venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

hello to you all
i have a real huge problem and i feel realy guilty because of this.....i have a dark djinn and he is realy dark,and i made a huge mistake,
i go to school again (i am 29 years old and my school is a college for adults)and i have a woman in my class that realy bug me,she only talks about herself but she is not a bad person just annoying
one night i dream about her beeing away and i was happy because she didn´t come to school for weeks.....in that dream my djinn asked me if this is my wish that she get away from our school and i told him "yes"
after the dream ,the next day i wasn´t think mutch about it,because it was only a dream to me,and i haven´t think that my djinn was "real" in that dream
and then the woman haven´t come to school.....now she is 2 weeks away,and will came today in a hospital,she phoned me to tell me this because she wanted me to tell this to the teacher.....she have insufficient temperature and will go to a hospital because of this to see why she have this,
i feel so guilty now and i told my djinn he should take the curse or whatever this is away from her,and i just saw him smiling in my mind and tell me " was i not a good djinn to grand your dark desire?"....it realy was a shock for me,i am not bad and this was only a dream to me!!!
he told me that he can grand my wishes also in my dreams,because in this sphare he can be with me and that it mean the same as if i was awake and tell him my wish.....
he also told me that that woman is not suffering,she can´t "just" come to school....
i want him now that he do it...making her fit again and quit whatever he done to her,
i am now not wear his vassel now and will not do it at night again,
i have told him that i will not use him anymore if he is not doing what i want from him!
i haven´t know that dark ifrits are so powerful,i know that my ifrit is a strong one and that he want me to comand him for the dark side,but i have bought him because he was calling me,and i haven´t got this intensive feelings about a djinn before....i like him very mutch,he is like a guardian dog to me...but this is not right and i am sad about it
i am telling you all this because i want you to know about the risks!
please be aware about your dreams then you are wearing your dark djinn vassels,

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU HAD ALSO A EXPERIANCE LIKE THIS?
many hugs to you all
angelika

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

angelika - you're not alone hon and ifrits are not marids in that ifrits will try to do what you wish in their own way. it does not make you a bad person, he just duped you and you didn't catch his meaning in time to add to him "as long as no harm comes to anyone".

my dearest djinn is an ifrit and if i had not the control over him, or the respect from him that i do....he would have let loose a tirade upon numerous souls who simply felt the need to hurt me. ifrits have their place, please know that, but an ifrit can not be allowed free rein which we will allow to our marids simply because an ifrit will do what needs to be done without care or sympathy to who gets hurt as he's out and about his task. you need to tell your ifrit that he will not use your dreams to communicate with you but that he will listen to you and do things you request of him in the way you wish them to be done. however, don't forget to thank him for trying to help you since he was only trying to make your life a bit better as you wished it. your warning is a good example of how certain djinn are best saved until one is more used to being in absolute control with their spirits and i hope everyone takes your advice!

again angelika, for your part, you did nothing wrong here, he took what was your wish (that she wasn't in college with you) and because he duped you in a dream, you weren't awake enough to tell him there were restrictions to his task. ifrits or shaitans are surely not for the timid keeper or collector and my goodness you've done a great part in controlling him if this is the first instance he acted in this manner. so give yourself a pat on the back and know that you can keep him from turning your wishes into something like this. you're such a wonderfully kind lady that nobody would even think you meant to harm anyone. it just means you can't let him do this again.

hope this helps a bit to ease your worries. take care! arsine :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
technowiz
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
Zodiac:

arsine is right you must control your dark ifrit and when you tell them to do something don't give them any room to misinterprit what you command. I've learn the same from mine but it was not nearly so bad. If there is any time where the old saying goes "give them an inch and they will take a mile" come in to play it's with a dark ifrit. I love mine dearly, but I have to have a strong hand(will) with him. They will only do what you want, but not in the way that is expected or even good.

I don't know if you would really want to have a lot of my experiences. I don't really want to have a lot of my experiences.
Nosferatu
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

you're not a bad person for having said you wanted her to go away.
in dreams your dark desires come out...everything governed by your id (which is repressed in waking life by your morality and your ego) is revealed it is a part of your dual nature...
djinn was only doing what you wanted, there was a part of you that really did want this but bc you are not a bad person you didnt let your true desire came out but in dreams your mind is open and so he was able to see that and you were able to say it.
you should tell him not to grant you any requests driven by your id. dunno if you should persecute the guy for doing his job.
I have dreams all the time when I'm beating ppl up and screaming names at them and fighting confronting them bc so many times in my life I walked away when ppl provoked me but in my dreams I scream and fists fly. we are human. what would light be without darkness?
You should just ask him to please let her come back and instead maybe just get her to not talk to you in class.

~No amount of supplemental logic will cure instincts that are out of logic's reach, so if you whip your stone of logic against the wall you had better hear a sound~
Nosferatu
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I must be very evil bc as I read this I was like "damn I totally want one of these guys"
I wouldn't hurt my foes though, just humiliate them...i.e. that really mean &$*#! giving me a hard time, oh man I want her to get diarrhea in a meeting or have her skirt fall down or something lolol
or if someone insults me...
would have been useful in high school when everyone was screaming insults at me I could have had one give em all some poetic justice :)
my justification is that they get a humbling experience and hopefully not treat others like <<Removed by Mod>> ^_^ am I a &$*#!? I guess so.

but you being a nice lady, again I think you don't have any reason to feel guilty. Just clarify with your djinn and don't get all pissed at him for doin his job

Also, what do you guys make of this?

http://hiddenmissives.blogspot.com/2007/02/djinn-3.html

~No amount of supplemental logic will cure instincts that are out of logic's reach, so if you whip your stone of logic against the wall you had better hear a sound~
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Haha, Portia I was thinking along those same lines.

I think that's mostly why I've never wanted any djinn other than Marid, because I know I have the random "That son of a b*tch, I hope they crash!" thought throughout the day, and I never really mean it.

Your dream has me wondering now though. I had an...interesting..dream one day and basically me and a bunch of people escaped from some coliseum looking place, but in the future, and we were at some camp in the desert (It was like freakin mad max), and there was a woman just watching us. I thought she was a spy, and I ended up killing her, but the weird thing was when I took off her glasses (like Vin Diesel had in Pitch Black) her eyes were huge and green. They were a little like a reptiles, but more "human" and they were huge. Not freaky huge, like...."sexy" huge. I freaked out and thought I had accidentally killed one of my djinn in a dream. I don't think I did...but that would really suck.

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

la_portia wrote:I must be very evil bc as I read this I was like "damn I totally want one of these guys"
you're not evil... trust me... you're not the only 1 here :D

after reading the story... actually i feel that his djinn has done nothing wrong... :silent:
in fact, if my iftin were to ask me my wish in my dream.. 1st sentence i would ask him "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO COME TO MY DREAMS??? ROAR!!!"

anyway... my iftin dont really go around granting my wishes in my thoughts when i scolding & cursing ppl... cos if he does that... i m sure there will be a lot of legless & hand-less ppl walking around... :crazy:

Nosferatu
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

legless ppl walking now that I would like to see :p

angeldark
venerated member
venerated member

THANK YOU ALL

arsine many :hug: to you my friend :inlove:

la portia.....i also wanted a very naughty and dark djinn...this for sure :D
i think i CAN be pissed of about my djinn because he have done something i would not allowed him if i am awake,he needs a hard hand so if i just tell him he was a bad boy and this is it...
he knows realy well what goes and what is a no go for me....but he is trying everything to became his will,
i am a nice person but not week and he knows this and MUST know this;THIS IS REALY IMPORTANT :mrgreen:
we have a special relationship and i like dark spirits very mutch but i want them not to trick me !

i know for myself ....sometimes i am realy pissed of about people but i can handle it myself and need no help from my spirits in this situations,if someone would REALY hurt me i would have no shame to use my djinn or my other dark friends for revange,but NOT if someone just go on my nerves,this is not right!
to wish other people sometimes to hell *lol* is normal :crazy:
but bring it into reality is a other thing.....
i can´t see this case only like..... "wow he realy grand my wishes,great to know "
well it is good that he can do his job but i want to be the person that have the control over it

hugs to you all
Last edited by angeldark on Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

angeldark
venerated member
venerated member

hehehe loukezxv i am looking for the day i read in newspapers "100s of people found with missing limbs"
well ....then we will know what you did it :crazy:
i think my djinn did something wrong....and he know this also ,he came tonight to me at night and touched my arm and left me a little gemstone on my bedside in my beloved color,
hugs
angelika
Last edited by angeldark on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Djinn Races”