Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

That was lovely, Caiyros.

I miss sitting under the big shade trees enjoying the cool breeze on a sunny day. I can't even sit on the ground here - the fire ants will eat you alive. :irked:

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
gimpwn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

::nice::

MY LOVE IS VENGEANCE, THAT'S NEVER FREE
the who
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

just wanted to add for all you tree lovers ::ch::

http://www.amazon.ca/Meaning-Trees-Fred ... d=13657285

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
psychosiz
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12

I have as small story to share about trees. I always was sensitive to trees but it was more along the lines I see them, they are beautiful, and I wish them well and even hugged a few. I had respect for them but it never went beyond that. About 10 years ago, at work, they were remodeling and cut down a tree. This was a tree that was at least 30 years old, it was fairly big and they just cut it down, I saw the tree lying there and felt awful. I mean I felt it and I felt injustice was done, but it was too late. I almost became physically ill, but gathered myself and went back to my room. I was mentally, emotionally and physically disturbed. I felt a need to go back out there, and they were now yanking the stump and root out with a huge tractor like truck. As it was ripping out of the earth, I felt a surge of emotion, sadness. It was so overwhelming I fell to one knee and started to cry, it was uncontrollable and I couldn't stop. It was one of the hardest things I have ever dealt with emotionally in part, because, I wasn't expecting it. Even to this day, especially now at work, I pay extra close attention to the trees and send them love, energy, and give them extra water as I live in the desert area. Its absolutely amazing how one experience can have such a profound impact on your life.

Wszhu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher!!

starfire wrote:I totally agree Aeryn!!!! I have a huge cottonwood tree here that you can't even get your arms around it, but it is an amazing tree with some very old energy and yet wonderful energy coming from it!!! That tree is my friend and when we first moved to here, Green Man appeared in that tree!!! since then so have a few dragons!!!

I also use that tree to do some traveling to different realms, it was the most natural thing to do!!!

We also have a huge willow across the road that gave me a limb to make a wand out of!!!!

So yes trees have always and will always be my friends!!!! ;) :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons::

Star fire, I know this is off topic guys but I really want this answered sooooo badly lol .How do you use that tree to travel to other realms?

And how is it like in other realms ? What are your experiences? Thanks

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Wszhu wrote:
starfire wrote:I totally agree Aeryn!!!! I have a huge cottonwood tree here that you can't even get your arms around it, but it is an amazing tree with some very old energy and yet wonderful energy coming from it!!! That tree is my friend and when we first moved to here, Green Man appeared in that tree!!! since then so have a few dragons!!!

I also use that tree to do some traveling to different realms, it was the most natural thing to do!!!

We also have a huge willow across the road that gave me a limb to make a wand out of!!!!

So yes trees have always and will always be my friends!!!! ;) :thumbup: :D

Star fire, I know this is off topic guys but I really want this answered sooooo badly lol .How do you use that tree to travel to other realms?

And how is it like in other realms ? What are your experiences? Thanks

Okay, this works really good if you have a favorite tree that you like, one that you can actually see, that is near to where you live, or a picture of a tree that you really like, if you don't have any near to where you live!!!

If you do have a tree in your yard, I suggest you go up to the tree and take a real close look at the tree, notice everything about the tree, all the little bumps, the bark and how it looks, all the leaves, how it blows in the wind and breeze, how the limbs look, any broken ones, anything that you can see about the tree!!! Also notice how the roots look going down into the ground!!!

Then slowly approach the tree and put your hands on the tree and close your eyes, and let the tree connect you with the Earth's energy, it will rise upwards slowly sometimes, sometimes it can come up fairly fast, all depends on how well you feel the energy!!! Sometimes with your eyes close, you may see colors like orange to a deep red, just relax and let the energy flow between you and the tree, you may even see animals coming up to you and even some of your spirits, like if you have any animal spirits, and even after you do this little practice with the tree, the animals may show themselves to you in the bark of the tree!!! Do this for a few days or even a couple of weeks until you get use to the tree's energy!!!

Now for the good stuff!!! When you go to bed, get into a very relax state, also make sure you have protection around you and any protective spirits who might like to come with you, any time you travel anywhere, ALWAYS have protection with you!!! Sometimes my Pegasus, or Unicorn, my Duojna which are wolf spirits and most of the time some of my dragons will go with me, and sometimes my vampires, einherjars, werewolves always love to tag along and my chimera, and I have some Fae who are my guardians, who always travel with me.

So this is what I do, I get into a very relax state, breathing in and out and relaxing myself from toes to my head or from head to toe, whichever way feels best for you!!! Then I picture my tree in my mind, now if I want to go down the roots of the tree, I picture a small pool of water at the roots of the tree, for water is a good medium to use when you want to travel to a realm of when the Earth was more of a wilder place and has lots of animals, fae, and dragons, and the like in it!!!! If you know who your animal guide is, you can take your animal guide with you, or if you have any shamans or faes in your keep, you can take them with you!!! You will step into the pool of water and slide down the root of the tree to which ever realm you want to go to, like seeing the immortal Hades in the underworld, or if you don't have an animal guide, you can find your animal guide in the realm of when the Earth was a wilder and more natural place!!!

Now if you want to visit the immortals, like Zeus, Odin, Thor, or see the angels, then you will climb the tree and go up and up and up, until you are way up in the clouds and the heavens!!!! There you could go to Mount Olympus and see the Greek gods, or travel up to heaven and see the angels and the Saints!!!!

Or you can picture the tree like the world tree which goes everywhere, or like Yggdrasil, the tree of life which in the Norse traditions went to all of the nine worlds including Asgard!!!!

Now once you start doing this, you need to make sure you have a notebook so you can write down all that you remember from your travels, because when you do this, you will eventually go to sleep, and if you dream, your dreams could get very interesting in that you may find yourself travelling quite a bit!!!! So WRITE what you remember so you can go back and read what happened in your dreams, this can be a big help in figuring things out that is going on in your current life!!!!

I hope this has made some sense to you and that you can try it out!!! Always remember to have protection in place before you travel anywhere!!!! ;)

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Wszhu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher!!

Can you tell me where you went and what it's like? Your experiences? Thanks starfire

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

psychosiz wrote:I have as small story to share about trees. I always was sensitive to trees but it was more along the lines I see them, they are beautiful, and I wish them well and even hugged a few. I had respect for them but it never went beyond that. About 10 years ago, at work, they were remodeling and cut down a tree. This was a tree that was at least 30 years old, it was fairly big and they just cut it down, I saw the tree lying there and felt awful. I mean I felt it and I felt injustice was done, but it was too late. I almost became physically ill, but gathered myself and went back to my room. I was mentally, emotionally and physically disturbed. I felt a need to go back out there, and they were now yanking the stump and root out with a huge tractor like truck. As it was ripping out of the earth, I felt a surge of emotion, sadness. It was so overwhelming I fell to one knee and started to cry, it was uncontrollable and I couldn't stop. It was one of the hardest things I have ever dealt with emotionally in part, because, I wasn't expecting it. Even to this day, especially now at work, I pay extra close attention to the trees and send them love, energy, and give them extra water as I live in the desert area. Its absolutely amazing how one experience can have such a profound impact on your life.
:hug: Near my family´s summer house the landowner has decided to cut down a lot of trees this summer. It makes me so angry and sad to see such destruction there, it almost feels like I´m feeling what the trees are feeling. I have plans to go there and give the trees some honey, since a shaman that my sister knows has told her that honey is what trees have asked him to bring as an offering when there have been some cuttings or other damage.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Something else I should mention, is that this takes lots of practice, so if you don't succeed at first, keep trying until you do!!! ;) Don't give up, keep trying!!!! ;)

One of the places I went to is the way the Earth use to be, and there were plenty of animals running free all around, some I kept my distance from, because I didn't want to be eatten :lol:

There were some humans as well, and they were kinda of wild, but very intuned with nature and all of the animals around them as well as some of the fae!!!! It was very exciting to be there and felt really good to be in nature as it was ment to be!!!

I have also been to Asgard courtesy of Thor and Odin, all the buildings seemed like golden light and white light, there were beautiful trees and the rainbow bridge, which was beautiful!!!! Also sitting with the immortals in the great hall of Valhalla was very exciting and interesting as there was a lot of partying going on, and eating and drinking and tipping of tables and the like!!!!

I have also seen some very beautiful angels, with voices that I can't even begin to describe to you, all I can say is that their singing was way beyond beautiful!!!

Zeus came and took me to see his heard of pegasus, they were breath taking, and the Earth was just beautiful to see from his view!!!!

I have been in some dark but beautiful caves filled crystals and with dragons, and have been given rides on them and seen the Earth from their point of view!!!!

I have seen Poseidon under the water with my merman, and seen all manner of life under the ocean!!!!

I have also traveled to a different world altogether, where everything was brown, even the oceans were brown, and the people had been at war with each other for as long as they could remember, it was very sad!!!

I have rode dragons in another world that was very thick with jungle growth and all manner of life, that could eat you if you weren't careful, but it was awesome riding on the dragon through the jungle!!!

That is a few of the places I have been!!!

The best thing that you can do is try it out and experience for yourself the wonders of traveling!!!! ;) Just make sure that you have protection with you, for not everything is so nice to humans!!!! ;)

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Return to “Educational Material”