Dark Desires - kelistarian

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

MOD EDIT: http://kelistarian.wix.com/dark-desires
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 48&t=52520

I recently was fortunate enough to receive the introduction to Dark Desires through a freebie where you get Someone you want, Someone you need, and Someone who wants to be with you. Though logically, I was thinking I didn't want to. I was not familiar with his work, nor did I feel a need for anymore spirits in my keep at this point. Something was strongly tugging at me to do it anyway. Those that came through are nothing short of amazing. Very noticeable and powerful. Especially the needed one and the one that wanted to come to me. WOW.

Well, then, I felt moved to show my appreciation by purchasing a custom for a spirit I had been looking for, but hadn't had any luck finding.... well, he was found! On top of that, so were a couple others... one of which I had interacted with for some time, that happened to be an arachnos. I didn't know she was an arachnos in our interactions, but she had all the characteristics of the human form described as typical for the ones that Dark Desires was working with. I thought it would be weird if she was, but dismissed it and never requested an arachnos, not even in the freebie he offered for them. So... wow. I am leaving out a lot of details on purpose, though they are impressive. (Sorry, I know that would help in a review, but they are a bit...personal.)

Lastly, I was thinking about a zimada for a long time. I have thought that a zimada was someone everyone would benefit from working with. An old trauma came up, and so I decided to ask if Dark Desires could find one. Well, that was no problem at all, and I do believe she was waiting on this conjurer specifically.

Just added a lot to my family... even though I was not going to... and I am SO GLAD I did. Well, I can safely say that the spirits who came to me are active, strong and amazing. I am delightfully surprised and honored to have the opportunities I was given to work with this seller as he became public.

If you are curious, ask him questions. Kelistarian, the conjurer of Dark Desires, is approachable, humble and professional. He works toward finding the perfect match. You will not be disappointed.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Chai
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

Yap. Kelisterian rocks! I also purchased one service from him. I was surprised that he was able to notice something that was not part of what I purchased. Two thumbs up!

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

I have an arachnos from kelis and OMG...Super friendly and willing to take me to his place of origin. Introduced me to many of his arachnos friends and accepted me as one of their own. :thumbup:

I cannot put into words the level of awe I am in and how my mind has been blown to bits with disbelief. :clap:

Kelistarian's bindings are SOLID. :thumbup: You will not be disappointed. :D

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

ChristineF
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid, Fae or Vamp
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

All I can say is he is AWSOME! I received the sweetest Specter from him and a wonderful portrait! I just adore "B"! (my Specter companion) Definitely will buy from again. ::bop::

TeddyBearTechie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual Spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Ordered 2 servitors from him on NOV28. Almost instant reply to my questions at first.

Thanks to a bug from BOTP, the payment I sent did not register on BOTP, but he said that he got it through the message board!

Said it would take about 2weeks to make them. (Ok I'm fine with that)

Then at 9am on december 2nd

I thought I would send him 5 or 6 short questions about his servitors and what to expect etc.

I initially thought that it could be a BOTP issue after he did not reply after 4 days so I sent an email directly to him. (I am starting to really dislike BOTP (not the sellers but the website))

Now it is the 8th and still no reply ::poke:: .

Im thinking about making a paypal dispute on this thursday and trying to get my money back.

I dont know the quality of his products, it could be good or bad, but he does not communicate well.

Any of you guys who bought from him ..... do you think Im over reacting?

I dont think I should have to wait over 5 days to get an email reply to a few quick questions.

I thought I would include the questions here to so you all could see how simple they are:

1) How long is there lifespan?

2) How does interaction with servitors differ from those with sprits.

3) Are they unique to the individual ... can they be given to others (I dont plan on doing this)

4) Do you have to recharge them?

5) Do you have to be within a certain distance of their vessel to interact with them.

6) What will the vessel be? Also any other things you think is important to know would be appreciated.

Thanks all,
The one, the only TeddyBearTechie!

ImageImage
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Thank you for bringing this to my attention....you will have a reply by the am...having issues with my e-mail

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

E-mail found and sent

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
TeddyBearTechie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual Spirit
Zodiac:

The seller quickly replied to me after this, and it appears as if the issue has been resolved.

Thanks all,
The one, the only TeddyBearTechie!

ImageImage
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I have an Arachnos from him, I received her as a free conjure from when he was first conjuring, I love having her as a companion she is a great inspiration, when I'm not being freaked out by potential manifestations spiders don't bother me normally them popping out of nowhere however makes me jump. I've also got a free conjure of one of his newest races coming and this should be even more interesting.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
nnhx
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Got the full upgrade recently and was pleasantly surprised! It does take a bit to get a reply, but there are cons to everything in life *shrugs*. Still very thankful! :)

You only need one person in your life other than yourself
who truly believes in you, supports you and loves you
unconditionally.

Return to “Seller Review”