Dark Desires - kelistarian

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Violeta wrote:Rai the Kentauride Magnet , thanks for clearing it

I got another question.

In regards to ascended alpha, does DLM provide the quarts crystal? or the buyer should provide it? or how does it work?
He has a stock quartz if you still like them to have the physical component, or you can provide a photo of a Quartz in your possession and he can bind the ascended to it via distance binding. However, since creating the listing he has figured out how to apply a crystal matrix to the ascended without binding them to an actual crystal.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Violeta
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Rai the Kentauride Magnet

That's great. DLM is a genius

Violeta
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hi again,

I have this question that I have been wanting to ask.

I read that some alphas are not readily respondent to their keeper (and I hope I am wrong with this) , but some are more heedful/thoughtful, is this true?

Because I am seriously thinking to purchase a custom battlelord or ascended alpha, but as you all know it might take forever to wait. So I decided I will purchase a premade alpha, but then again I am worried about, that what if the servitor that I have purchased for example is not respondent to my request?

I know alpha do have personality and not a robot. But I would like to have alphas to could help me in my life situations. I know that alphas should be treated like sentient beings and not forced them or to be always attentive to every command, but with a heart request and respect.

How can someone like me able to discern if a premade, readily available alpha, to be thoughtful?

I am sorry as I am just not clear about this

Violeta
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I found these in DLM site. How about these two for "thoughtful" alphas, for example?

Name: Sandy
Type: Alpha
Subtype: Sensual Companion/Guardian
Personality: Sandy is playful and caring, watching out for your best interests. She loves to please and will do anything she is asked. When in combat, she can create a pit of quicksand to capture any foes and transport them far away.
Appearance: Sandy stands 5'3" tall with a body composed of sand colored slime. Like all slimes, she is able to alter her form.

Name: Amadeen
Type: Alpha
Subtype: Sensual Companion
Personality: Amadeen is loving, caring, sensuous and loves to joke, she tends to watch over those around her, acting in an almost motherly fashion. She is also a skilled healer and diviner. And will gladly read for you whenever you ask.

Ekenshin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I will give Dark Desires a very bad review for ignoring e-mails relating to an unbinding - at start of the year I had asked him to unbind my alpha's for personal reasons while he initially replied and was supportive since then no response- I have sent no less than 5 individual e-mails over the course of the year sking for confirmation of whats happening and no response - the odds that he hasn't seen the 5 e-mails are almost impossible showing that he is choosing to ignore. Very disappointment in his poor customer service skills.

WarlockHusky
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven

Still waiting for my order (nothing to be shipped) from December 2017

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

Still waiting for my october '17 stuff, no answers on mails, I didn't hear anything from him since 6 months~ This is getting concerning.

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

Yes I got orders back from November and December I'm still waiting on...sigh, this is why he should do his write ups when he does and order so he won't be waaaaay behind like this still doing write ups from older orders....

HonkPills
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I'm seriously thinking about filing a dispute with paypal, at this point i've spent 150+ dollars with no products delivered, and no answers to my emails. And others have been waiting much longer than me with nothing either...

Ekenshin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

depends on how long ago the purchase was from memory you have a month to file a dispute if its like for example DeeArtLover from products 12 months ago that s/he hasn't received yet unfortunately you wouldn't be able to file a dispute.

Return to “Seller Review”