new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Wraiths
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Has anyone ever had experience with them?
Please tell me their personality and some experiences you had with them

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I have a few wraiths and they are more about business and protection then on being social!!!!!

Look them up in the CH encyclopedia and also use the search button up in the right side above and type in wraith and then you can see what others have said about them!!!!

When my wraiths are around they have a cold feel to them!!!! They also love it when you give them tasks to do, like making sure you are safe, keeping negative people away from you, and you can even them check-up on your family members to make sure they are safe as well!!! ;)

Also if someone does you wrong, you can task them to give that person nightmares, or have them make trouble for that person, but be mindful that what ever you do, be careful that it doesn't hurt you in the long run if you believe in karma!!!! You don't want anything coming back on you, because of your actions!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
tiamax
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2

I just received one, and so far I've been seeing black shadows and streaks here and there, I'm not too scared I saw a full manifestation of one when I was around 11 and it freaked me out but now that I know of the spirit world I'm not to scared now :)

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I really like my wraiths as they are very protective and are always watching out for me!!!!! I have seen them in my dreams and my minds eye and also as kind of shadow like figure from time to time, very fluid and flowing, I would say graceful!!!! However they can be a real nightmare to those who would mess with their keeper!!! That is why house rules are a must, so they know exactly what you expect of them and what they should do when someone is messing with you!!!! ;)

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

No experiences yet, but I have one on the way, so I'll update when I receive the vessel and start bonding. So far, I've seen a black shadow appear and disappear in the house for the past couple of weeks. No malicious feeling from it, although I could tell it was something dark. I didn't know what it was because no unbounds are allowed here, but spirits and entities that are meant to come to me always find a way to get in (perhaps my spirit family knows I have to meet them one way or another so they let them in). I didn't know I had a wraith on the way because it was part of a treasure box I ordered many many months ago so it was a surprise spirit. Had I known earlier, I'd have made the connection between the black shadow and the wraith weeks ago.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

-arianna- wrote:No experiences yet, but I have one on the way, so I'll update when I receive the vessel and start bonding. So far, I've seen a black shadow appear and disappear in the house for the past couple of weeks. No malicious feeling from it, although I could tell it was something dark. I didn't know what it was because no unbounds are allowed here, but spirits and entities that are meant to come to me always find a way to get in (perhaps my spirit family knows I have to meet them one way or another so they let them in). I didn't know I had a wraith on the way because it was part of a treasure box I ordered many many months ago so it was a surprise spirit. Had I known earlier, I'd have made the connection between the black shadow and the wraith weeks ago.
Congrats on your new wraith!!!! :thumbup:

I love those treasure boxes, they have some many wonderful things in them!!!! :thumbup: :D

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I dunno if anyone else has this experience, but... my wraith claimed my Carpe Noctem piece (which is AMAZING, btw - everyone should have this, and I've written about it elsewhere... well, I say write, but it's more a rave review than anything...) and now whenever it's very dark and I don't want to run into anything, my wraith boosts my eyesight using the Carpe Noctem in tandem with his own nocturnal abilities to see in the dark... he sharpens my visual acuity to SUCH a degree that I may as well be walking around in the early evening, instead of full dark.

You should talk to your wraith and see if he's amenable to sharing senses with you. Of course, we shared senses the other way first - he liked coffee, so for awhile when we were bonding, the first sip of coffee in the morning was his. I'd take the sip, and invite him to share it, and try to experience it as fully as possible for him. This eventually led to him loaning me his own senses.

I don't drink coffee anymore, but he still shares his eyesight.

Deepest blessings...
Nycto

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
fang1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My magical/paranormal name...: Alia

My Wraith and Black Dragon have both be sent out tonight to deal with 2 girls that beat my daughter up in front of her high school tonight, we have house rules and one of them is never to harm anyone unless me or any member of my family is hurt,they have permission to deal with them but not too bad, they are also told to never kill under any circumstances.
my daughter will pay a visit to the doctor in the morning, her face is all swollen, her nose is really swollen and bleeding, i'm afraid it might be broken, will know more tommorow.

emily
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

fang1 wrote:My Wraith and Black Dragon have both be sent out tonight to deal with 2 girls that beat my daughter up in front of her high school tonight, we have house rules and one of them is never to harm anyone unless me or any member of my family is hurt,they have permission to deal with them but not too bad, they are also told to never kill under any circumstances.
my daughter will pay a visit to the doctor in the morning, her face is all swollen, her nose is really swollen and bleeding, i'm afraid it might be broken, will know more tommorow.
Omg! Why did they do that to your daughter? I hope those 2 girls get what they deserve. Are calling the cops on them too?

fang1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My magical/paranormal name...: Alia

emily wrote:
fang1 wrote:My Wraith and Black Dragon have both be sent out tonight to deal with 2 girls that beat my daughter up in front of her high school tonight, we have house rules and one of them is never to harm anyone unless me or any member of my family is hurt,they have permission to deal with them but not too bad, they are also told to never kill under any circumstances.
Omg! Why did they do that to your daughter? I hope those 2 girls get what they deserve. Are calling the cops on them too?
will see what the doc says tommorow and how bad she is before we bring in the cops.
apprently yesterday wednesday she had said something to one of the girls in her school and tonight the girl and her cousin were both waiting for her when she left the school, it happened right in front of the school with a load of people watching, a few of my daughters friends tried to break it up and couldn't do.
i worried for her top teeth too because she has some pain in the teeth too!

Return to “Dark Arts”