venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

jonnyturak wrote:
4bluefaeries wrote:Have you or your brother ever asked it what it is?

Any recurring nightmares or strange dreams?

You seem sure it's an imp? can you tell me why you have a strong feeling that's what it night be? :think:
Not done too much questioning. It didn't respond to most of the questions. I don't have nightmares or bad dreams, but did dream of an imp a while ago. See my previous post about why I think it's an imp.
The dreams where for maybe some clues,but you did say you had an imp dream.
I wish I could give you some advice, all I can say is trust your instinct's,hope someone here can help you out :pray: ::goodluck::

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
sapiiii
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

jonnyturak wrote:
sapiiii wrote:hmmm... just want to give my opinion.

how big is your house? and how many floor there is? basement? how old is your house?

where is it located? how many people there? any underground water vein that you know of? layline? which state? History of the area? landmark nearby? intersection? pets?

pics if available.

my 2 cents, i'm guessing it is a human spirit, more or less.
The house has 3 floors and a cellar. 4 bedrooms. It is 200 years old. Located in Maidstone, Kent, England. The town is about 500 years old. The house is at the top of a dead end street. We have 2 cats.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maidstone

My bedroom is on the top floor. The activity has occurred in all bedrooms and some other rooms.

The Christian Spiritualist Minister, who blessed the house, claimed to be a medium. She claimed there were 2 earthbound spirits in the house, which she moved on (an old man and lady). She didn't pick up much in my bedroom, where the activity occurs the most (she seemed only sensitive to human spirits). That night after she and her sensitive husband left, the activity was much worse.

I used to think it was a human spirit, but when it started walking on the bed a lot and lying down next to me, I deduced its size to be about 2 feet tall and feet about 5" long. Also, it responds more if I call it imp. Without telling her that I thought it was an imp, a conjurer also said it sounds like an imp - just from what I told her about the activity and estimated size of the entity. A while ago, I was cam chatting with a psychic friend and he claimed to see a winged entity hovering outside my bedroom window. I'm somewhat psychic myself.

When I stayed at my sister's, I was sleeping on a tiny short and narrow camping bed and it still walked on that and layed down. So it seems to be quite small. It will not show itself, despite me asking.
wow, nice town there, river runs in the middle eh.

how bout the previous owner?

there are many many creatures with less than 2 feet tall and have a wing, many. And yes, perhaps an imp, i still think it is a human spirit or accumulation of energy which build up over time.

3 floor and a cellar, that is quite a big house. and 200 years at that.

Located at the dead end road.... anyone in the house ever experience very bad illness? your main door facing the road?

Why dont you call someone from the old religion? druid perhaps.

If you don't have any problem with the manifestation, why you want to get rid of it? i know alot of people would pay a fortune just to have that kind of manifestation happen to them.

Ask no Questions and You will Hear No Lie

The Happiest People Don't Have The Best Of Everything, They Just Make The Best Of Everything

as above, so below
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

There are many entities it could be, Imp, Puca, Gremlin, Goblin, the list goes on & on for pranksters.

If it's just trying to annoy & provoke you, but not causing bodily harm, it's likely a spirit and not a living entity, and likely just a prankster & not Black Arts.

If it has been with the house for a long time, it's likely attached to something in the house. Most unbounds will come & go, as they move on to other things. They, like most humans, don't want the same thing all the time, and they have an entire universe to play within. So, if it consistently returns to your home, then it's bound to something in your home.

It's unlikely a natural portal, because other spirits would come through, and it wouldn't be the same one all the time. The most likely explanation is that you have a prankster (of some race) who came into your home through an object, and has remained.

Even when a spirit is bound to an object they can still move about, but they will always return to their point of origin on the Earth (whatever they are bound to).

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
jonnyturak
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

sapiiii wrote:wow, nice town there, river runs in the middle eh.

how bout the previous owner?

there are many many creatures with less than 2 feet tall and have a wing, many. And yes, perhaps an imp, i still think it is a human spirit or accumulation of energy which build up over time.

3 floor and a cellar, that is quite a big house. and 200 years at that.

Located at the dead end road.... anyone in the house ever experience very bad illness? your main door facing the road?

Why dont you call someone from the old religion? druid perhaps.

If you don't have any problem with the manifestation, why you want to get rid of it? i know alot of people would pay a fortune just to have that kind of manifestation happen to them.
The previous owner moved out over 50 years ago. The main door is facing the road and there has been some illness. One option is consulting a witch. I am going to try some stuff that Vampirelover suggested. Also have ordered a Capture Stone from CH.

The intensity has declined a lot since July, but it fluctuates. Nothing happened for 3 nights until last night when it kept vibrating the mattress and stinging me until 4.30am (dawn). It also walked on it a bit.

I just would like to be able to sleep in peace. Sometimes it wakes me up too.

jonnyturak
new here
new here

creepyhollows wrote:There are many entities it could be, Imp, Puca, Gremlin, Goblin, the list goes on & on for pranksters.

If it's just trying to annoy & provoke you, but not causing bodily harm, it's likely a spirit and not a living entity, and likely just a prankster & not Black Arts.

If it has been with the house for a long time, it's likely attached to something in the house. Most unbounds will come & go, as they move on to other things. They, like most humans, don't want the same thing all the time, and they have an entire universe to play within. So, if it consistently returns to your home, then it's bound to something in your home.

It's unlikely a natural portal, because other spirits would come through, and it wouldn't be the same one all the time. The most likely explanation is that you have a prankster (of some race) who came into your home through an object, and has remained.

Even when a spirit is bound to an object they can still move about, but they will always return to their point of origin on the Earth (whatever they are bound to).
Thank you for your input, Magnolia. I did consider that it may be bound to an object in the house. My late father lived here and he brought into the house several objects acquired from his travels around the world, particularly the Middle East, while he was in the Navy. The spirit has been here a long time, but it did follow me when I visited my sister a couple months ago. It never followed me when I lived elsewhere or visited anywhere else. The vibe I get from it is that it doesn't like humans. My brother and I have both had the same mental image of it - typical-looking imp with dark grey-green skin. But it could be something similar.

The house is filled with things my father collected, so it may not be possible to find the vessel, if it is bound. I did get rid of one item (under the sea now) but nothing changed.

My brother has seen shadow beings several times in this house (usually in groups of 3) and he gets bad dreams a lot. Once they told him they wanted his soul. But they seem to keep away from me.

jonnyturak
new here
new here

The Capture Stone seems to have worked!!! The disturbances were still happening every night apart from one here and there, but stopped the night I first used the stone (placed it on the floor near the bed)! Nothing has happened in the 3 weeks since! I did the phrase to send the entity back to its origin, a few days after it stopped.

Will report back end of the month. So far so good. Finally.

jonnyturak
new here
new here

Still no more haunting. Really glad I got the Capture Stone. Nothing else worked. Such a relief. Thanks everyone for your input!

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm really glad you found something that could help you! :)

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

jonnyturak wrote:Still no more haunting. Really glad I got the Capture Stone. Nothing else worked. Such a relief. Thanks everyone for your input!
Fantastic! I'm so pleased you managed to get rid of that thing! it must be nice to finally be able to sleep in peace :hug:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Shadows_ and_Omens
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: kelpie
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrien Rook

creepyhollows wrote:There are many entities it could be, Imp, Puca, Gremlin, Goblin, the list goes on & on for pranksters.

In a situation like this, is there a way of figuring out what object they are attached/bound to?

Return to “Black Arts”