Can icustom conjure angels for my mother w/o her knowing?

Wszhu
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher!!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I want to have a custom conjuration of protective beings and angels for my mother without her knowing? Is this possible ? I don't want any bonding required, you know, just there to protect her without her knowing?

emily
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

I thought about doing the same for one of my brothers, without him know it. But I'm not sure if its possible since spirits like to be part of your life and spending time with them its good. I imagine if they are there but you don't acknowledge them or even know they are with you, not sure what will happen.
Maybe someone else can share some light here, I'd like to know if its possible too.

Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Short answer: Yes

Long answer: I was taught in my reiki classes that forcing healing on someone is a horrible thing to do, which is why reiki can only be given with permission, as otherwise you are taking away that person's choice in the matter. You're not considering whether they want to change, whether they want protection, or want healing, etc. For a healing spirit or spell the same principal would apply. Some people consider manipulation or removal of choice/free will to be black arts, even in cases where it is for someones own good, or where they simply don't believe in spirits or reiki or whatever you're trying to give them.

However, being someone of dark arts alignment, I give absolutely zero rat's behinds about that, so the answer is still yes.
As long as you tell the conjurer to get a spirit thats ok with being ignored completely.

Gloss_Reality
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
Zodiac:

I agree with astrald :)

yes, you can get a spirit bound to someone without their knowledge or permission. I did it to my own mother. She is very ill, so I got her a healing spirit. Be aware though, if your mother is sensitive, she may cotton on or think something is there when her logical mind says there isn't. this may have negative side effects so bear it in mind! :)

please check out my spirit drawings, here on this forum :) http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27252&start=320
AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: My friends of course
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

I would recommend a Volkh then for your mother, they are protective and keep evil away with no bonding required.

I got lost in his eyes, and his ponytail.
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

::nice::

I too would love to get my mother a Bronwyn Angel and my Father a Gnome(!) but I wouldn't be able to tell them so I'd feel bad for the Spirit being ignored like that....It's something I ponder quite often though as I know they'd both REALLY benefit from having them Spirits in their life....maybe one day a pig will fly and I'll be open about my Spirit Keeping and we'll all be happy Spirit Keepers together :wizard:

Sorry this hasn't helped at all has it! I just wanted you to know you're not alone with this dilemma and I'm interested to hear about what others have to say on the subject :hug:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Ethically, this is sticky... and ethics are always deeply personal. Morally, this is considered to be wrong.

Yes, you can absolutely have a spirit conjured for your mum. However... what if she doesn't want that?

Morally, our society stresses free will. We also stress life at any cost, which means that free will takes a back seat to a medical emergency - regardless of the patient's personal wishes or situation. The two are obviously at counterpoint to each other.

What do you care about more? Your mother's health at any cost... or your mother's wishes, her faith, her spiritual beliefs? Do you respect her, or not?

When you answer those questions, you will know what you should do.

Personally, I have a DNR, and if someone conjured and bound a spirit to me without my wishes or knowledge and I discovered it, despite my alignment with this particular culture, I would be furious. I prefer a clean death to being forced to stay alive in a body that is broken and uncomfortable. I can always get a new body... and there are so many UNpleasant ways to die. Prolonging the inevitable isn't healthy. Acceptance of the risks of being alive should be the first thing that any child is taught.

If someone is NOT a part of this culture, especially if they believe that spirit keeping is wrong, evil, or sinful, going against their spiritual faith and wishes is not only wrong to my way of thinking, it's cruel and callous. No matter the reasons.

If you have no issues with being cruel and callous because you want your mother more than you want her to be happy, then there's your answer. Get the angel.

It is your personal ethics that must be satisfied with your actions in the end. Ultimately, the results of your actions and your responsibility to those results are yours alone - are the consequences worth the action?

Deepest blessings...
Nycto

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Wow definitely some food for thought here!

I forgot to add that I cross-bridged my Bronwyn Angel (with his permission) to a Bronzite Palmstone for my mother last Christmas...she knows that I believe in Angels and she once brought me a book about 'connecting' with Angels so I told her that with the stone she could connect to an 'Angelic Being' in times of need which she thought was really sweet. So I did tell her just without getting too specific...plus the Bronwyn Angel is in my Keep and goes to my mum when she needs him rather than being conjured for my mum specifically but he helps her out just the same ;)

:hug:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Why not just ask your spirits to keep an eye on your mother? All of my spirits know that protecting my loved ones is as important as protecting me.

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Aurum wrote:Why not just ask your spirits to keep an eye on your mother? All of my spirits know that protecting my loved ones is as important as protecting me.
That is a very good input! :wave: Simple but very effective.

My spirit also takes it serious when I give him the task plus permission to also look after my parents wellgoing in life. They had an issue with selling their house and finding a good new place to move to, settle in and everything else. He took care from A - Z and only asked me to support his work by keeping a positive mind and keeping my parents in good faith, that all will turn out for the best. It did. I never doubted it. That way he can really take off! :superman:

Our dear and close spirits are a part of our whole energy field with all it´s inhabitants. Of course we can always ask them to keep an eye on close and loved relatives. It will be their honour and when permitted and suppported with good and positive thinking they will make an absolute wonderfull job of it! :thumbup:

Return to “Angels”