Dark Desires - kelistarian

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
coddington
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 0

I highly recommend to everyone his chakra balancing/realigning. I knew that I had root chakra and heart chakra issues...and Kelis confirmed this. He cleaned out all the "sludge" and realigned all of my chakras that were blocked and set servitors to keep everything going in tip top shape. He also threw in a complimentary parasite scan and removed some parasites from my heart area. I think that healthy balanced chakras might be the foundation that I was missing in achieving results with my spell work.....
We'll see! I sort of liken it to taking yourself to the spa for a massage or facial.... Sometimes your energy needs a tune up!

YoshiMagick
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 500
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Yoshi
Zodiac:

Kelistarian has done servitors, conjures, and healing/alignment services for me. I have used his services for a little under a year now.

I have gotten servitors from a number of different people and I would have to say that Kelis's servitors are by far the most noticeable and easy to interact with.

Full Psychic Upgrade - I got this one done and it made a noticeable difference in the way I could sense my spirits and servitors. He doesn't seem to advertise it on his website, but it includes a mini servitor to help keep your chakras in balance.

Some time later, I got into a bit of trouble with the paranormal and screwed up my energetic systems and requested the full psychic upgrade again and he gave it to me again at a discount (The guy is very generous, as many others in this thread has referenced) since I had already done it. I felt much better after it and I would definitely recommend him for healing damage to the energetic bodies.

Servitors - I have many from him, usually customs. They are fierce protectors and very strong. I would consider them very durable as they have survived several very powerful psychic attacks, though not without damage. I really like his upgradeable feature, as it allows me to get upgrades after the servitor was initially created. It has allowed me to basically turn most of my main servitors into very versatile all-in-one solutions. He entertains weird customs and is very good about answering questions about abilities and such. He is easy to get a hold of through email and responds fast. Communication has been easy.

Most of my servitors are custom ones and has since been upgraded way beyond what they originally were from the listings on his website. However, I do have a few that are basically still as they were when I first bought them.

The Astral Strider - This beta class servitor was very noticeable in aiding me to astral project. Along the way, there was a strange but not unwelcome event. When I was first beginning, I asked it to help me reach a state of sleep paralysis so I could try to move only my energetic bodies. It did get me to a state of sleep paralysis but I couldn't reach out of my body. Then I alternated between normal mode of being able to move and sleep paralysis. After about an hour I gave up trying to project and just wanted to go to sleep, but my strider basically said to me that it didn't want to give in, and that I was pretty close to projecting. It was most of a sense of its intent rather than words, but it was very clear. It kept on bringing me to sleep paralysis but I was tired and just wanted to sleep at that point. It was an interesting experience and I welcome such wonderful things :)

And at risk of sounding perverted, he makes good sexual servitors as well. I find that there can be two modes, the first is lust manipulation and actual physical stimulation. It was very surprising when that happened. The second, and the one I prefer more is the ability to induce a warm fuzzy feeling similar to love and happy feelings in the chest area. When I am in my trance state in preparation for paranormal activities, I can feel that it is my heart chakra that is being stimulated and it feels very nice.

I have specially requested an abilities called lust manipulation and it has come into use in my normal day to day life as well. My cat girl servitor is often annoyed when I call upon her to use lust suppression, but it really works and helps make random feelings of lust much reduced during the day. The kind that men sit down to hide ;) . It allows me to think much clearer in certain situations on what the actual best course of action to take. Actually I think that my cat girl is just annoyed that I request lust suppression to be the default mode, and it makes it difficult for her to distract me. Kelis, you should sell a beta that encompasses this skill :)

TLDR
He is in my top 3 overall and my top for servitors. I also rate him highly in psychic healing and alignment.

Boop
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I am looking forward to the custom Alpha Draco-Gryph who I ordered to be a female companion to my existing male. I got her info in an email. Plus, thanks to DLM's kindness, there are two OTHER Draco-Gryphs also on the way. I don't know when he finds time to sleep.

So we'll be raising four Alpha babies before long. Between them and the several baby spirits and entities who are here, we will be having one rowdy time. :)
They're here, and they are raising a ruckus with the several baby spirits/entities who are also residents here. Plus, I forgot that RUDOLPH is a young'un, too, so make that FIVE baby Alphas. All of whom can fly, lol. It's a party at L2R's house, lol.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AdriannaBurch
neophyte
neophyte

I managed to snag alien hive and a venus fly trap servitors from Kelis during a BOGO a little bit back. They took a while to ship (I understand there was something going on during the time) and I did not receive a couple of other spirits/servitors that were special freebies during the time, but since I wasn't particularly interested in either of those spirits, just managed to order when the freebie offers were going on, I can hardly complain. The two servitors I intentionally ordered have been absolutely fantastic at clearing out the negativity in my house. The moment they got to me I was so excited and I walked around with them all day, placing them on my altar that night. The house has been generally clear ever since and any activity that has happened hasn't worried me whatsoever. Now, I have a lot of protection spirits, spells, crystals, but the change was so instant once they got here it was like the house let out a breath I didn't know it was holding.

I definitely will be buying from Kelis again. I have my eye on a character binding, the full psychic upgrade, and the manifestation crystal. Thank goodness I just got a new, better paying job xD

You do not have a soul.
You are a soul.
You have a body.
Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3

I just received an email from Kelis saying I could start bonding with my custom Alphas. The information he sent with them is wonderful. You can tell that he is aware and knowledgeable about the characters that I asked him to work with as the notes are so detailed.
I'm looking forward to getting to know them all.

AdriannaBurch
neophyte
neophyte

Got my package this morning! :D I am over the moon excited. Not only did Kelis give me my actual purchase and the extras I'd asked for (bought during the B1G2 sale), but he added even more extras to the order that he absolutely didn't have to and I am excitedly enjoying my welcome home dizzyness that accompanies new family members and magic. This man is awesome. Thank you!

You do not have a soul.
You are a soul.
You have a body.
AdriannaBurch
neophyte
neophyte

Seriously cannot rave enough. I got the full psychic upgrade and a sensory trinity along with a manifestation crystal (amongst other things like character bindings and a three body enhancement...parasite removal, custom alpha servitor, etc) and boy are they working. Every since I activated the sensory trinity yesterday I have been feeling burning cold spots in random places on my body. It' that lightheaded so hot it's cold tingle that you get when you have a panic attack or are too dehydrated except on the side of my face (only one cheek), back of my hand, back of my neck. The back of one hand is currently freezing when all other parts of me are warm. Last night I heard what sounded like a woman screaming in the distance. Still not sure what it was, but it was super far off. Getting some senses of anger, felt my mother's cat talking to me (couldn't understand the words, but she was most certainly saying something). It was like trying to understand someone who's speaking a foreign language. You know they're saying something. You know there's a meaning there, you just can't find it.

Last night I meditated with one of my ancestors, a werecat, and asked if it was possible for me to bring out the shift, as in to physically turn into a cat. The word try popped into my head, so I did. I pictured myself as a cat, the black panther seemed appropriate to the moment since I just got a black panther attunement the other day and have my eye on a winged panther spirit. Well my entire body went hot and there was this weird sort of flowy, pressing energy running over my arms, like being under the current of a river, but warm. Very, very warm.

I can't wait to try more tonight. Kelis. I know you read this, and you are awesome!

You do not have a soul.
You are a soul.
You have a body.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

That is wonderful! Glad to hear you are enjoying everything :D

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I just had to do this review as I am very happy with both the servitors that I got from kelistarian, the Tony Stark one and his side kick J.A.R.V.I.S., I just got the vessel in the mail along with all the information on them, but I felt them when kelistarian told me that he had finished the binding of them both to me and having J.A.R.V.I.S. was a surprise to me!!! 1s

Both of these servitors will be a big help for me!!!! Thank-you so much kelistarian!!!! 8)|* 8)|* 8)|*

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Hearing about how happy people are with their companions make it all worth it.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"

Return to “Seller Review”