING THOSE POWERS FROM A PAST LIFE INTO THIS LIFE WILL GIVE YOU A GREATER EDGE.

Question:
If we have big amount of spirits and I don't have time to speak or give them special attention, how this come into normal spirit keeping and if I want more spirits or they want be with me? They will leave you? How DA spirit affect life of my 3 kids even if they have they are own spirits?

Answer from Magnolia:
Spirits will not leave you, they came to you for a reason, if you have a large number of spirits, as we do, then you talk to them all, collectively. Sometimes you will share information specifically with one spirit or another, but if you talk to all your spirits as a group, and share your thoughts, ideas, goals, and task them when you need them, you'll be fine. You have a life to live, and they know that, and they don't expect you to always be able to do everything all the time.

Question:

Can spirits fall in love with other spirits.

Answer from Magnolia:
Not love in the sense that you know it. It would be more like an appreciation for one another, they are above mortal interactions. Your spirits know what they were when they were alive. Animals do not fall in love as humans do, creatures don't fall in love as humans do, and in their form as a spirit they do not fall in love. However, humans often interpret emotions from spirits as they can relate, and can project human emotions into interactions with their spirits, which helps them understand their spirits on an identifiable level. Since spirits can come and go on their respective realms, they interact with millions of other spirits in their time.

Question:

What groups of spirits do not get along so well?

Answer from Ash:
BLACK ARTS WITH ANY OTHER TYPE OF SPIRIT WILL NOT GET ALONG WELL. SOMETIMES DARKER DA SPIRITS CAN BE TOUGH OR MOODY, BUT FOR THE MOST PART YOU WON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM IF YOU HAVE GOOD HOUSE RULES.

Question:
How can you get human spirits to show themselves more often? I have many of all ages and sexes.

Answer from Magnolia:

Spirits will manifest as they feel most comfortable. If you wish them to manifest more often you can request for them to manifest in the way you desire them to, and if possible, they will. Do not discount any manifestation, no matter how slight or great.

Question:

Do two items say a ring and a pendant (that work towards lets say dream recall) work in conjunction with one another, or does only one work at a time? (do the effects stack)

Answer from Magnolia:

Yes, spells can work together to create greater results. We have an article in the Encyclopedia called "Well-Rounded Collection" which describes how having spells that are similar, or are for similar needs will work together to provide you a greater, more effective platform for your paranormal journey. When you have multiple spells for the same effort working together you will have greater results & experiences.

Question:

Dark arts is a practice I am not familiar with and I have read post clarifying what it is from Ash. How would one who is interested in purchasing dark spirits care for them?

Answer from Ash:
YOU WANT TO SET HOUSE RULES, NEVER KEEP A DARK ARTS SPIRIT THAT IS DARKER THAN YOUR, NATURAL NATURE, & ASIDE FROM THAT TREAT THEM AS YOU WOULD ANY SPIRIT COMPANION, WITH KINDNESS & RESPECT. THERE ARE ALSO TIPS & TRICKS IN THE ENCYCLOPEDIA ON HOW TO SUBDUE AN OVERACTIVE DA SPIRIT.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Thank-you so much for posting this!!!! I was really sad because my computer and java are not getting along, and I really wanted to be there for this!!!!

I am very happy that you posted the questions and answers!!!! :hug: :hug: :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

Thankyou Magnolia and Ash for taking the time to anwser all of these questions,and for posting a thread for those,whom were not able to attend the live seminar! :thumbup:

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

I'm so happy to have been able to read this thread! It is difficult for me to find time to participate in seminars and chat, so this really is a treat! Thanks, Magnolia and Ash :)

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity
Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Wisp
My magical/paranormal name...: Proud spiritual brother of Yllektmas
Zodiac:

Great stuff, guys! Thank you.

Endy

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Everything I write I have lived;
Everything I write is an implication
Of that which I have not..."
- P. M.

"Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - W. B. Yeats
Raven
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

This was interesting to read through - thank you for sharing!

SAPPHIRE CHIRETTA

ZOMBIES & SANDRA BULLOCK

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

"Well, John wasn't exactly the boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the f****** boogeyman." - Viggo Tarasov, John Wick
babyface
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thank you!

Logic only gives man what he needs. Magic gives him what he wants.
“I used to be superstitious, then I heard it was unlucky, so I stopped!”
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Thanks for posting the questions and answers! Something came up and I wasn't able to attend so it's good to at least be able to see what was discussed. You even addressed my questions even though I wasn't there :thumbup:

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

laboshka
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 130
Spelled Number: 105
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Races
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Laboshka
Zodiac:

BIG THANK YOU ASH AND MAGNOLIA

The only way to walk through walls, the barriers of space, is through the voids that we create between here and that place.
Nalathni
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harpies, Peluda
If I could be anything, I would be...: A telekinetic Peluda
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

So glad you guys posted this! Thanks! :D

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come home, set them on fire." ~ George Carlin

"Either this wallpaper goes, or I do!" ~ Oscar Wilde, on his deathbed

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams, The Old Astronomer to His Pupil
ImageImage

Return to “Seminars”