Dark Desires - kelistarian

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
quintai
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 3

Hi folks, I used to post a lot here, although these days I mostly lurk. I'd heard so many good things about Kelistarian that I decided to purchase a couple of customs back in September of 2017, sending my detailed request a week later. I didn't hear anything, but figured it was still okay and purchased a few more customs in October and December. I sent a note in December to see if everything was all right but never heard back.

It's October 2018 now and I never heard from Kelistarian once. I never said anything about it because everyone here still had such good things to say I thought maybe my orders had fallen to the wayside. Honestly I feel a little better, strangely, that I'm not alone in that. I've just given up, really, because I doubt Paypal will refund over a year later. It's a shame, everyone says Kelistarian's work is really good, I just never got a chance to find out for myself.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

nope, unfortunatly you can't get the money back after a year, otherwise I would've asked for a refund, too.
I mean it's one thing to be a seller, who gets sick a few months and gets backlogged, but it's totally not ok to not inform customers, who payed with their hard earned money for services, which they never get done and they're waiting over a year. The only thing the customers hear are just excuses of how bad everything is, with false promises that everything will get better in the future, until everything just wents silent.
Even if DLM is "generous", that doesn't make it better, if you payed alot of money and go out of the deal without anything.
(this is why I put customers underlined. He is not our friend. He is a normal seller, who offers a service)

Personally, I'm like quintai, I don't really care anymore, because the most important stuff was done, even if the write-ups are missing and for the other missing orders, which weren't fulfilled at all, it's a pity about the money, but it's luckily just money I lost and nothing too important. I'm just disappointed for the other customers, who probably payed more money than I did and went out with nothing : /

I like DLM as a person, but how he treats his customers, who payed money, is really not ok : /

Sorry, if this upsets anyone, but at one point, I just have to let that frustration out.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Wait so if it’s within the year could you get your money back ?

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I get we're you guys are coming from, I ordered in late May. Still no write up or anything, however the alpha may be here? Am not sure I emailed about it but never got a reply back

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Paypal’s time frame is 180 days to dispute.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Ekenshin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

i think it may be a wise idea that until further notice no one spends money on his site until he posts again. I seem to remember (though may be mistaken) reading a similar thing happened awhile back and only after someone sent a message to him that really hit him did he decide to start doing orders again as he had fallen into depression and cut off all contact with his customers. Considering how long this thread is I don't have time to go through all the posts but i'm adamant that happened around 2 1/2 years ago (before i placed my first order).

HonkPills
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I went ahead and filed disputes since my orders were still within 180 days. I feel bad, I dont hate DLM or anything and I really really would have loved to experience his work since the concept of Alphas and Betas were amazing to me and his work was rated highly among other people. But the wait's gone too long for me..

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I remember that (a backlog triggering depression) as well. And trust me, no one empathizes more than I do with what happens during clinical depression. Which is why I’m not ranting about my order. Depression makes the tiniest task seem like climbing Mount Everest. Been there, done that, and thank God the medical regimen I’m on now is keeping the symptoms in check.

I wouldn’t wish depression on anybody, least of all a person I genuinely like, like DLM. It’s not just “the blues”; it’s literally disabling. So if he’s in that frame of mind, I hope he’s got a good doctor who can help with a good treatment regimen. And anyone else reading this who realizes they have depression symptoms, please discuss it with your family doctor, too.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Ekenshin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

HonkPills wrote:I went ahead and filed disputes since my orders were still within 180 days. I feel bad, I dont hate DLM or anything and I really really would have loved to experience his work since the concept of Alphas and Betas were amazing to me and his work was rated highly among other people. But the wait's gone too long for me..
Perhaps count yourself lucky I'm trying to get mine removed for reasons i do not wish to disclose and its become hell from them literally on a daily basis they are giving me grief and have caused a great deal of issues in my life. <<removed by mod — no IRL names, please>>/dark desires while he had told me he would remove them never did and like everyone else he no longer responds to any contact.

As they have an implied "permission" all shielding against them doesn't work even the large amoutn of spells from CH for protection don't work as they are bound to my bodies and they use this against me on a daily basis (any being bound to you can enter your shields unlike unbounds). This has cost me spirits who I incorrectly blamed and asked CH to unbind however the problem continued and even CH helpdesk seemed to agree it is them from the sounds of things (as there are no other dark arts beings bound to me)

I pray if you ever get your order there doesn't come a time when you want them unbound as they & your life become a nightmare after this. Keep in mind this is my personal experience and most people probably won't want them removed however its a warning for if anything happens in your life that causes you to want this. (This is with Alpha's - Beta's would not be like this however they have noticeably less energy and don't have free will unlike Alpha's which in my case are using their free will for malicious purposes)

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Ekenshin wrote: Perhaps count yourself lucky I'm trying to get mine removed for reasons i do not wish to disclose and its become hell from them literally on a daily basis they are giving me grief and have caused a great deal of issues in my life. <<removed by mod — no IRL names, please>>/dark desires while he had told me he would remove them never did and like everyone else he no longer responds to any contact.

As they have an implied "permission" all shielding against them doesn't work even the large amoutn of spells from CH for protection don't work as they are bound to my bodies and they use this against me on a daily basis (any being bound to you can enter your shields unlike unbounds). This has cost me spirits who I incorrectly blamed and asked CH to unbind however the problem continued and even CH helpdesk seemed to agree it is them from the sounds of things (as there are no other dark arts beings bound to me)
Sorry, but I doubt that those are his alphas unless you got something like the Necronomicon Ex Mortis servitor, which does exactly that (or you treated them very, very badly). And they are created to self destruct if they ever bring harm to a human being.

I think you have a totally different problem. And any unbound could enter your shields if they know how to. I've heard of people who had portals opened inside their bodies.
I wouldn't be surprised if he has long ago removed the servitors and your problem just wasn't them.
If I were a trickster, I would make you think it's your spirits, your servitors and whatnot and after you've removed them, I could hit you without any problems.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Seller Review”