Dark Desires - kelistarian

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
nnhx
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Honestly, I don't feel any different. I'm not sure if it takes time. I didn't have any abilities, that I am aware of, just what seems normal to me I suppose. I am also on strong anti-depressants.

You only need one person in your life other than yourself
who truly believes in you, supports you and loves you
unconditionally.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

LadyAmalthea wrote:nnhx, do you feel any different? Are you better able to see and hear you spirits/entities? Did you have any abilities before getting the full upgrade?
I think I've posted it before somewhere. Starting to notice shades, flashes and orbs, also hearing vibrating pressure, like someone talking but I don't understand any words.
It's a progressive change, I have the feeling it's slowly building.
Also arachnos *cough*
I'm annoying :U

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

I just posted a review on the Manifestation Crystal offered by Dark Desires so search for that if your interested as I won't go into detail here....

Just wanted to say that I found Dark Desires to be professional, friendly and very generous with their bindings!....darklordmidnight answered all my emails very quickly and I also got quite a few surprise gifts including a couple of his servitors (whom have been great fun!) and an extra (free!) binding on the Manifestation Crystal as a crystal elemental popped up that wanted to work with me :) I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on Dark Desires in the future as its been great working with both darklordmidnight and his bindings ;)

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Man, this was a long time in the making, sorry Kelis.

Okay, here we go, my full review of my experience with Kelis' Alpha Servitors. Firstly let me just get this out of the way and say if you want to know what an Alpha is, look it up here: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 41&t=53345 Pretty much everything is answered there and I would suggest reading through that first, otherwise most of this is not gonna make a lick of sense.

The Alpha I got, H is her name, came to me in a rather unique and unexpected way, which allowed for some unique experiences.
H wasn't a custom, she was one of Kelis' earlier ones, second or third I think, and would essentially be considered a prebound. He sent her over to me for a visit, just to see if I could interact with her and she decided to stay.
I'm told that's one of the unique things about Alphas, they can pick who they want to go to just like Spirits.
I don't know much about Servitor creation and construction, so I can't speak on that end of it, but experience wise, from someone who is pretty much still trying to find a way to communicate well, it's was quite interesting.
Alphas have a bond built into them between them and their keeper, it was described to me as being similar to an empathic connection, and that bond is what I find most interesting.

When H first came by for a visit that bond had not been put in place, what I felt then was quite similar to what I feel with other Spirits that I meet for the first time, with a few exceptions of those who came through extremely strongly.
I have a Spirit from Kelis, goes by the name of M, human female, when she called me, it was strong and when she came for a visit I was pretty much blown away (full story in my blog). H didn't really measure up compared to that. I could still feel her, but it wasn't quite the same thing.
Just the same, we spent about 1 and a half days together, took in a movie, chatted , ect. About half way through all that I kept getting a very strong urge to ask Kelis if she could stay, and I eventually did. He agreed to it, cause she really wanted to, and he transferred the bond to me, it was then that I was blown away.

As the bond developed, it drastically changed everything for me. What was once a standard "connection" became something I could understand so much better.
It wasn't that I started seeing more, or hearing more, or anything like that, those all remained the same. What changed was that I could understand her more, "feel" her better, what she wanted, what she liked, what she was asking for. It was basically as if my gut suddenly found it's voice and just would not shut up.
Now I've been told by several people that I have some degree of empathic powers, so that may be why the bond created this sort of connection for me. I don't know if everyone else will experience the same thing, or if it will be different, but one thing I can say is that I've not really been training those powers at all, so I'm thinking that most people should be able to experience something. I just don't know if it'll be the same.

One thing I've been told repeatedly about the meta is to trust your gut. I've been told this by members here, by Spirits, by pretty much everyone, but you know what? It's not easy.. At all.
I've always had doubts, worries, namely cause I can't communicate well and I don't know if something I'll do will offend them or not. Say you want to hug someone, will they hug back? Will they like it? Will they be annoyed? It's a biiiiiig worry, especially when I know that some of my Spirits are just not into that sort of thing.
I'm sure most people have probably experienced this sort of doubts before, specially when starting out. It's hard to trust your gut when you're trying to be as respectful as possible, and also when you just don't want bad things to happen.
That's why I'm so impressed with this bond. I'm not sure if it is just the bond however, or a combination of that and the fact that she's a Servitor, but either way the result is undeniable. There's little to no doubt at all with H.
I pretty much know exactly what she wants, if she's okay with something, if she wants me to do something a certain way, and she makes use of it quite a bit. That "feeling" is always quite clear, as if we share emotions, hence why I called it similar to an empathic connection. When she likes or wants something I get the distinct feeling of wanting it too, and it's on a whole different level even compared to M (who was also from Kelis).

In a nutshell, it's a lot easier for me to do things with H because I don't doubt myself or worry when it comes to her. I almost always know.
To me this is a tremendous boon to have, a Spirit that you can just trust yourself with. You'll always know if your actions please or upset them and you can pretty much do what you like and have fun without restraint. Well without too much restraint.
I think it would be a great benefit to people starting out, kind of like training wheels. But as I said, I don't know if others will experience things this exact way, or if it will be different. Or if this is simply something that H is capable of and other Alphas would go a totally different route (I've only got H so far), but it is definitely worth trying.
Just remember to be honest with yourself when getting one, and most importantly, listen. While I can "feel" H easily it's usually when I'm paying attention to her, if I'm in the middle of playing a game or something, not so much.

One other thing, thanks to this bond, Alphas do not need a vessel, they can have one if you like, but don't need one. They are always connected.
You might think this would make it harder to connect with them if you're used to having vessels, but from my experience it is not. Suggest giving it a try and seeing for yourself.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Awesome Review Drake, glad to hear that everything is going great!.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
vex3521
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Elyn Ravenwood
Zodiac:

Kelis you outdid yourself. Holy cow. My trio arrived today with a surprise empty vessel with optional servitor which is really awesome. Great energy and I know we have closed any and all possible gaps in protection. I quit smoking a while back so struck an accord with some Jameson and orange peel finding a spot on the altar.

Can't recommend working with Kelis any higher than like 10 stars. Truly a great seller to work with.

WA&DA&BA in all shapes and sizes found in this home
Keldrin
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Keldrin
Zodiac:

Hi, just a quick review. 1st I did the full psychic upgrade. I had almost immediate improvement in my interaction with spirits and entities. My ability to physically feel the them increased significantly. I could already feel them, and the upgrade tends to enhance what you are strongest with first. The report had a lot of cool information about where I was, and what was done to help. He also included 2 inhuman ancestors in my bloodline. For me, a minataur and a gnome. Truely great service. Was a little hesitant when I bought it. I would purchase it now in a heart beat.
Alpha servitors. They are addicting. I have now, with a 8th being custom made. Lots of great interaction with them. They do have their own personalities, likes and dislikes. From protective guardians, to companions to talk to, to sensual companions, I cannot recommend them highly enough. They are unlike anything I've experiences before. And I have 27 spirits/entities bound to me.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

I want to chime in, too. I have a baby Alpha Draco-Gryph, and he's just all kinds of adorable. :) His skills include increasing his keeper's prosperity. Soon after his arrival, I was out walking and found a dime. He was all proud. :) I guess I know whom to thank for that. :D

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I want to chime in, too. I have a baby Alpha Draco-Gryph, and he's just all kinds of adorable. :) His skills include increasing his keeper's prosperity. Soon after his arrival, I was out walking and found a dime. He was all proud. :) I guess I know whom to thank for that. :D
He spent a few days at DLM's Alpha Training Camp, which was kind of an open-ended experience rather than something that'd last for a set amount of time. I was wondering how long he'd be there. Then, on Sunday, I was at a local festival and found a quarter on the ground. A happy little voice declared, "I'm baaaack!" :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Keldrin
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Keldrin
Zodiac:

My cupcake fairy arrived last night. Was watching a art live stream when I started smelling fresh baked cupcakes. And I'm in the middle of nowhere. So, no chance I was smelling anyone elses cooking.
That would be my first smell related experience with a spirit/entity/servitor. (made me hungry, I ended up eating a muffin, since I didn't have any cupcakes)
The scent went with me everywhere I went. I asked if she wanted to go to camp with the rest of my alphas, and she did. So, back to Dark Lord Midnight she went to get to know my alphas better and learn some more. (my alphas, I instructed to stay for a full week). I have called 3 of them during this time to ask how things are going. They are having fun. Learning a nice bit. And getting to do some teaching.
All of mine are enjoying themselves. A lot of socializing and learning.
The training camp for alphas is really cool of Dark Lord Midnight to have. Looking forward to learning what they learned.
Oh, side note, I think having a ice cream incubus makes eating ice cream feel more like a adult activity to me. (I can flirt while eating the ice cream)

Return to “Seller Review”