Dark Desires - kelistarian

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

AlejandroMEX wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:50 pm Kelis officially closed his shop permanently on September 11 2022
of course he did. with unfulfilled orders. disgraceful.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

They're is nothing, let me repeat this, nothing indicating he's closed shop. He may have stopped talking orders for a time, but he is still up and running.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Heyo! Who is that Pokemon?!
Mee!

Ah, the sad news is as of the 11th DLM, has indeed closed the shop and is no longer accepting new orders.

As for yet unfulfilled orders as far as I am aware, he will continue to endeavor on that front as time allows.

I will see if I can get him to make a first hand statement directly.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

DLM has decided to closed his shop.
However he released a notice previous that all old orders were only waiting on write ups
All work was completed. So if you ordered an alpha reach out to it like any being.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
jobzzet
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: God of the New World
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

Woah, the older members came out.
Thanks for the confirmation guys.
I have been saving money to order custom demigod for months.
And now it's closed.
Sad

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

jobzzet wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:41 am Woah, the older members came out.
Thanks for the confirmation guys.
I have been saving money to order custom demigod for months.
And now it's closed.
Sad
Kelis said he's been working with alphas for 40 years and 6 years on his shop he justs wants to retire and move on with his life, i only got two alphas from him and they are wonderful i myself was saving for a custom alpha lord until he told us he is retiring so i feel your pain.
Last edited by AlejandroMEX on Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

I am extremely upset with kelis, when he was closing his shop he offered a "discount" to his creations and upgrades, it's been over 1 year now since I payed him over 150+ usd I'm to have the only 2 alphas I have from him upgraded to ascendant level and he has done everything in it's power to ignore all my attempts at trying To comunicate with him, I feel like his closing shop sale was just him trying to get as much money as he could before bailing out of the spirit community, I would understand if it was only a few month but a year and 4 months later and nothing

ArchivePurposes
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

This is why so many people were upset with him. It's best to just move on and count your losses. I'm pretty sure in the end he only delievered to his fans, so they keep on promoting him and not the normal customers.
Your best bet is to hone your own craft and create servitors yourself.

Maxia
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 36
Zodiac:

Still waiting on my order since 2018 lol

JermaineBluemoon
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Poltergeist
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Bluemoon

(This message is not intended to slander, or decredit Kelis in any way shape or form, this is just my story of my experience with him, and hopefully will read, and understand)

in October of 2020, I had ordered a service from Kelis, after reading the reviews and feedback on him, I thought it was a good idea, like many others, there was just this calling to me.. Basically, it was a "full psychic upgrade" type service, that promised to permanently align all the chakras and keep them straight and cleansed for the rest of my life, promising to make me a perfectly balanced human being and more (to grant me psychic abilities). One thing you should know about me is that struggled with emotions a lot, not only that, but I was down on myself all the time, wasn't happy, I made mistakes that resulted in me losing both a lover, and a great friend, and much more. When I researched chakras, and auras (which is what the service advertised working in) Kelis who did the work wasn't doing the work himself, he was using "servitors" or "energy made" constructs. Unfortunately, about a week in, things went terribly bad, and I should have read up on the reviews first, cause apparently, this guy had a habit of NOT answering messages once you've paid. The only time he responded was when I finally asked for my money back months later, because he promised a write up, and NEVER got around to it. The only time he responded, was when I brought up requesting my money back, but the damage had been done, and I didn't know there was a whole world of energy workers in etsy or anywhere really at the time, or else I would have come here a lot sooner. But because of this, I had to deal with all of it the hard way.

So when I started to feel really weird, and off balance, soon came anxiety and paranoia. Delusions were added to the fold while I was going through this. Keep in mind, I don't have a history of mental illness, MAYBE some depression (Mostly situational, but because I was miserable, it was most of the time I was down and depressed), but anxiety was one of those things I was blessed not to have, until I got this service done. I hate to say it, but honestly, if I could go back and redo all of this, I would have never even pursued chakras at all. I think a lot of people who never dwell in them are more mentally stable than people like me, who now constantly have to worry about the slightest imbalance, because it affects me negatively, like some form of ptsd flaring up..

Anyway, about a month later, in November of 2020, I started having frequent panic attacks (About 3 to 5 a day, no lie) and could only get like 2 hours of sleep at best. At the very least I would get about..30 minutes give or take. The first visit to the hospital really wasn't as bad as the 2nd (oddly enough). I went to the ER (first time going), prayed to God and was constantly shaking. Once I prayed to God legitimately, that's when it was all taken away...at least for a little while, cause like I said, the 2nd time was the worst, but when I went in the first time, it's like it had disappeared, and I was totally free. Then I got out of psychiatric care just before Christmas in 2020, then everything was alright, but then a week later, things started to get worse once more. When January hit, everything that went away previously, came right back, and was a steady decline, and so I suffered once again, and then eventually had to return for another 12 day journey of mental suffering in the psychiatric hospital. Weirdly enough, after I got out, it's like my energy was stale, or stagnant (not really getting worse, but not getting better either). But I was afraid of everything, literally. Couldn't build the confidence to look for a job, couldn't really even go out, but I also couldn't stand sitting around either. So I was taking 6 medications at a time, which didn't work, and so on and so forth. I eventually find a job in February, but couldn't keep it. Thankfully, I had made enough to put back, it was a couple hundred. But thankfully, I wasn't big into spending at the time, so after I left the job, fast forward a month later to March, and then I finally meet someone who can help, and connected me to a fantastic healer named A (For her safety, but she passed away, anyway, just seems more respectful not to put her name out there) which was the greatest day of my life. I tell you, she was a literal miracle worker. I went from taking 6 meds, to only one, and it was for adhd, I got a job, that I could keep, everything was normal again. My life had changed, my life was saved, after she did the work, all of the stuff I was feeling just slowly, yet gradually decreased, and I was back to myself...unfortunately, as grateful as I was, I wanted to go into spells (Trying to unlock my psychic gifts...again)..I had a lot of insecurities that weren't resolved from this cleaning, apparently relationship and friendship traumas as well, so I searched other routes while still going to A. I honestly wish I would've just stuck with her, cause now I'm here, in the same spot. I'm working on it, and I still have a couple of others that I trust, but as my energy purges, it's like I'm reliving everything again, and honestly, all I want now is just to be back to where I was, before I turned to this stuff in the first place.

You know, in the midst of this, trying to get ahold of Kelis, and trying to figure out what was going on, he said he checked what was going on with me, but said he couldn't find anything (But then again, this was a couple of months later, when I began asking for my money, and was right before I went to the hospital). He was actually the one that said "If you feel that bad, then you should go seek professional help", so I did. But in the end, you know, to this day, not knowing if it was him doing it or not, I was still trying to be kind and not freak out on him, because my last words to him after he gave me my money back, were "You know, what's this all gets settled, and fixed, I hope we can work together again" and his last words to me were "No Jeremy, we can't, good luck in your life". I'm still not sure what even happened, all I know is that when I went to A, she said I was torn up, that my chakras were just blocked to all hell, and barely moving, that my energy field was murky....to this day, I'm still trying to figure it all out, because I still from time to time, have these heart dropping moments, where I'm on the verge of panicking, and having paranoia. It's like I've been scarred, and there's like a mark on my energy field, causing me to relapse over and over, even when I've been healed...it's one big nightmare, but I'm a lot further in life, than I was those 4 years ago. I really just wanna feel like myself again.

The last time I ever got a reading on my energy, it was actually from someone within this circle (Not Kelis' forum, but another seller that you all most likely know, and she is amazing) and she said there were low vibrational constructs with cords attached to them, and that they were causing most of this damage, and said if I raised my vibrations, they would not effect me. I'm not sure if they're still there, but the only person I know who's ever worked with them, are Kelis, so, take that as you will. And good day.

Return to “Seller Review”