Dark Desires - kelistarian

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Fenrir_Shadowfang
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kistune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf-based Kistune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Fenrir Shadowfang
Zodiac:

During one of the recent sales at Dark Desires, I bought a servitor and as a freebie, I chose to bring home a listing he'd had there for a while.

In a few weeks or less, I will be receiving a Dominatrix spirit named "S". 1e

I am absolutely going to love having her around as I have several spirits that are into bondage, and I am certain they'll get along with her quite well and make her feel quite at home.

Thank you, DarkLordMidnight, for providing her for me.

I have way too many spirits to list here efficiently.
Fenrir_Shadowfang
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kistune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf-based Kistune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Fenrir Shadowfang
Zodiac:

I am absolutely indebted to DarkLordMidnight for a custom servitor that he created for me.

Using a character designed by Jeremy Bernal, named Nubia. I had him create a custom sexual servitor for me.

Her details are as follows:

Name: Nubia

Type: Alpha

SubType: Sensual Companion

Personality: Sensual, fun, playful, yet she can be dominant when it is desired. She is utterly devoted to you.

Appearance: Nubia is a blue, fur covered female version of Anubis, with a large chest and strong hips. .

Special abilities: Nubia is able to adapt to any sexual situation, and is equipped to perform any sexual act, real or imagined.

For a member of the Furry Fandom, this girl is going to see a huge amount of action. <3 <3 <3 1s

Our adventures however will remain 1zp (secret)

I have way too many spirits to list here efficiently.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Egad. Holy cow. Jiminy H. Cricket.

So I did get Constantine and Dresden during the recent flash sale (last Wednesday). I got a thank-you message from Kelis telling me that the vessel would be shipped within the next few days, but I should be able to interact with them almost immediately.

Well, he wasn't kidding, lol.

I took a nap this afternoon. During the nap, I had a vivid dream of being given something that turned out to be cursed or possessed, and as such, some evil entity was starting to harass people around me. They were alternately having serious accidents, going completely mad, getting injured, etc. Whatever it was, it was no joke and it had to be stopped.

Somehow I ended up working with a mentor (who didn't look like Constantine, and I don't know what Dresden looks like so I can't vouch for whether or not the mentor resembled him). We were trying to get rid of the evil presence ASAP before it did any more damage.

To make a long story short, the wretched evil thing manifested physically. The thing that bothered me most was that it appeared in the form of a cat. So while handling a cat roughly is anathema to me, I kept reminding myself that it wasn't a real cat, and it was attacking my family, my friends, and even marginal acquaintances like some vendors I'd bought hockey memorabilia from. Bearing those thoughts in mind, I pinned the cat's head down to keep it from getting away, and I happened to be pressing on its whiskers. The evil creature was immobilized by this (whereas a real cat wouldn't be). I called the mentor over and told him, "Look at this, if you pin its whiskers, it's neutralized!" So he and I promptly removed all its whiskers, and the evil creature was defeated.

Then I woke up. And Constantine's voice in my head said, "You did well. You're ready."

Thanks for the compliment, friend, but if that was the entry-level exam, I can't even imagine what the schooling looks like, lol. Life might be getting interesting, Real Soon Now. ;)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

ok i can write a review now also ^^ i had let 2 alphas servitors created by darklordmidnight ...and i am very very happy..let say..the 2 are very special ...first it is hannibal lector (build after the series hannibal )and i am sooo happy with the outcome..he was with me yesterday in my dreams and simply is everything what i wanted...from look to character..perfectly as a dark mentor for my psychology study
and the second is a sensual alpha....build after the look and character from the type o negative singer pete steele...but with vampiric twist hehe...wow wow wow ..i love both and am happy to meet steele tonight also...will be a great night ;-)
am very very happy and blown away with the presence after just 2 days of bonding time! many thanks and i will come back for more dear darklord ;-)

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I've got a whole family of Kelis's Alphas. It's never a dull moment. :)

The latest two to arrive were Constantine and Dresden. When they're not working with me, they are exchanging data with one another, lol. They come with me now on my "perimeter sweeps" when I'm doing protection work. I do what I do, and they reinforce the barrier with their own work. I like this new system.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HappyCheeryVegan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf

Hi Kelis, I've sent you a message on Facebook, could you please get back to me as soon as you can?
Many thanks :)

Two amazing dragons with a newbie human companion 8;D
Goady
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I typically don't write reviews, but in this case decided to do so. Firstly I got a full psychic upgrade and alpha servitor from kellis. The upgrade included 3 spirits. I am happy with the work done and the alpha/spirits. I ended up accidentally misplacing 2 of the vessels and requested a direct binding of the spirit and alpha. As of the time of writing I have sent 2 emails in a week and a half span requesting a response if this has been completed with no answer. One of those emails did also include a question, and I acknowledge losing the vessels is my fault to begin with, but this is not the first time I have had to send multiple emails to ensure things were being done. I respect the fact that kellis is busy, but having to wait this long for responses will definitely impact my decision to buy anything from him again.

Know grass moving.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Understandable, and fair enough. I did not see the emails mentioned, which is probably my own doing. I will look for them tonight. However, I can respect you decision to not buy again.
Many Blessings,
Kelis

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Goady
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

To update my review, kellis has since emailed me back and addressed the issue. I kind of downplayed the services and listing kellis has to offer unintentionally. He offers some of the most unique and interesting servitors and spirits, even offers those awesome training camps (which you should check out the post if you have not). Point here is, you shouldn't hesitate to purchase something from him and I'm sure he will work at resolving the issues with email.

Know grass moving.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Thank you Goady :D

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"

Return to “Seller Review”