Litttle people/faeries/merfolk movie's list!!!

Votes & reviews of paranormal media including movies, books, poetry, music, etc
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

canalyardsproject wrote:omg its not a big deal. if it bothers you then maybe stop reading them
seriously. it seems like people just love being angry. 
or maybe...idk
 let me suggest something really subversive- say it nicely...? 
that was legitimately an attack

4bluefaeries:
Pan's Labrynth is a good one. its a must see :thumbup:
As for stop reading them, one or 2 can be ignored, but there was more than a dozen. It's perspective. I'm not angry. Just frustrated because there has been a lot of inappropriate threads lately. It wasn't an attack. It was also a reminder that this section is for reviews & discussions.
canalyardsproject wrote:dont leave. theres a million people here. theres going to be people you dont get along with. not everyones going to like you. everyones unique and has something to offer. its important that you stay!
I definitely agree, don't leave 4bluefaeries. We all have a lot to offer each other and it would be sad to see you go.

canalyardsproject, it is more a matter of realising that everyone has an opinion and we won't always agree with each other. That doesn't mean someone doesn't like someone or can't get along with someone, it just means that sometimes people disagree. That's what happens in families and CH is a big, sometimes but not always happy, family.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

understood. i jumped the gun. sorry about that. im as crazy as anyone else on here :crazy:

see bluefae even jellybean wants you here. everyone does. id hate to see you go because i can see when your more advanced you teaching us all a thing or two ;)

nothing lasts
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

its just...perhaps this belongs in the general chit chat. or better yet, send in a help desk ticket and get a blog of your own :thumbup:

nothing lasts
jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

canalyardsproject wrote:its just...perhaps this belongs in the general chit chat. or better yet, send in a help desk ticket and get a blog of your own :thumbup:
A blog would be a great idea, but you need to be tenured. 4blue still has a few months I think before she will be tenured so her own blog at this time is unfortunately not likely to be attainable. Some members who were tenured but are no longer still have blogs but they can't access them until they become tenured once again.

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”