Dark Desires - kelistarian

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

I wanted to make this as my alpha j has been with me for some time now and wow he was a custome alpha and I adore him he is a great joy to have around his energy is strong and steady . He just makes me smile when I'm feeling crappy I feel so connected to him he just seems to know me so well thank you kelistran so much for giving him life I am in debted to you and as well the other alpha I have received D he is truly a wounderful guardian and very creative and I adore that about him and thank you it means a lot to me that with every question I have had you have been kind and helpful even when I was sertan I was becoming a nuisance. As well as and alpha that was for my sister she was more then happy as she told me of an interaction she got to have with him. <3 and I am so excited about ash <3 and did I say your awsome you rock 1s

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
Overseer
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

What is the current waiting time after purchase for psychic upgrade, I made the purchase was made on 10/19.

Send a message through contact me page but no respond.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Overseer wrote:What is the current waiting time after purchase for psychic upgrade, I made the purchase was made on 10/19.

Send a message through contact me page but no respond.
I'm pretty sure the minimum wait time for the FPU is 3-4 weeks when things are on schedule. He's still a little behind, but working diligently(probably too hard knowing him ಠ_ಠ).

It's a very complex and labor intensive service. So much so you are probably among the last(if not the last one) to have the service done. I'd say don't worry about it until at least the 19th of this month although, (and this is just my guess and is in no way an official estimate) I'd wager at least an update by next wed(9th). I doubt you'll wait even that long for a reply to your email.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Indeed, I will be having a lot of orders going out this week and next, after that, it should be business as usual. Just remind me not to throw a million crazy sales back to back lol. (J/K, I am still going to throw sales)

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
brideofdagon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: deep one
Zodiac:

Does anyone know what the turnaround time is on an order. I sent a query to his shop and I have not received a reply. I made my purchase on 5 Jan. And I am curious about how long I should expect to wait.

Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fhtagn!
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

brideofdagon wrote:Does anyone know what the turnaround time is on an order. I sent a query to his shop and I have not received a reply. I made my purchase on 5 Jan. And I am curious about how long I should expect to wait.
Well, depends. If the order was for a listed alpha(not from the template section) you can generally start working with them right after purchasing without waiting for him to acknowledge it.

If it is a custom alpha, or custom conjured spirit/entity, the usual wait time is about 3 weeks give or take.

If it is something like a custom realm(4-6 weeks depending on the size), or the Full Psychic Upgrade it can take quite some time.

On top of the regular wait time it appears he's fallen ill. See Charles' thread here for details on that(It's in the seller section, so the link will probably only be good for a couple week, lol). So, the turn around will likely be a bit longer than normal.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
brideofdagon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

It was for two custom spirits. I have tried to contact him several times to no avail.

Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fhtagn!
brideofdagon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks, I hope he gets well soon.

Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fhtagn!
kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Athena Winter wrote:I just posted a review on the Manifestation Crystal offered by Dark Desires so search for that if your interested as I won't go into detail here....

Just wanted to say that I found Dark Desires to be professional, friendly and very generous with their bindings!....darklordmidnight answered all my emails very quickly and I also got quite a few surprise gifts including a couple of his servitors (whom have been great fun!) and an extra (free!) binding on the Manifestation Crystal as a crystal elemental popped up that wanted to work with me :) I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on Dark Desires in the future as its been great working with both darklordmidnight and his bindings ;)
Hi Athena, I had a quick search for your manifestation crystal post to no avail, please can you share your experiences? <3

kindred
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels

Athena Winter wrote:I just posted a review on the Manifestation Crystal offered by Dark Desires so search for that if your interested as I won't go into detail here....

Just wanted to say that I found Dark Desires to be professional, friendly and very generous with their bindings!....darklordmidnight answered all my emails very quickly and I also got quite a few surprise gifts including a couple of his servitors (whom have been great fun!) and an extra (free!) binding on the Manifestation Crystal as a crystal elemental popped up that wanted to work with me :) I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye on Dark Desires in the future as its been great working with both darklordmidnight and his bindings ;)
Hi Athena, I had a quick search for your manifestation crystal post to no avail, please can you share your experiences? <3

Return to “Seller Review”