LOUIS JADOT......Oh Yeah !!!!

Share your favorite recipes that are to die for!
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Well, I will admit it....I am a wine lover...The Grape of Baxos is an amazing food item to drink. There are many wine s that taste like a sulphate or sulphite factory, there are ordinarily good wines, there are excellent wines, and there are incredible - amazingly good wines. If I were wealthy enough - I would have my own vineyard in upstae western New York or in Anzio, Italy, as I think these are the best places for growing grapes., especially when I would want to specialize in red wines only. (Oh I like Rose and White Wines, but Red wines I like the very best - but only when they are good - and "Good" can mean more expensive than a Bugatti Veyron and cheaper that a pack of cigarettes.

Well, I have found a red wine that is amazingly good...a level of high perfection...simply wonderful it is:

BEAUJOLAIS-VILLAGES nby LOUIS JADOT - It is a Red Burgundy with a picture of a young Bacchus on the label. The year 2010. The price $12.99/bottle. It is importaed by Kobrand Corp. It is amazing....A clean, cear taste. Not cloying in any way. hearty but not a boxing match. More subtle then silver maple leaf hashish. It is the only wine (for now) good enough to adequately toast the 4 gods of all literature: Homer, Sophocles; Balzac; & Baudelaire. I believe it is the best wine on the market. No aftertaste.....no inconsistency in "thickness" of the liquid; no sulpher aftertaste (thus no headache); a clear tasting liquid - not at all syrupy.......and just plain incredible.

If you have $13.00 demand a bottle of Louis Jadot 2010 Beaulolais-Villages......Also, it would be the perfect "plaything" for an amazing "mutual-seduction".

Really, its that good...And I havemahad some amazing Liquors...one summer, A high school alum and friend of mine was house sitting for Jack Cadbury's Pine BArrens NJ getaway (Cadbury-Schwepps) and at the end of the summer when he had returned from Europe, offter Michael (my frined) to bring his friends for a little partyy because Michael had done such a good job...and he broke out the rarest of the rare - real circa 1810s Napoleon Brandy...it had not "turned" it was in fine shape and amazingly good....this wine I have mentioned , although, of course , tasting differently, nevertheless, tastes as good. Highly recommended.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Oh... I will have to search for this wine. It sounds perfectly delightful.
My only downfall with red wine is that more than 1 glass, and I become sexual putty in the hands of whoever is with me. But... it isn't a "downfall" if someone I want is drinking some with me.
:D

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Aeryn wrote:Oh... I will have to search for this wine. It sounds perfectly delightful.
My only downfall with red wine is that more than 1 glass, and I become sexual putty in the hands of whoever is with me. But... it isn't a "downfall" if someone I want is drinking some with me.
:D

Oh! You made me laugh....I DO know what you are talking about. After the first glass, if they aren't acting squidgy, take the jet and have 3 more, if there is no looking around or fiddling with a watch, you've all ready "arrived"

There used to be a bar in Philly (Still is: ) called Dirty Franks...It was The Anarchist Bar...writers, musicians, communists, gays, lesbians, polys, professors, movie actors, dancers, and some low level grifters ....and the delight of all (including myself) was an amazing drag queen self-named Sarah Vaughn - S/He was amazing and the real queen of the Bar. I could just remember back, sitting at a small table reading studying my lines for a small part in an Edward Albee play, and Sarah just sitting down with a bottle of read wine (bought at the bar...s/he wasn't poor.....and she said "You're the crazy kid, who thinks he's John Barrymore, RIGHT? I broke up laughing and replied: "AH, you're too kind..."

"No, honey, I am perfectly the right amount of being kind..." And she plunked down 2 beer glasses and filled them with Gallo Burgundy....and shoved one of the glasses over to the edge of my script book.....I picked it up...the room temperature cheap bugundy and drank some...."Sarah, your wine really hits the spot..."

"No, honey, the wine has hit your lips and your mind....In my case, the wine has already hit my lap...maybe if we finish it...you will catch up..."

I burst out laughing and so did s/he. Then suddenly, her eyes turned into a fierce, gentle focus and she said..."I find Albee a t bit boring, and Genet also, you should go back to the real stuff, Sophocles, Euripides,
Eugene O'Neil, and those guys...."

I was a bit startled.

"I slowed you down didn't I honey?"

"Yeah, and you are as good as the great Mae West, right back atcha..."

Sarah, didn't skip a beat, but had apparently slipped out of one of loafers, quietly, and under the table, and as I sipped some more wine, without giving out any signals, suddenly her stocking toes were dancing in unseeable patterns, pushing forward and backwards, in slow rhythms between my thighs...

I really didn't know what to do....I certainly wasn't going to say "Stop".....

The Sarah whispered, the bartender, you know, Fred, THAT ONE, is betting I can seduce you against Davis Grubb who thinks you are such a "hard case". that I don't have a chance.....'

I thought for a minute and said: "Its always better to please the bartender isn't it?" And s/he nearly spewed her wine onto the wooden table and managed to gas out "Yes Honey it is...Honey, why don't you call me a cab and we can have some fun....I don't want to take the subway..."

"You're a cab", I replied, and she burts out laughing, and I continued "I live 2 blocks away..." and we got up and started to walk out of Dirty Franks...Davis came over and stuck a fiver in the neck of the empty bottle, as we walked out the door.

It was a quick and pleasant walk, gentle summer breezes, and as I turned the key in the lock of the outside manning Street side door of the Leoncavallo Restaurant, where I lived on the 3rd floor, quite by accident, and with no conscious purpose, I looked up at the sky that then was clear and with the tiny twinkling stars, and walked into the starcase with Sarah following me up to the 3rd floor, and into my apartment, and as we walked in, she took my left hand, very gently, very warm, and she said..."Don't pull down the front window shades, it will be fun to see and hear the restaurant's neon sign, flashing its buzzing colours, on our loving bodies...."

Occult Metaphysical
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Ooohhh... what an awesome story!
Sarah sounds like s/he was a real hoot.
And, I bet that was a fun time romping in the sheets as the neon light danced in time with the body motion.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Yeah, Sarah was a brilliant and amazing person. She even had a box seat at the Philadelphia Academy of Music, also she seemed to have a perfect memory for all things, people, places, and she was just a wonderful, fantastic person. Also Red Wine , if drunk moderately ("Oh REALLY!" - Ah Sarah's spirit just showed up..."Sorry, Honey, I always read my publicity......." ) can open many interesting doors....Honestly, it can act as a non-hallucinatory conceptual psychedelic. It can relax our daily worries and expand our horizons of mentality, non-crazy actions, and so on...Cai

Occult Metaphysical

Return to “Dinner to Die For”