You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Today, I was riding in the car with Huff. It was a long trip, so I took my assignments with me. Everything was peaceful, but boring on the way to our destinations. Lots of reading was done, but not all of it. The ride home was completely different.

For some unfathomable reason, the white dragon and the leprechaun started debating. They were debating everything from the weather to the comfort in the car. Anything they saw was debatable. The debate turned heated.

Now, for those who don't know, a leprechaun can be quite the character. He can get boisterous, as this one did. The dragon started saying things like blah, blah, yea, yea, right, and granny wears garters (one of his responses). I guess the leprechaun got fired up, I don't quite know, because he was sitting on my shoulder with his legs crossed and swaying.

The argument was in full swing when he got the bright idea to tell the dragon that if he didn't shut up and listen, he was going to get the blarney stone and crack him on the head with it. When I heard this, I gasped. I asked Huff what a blarney stone was.

He told me that it was a stone in Ireland or Scotland that was associated with a superstition. That superstition involved kissing the blarney stone. He then asked me why. I told him. He laughed about it. At this point the dragon was threatening to spit fire at the leprechaun, so I had to tell them to stop arguing.

Both said yes ma'am, then shut up altogether.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:Today, I was riding in the car with Huff. It was a long trip, so I took my assignments with me. Everything was peaceful, but boring on the way to our destinations. Lots of reading was done, but not all of it. The ride home was completely different.

For some unfathomable reason, the white dragon and the leprechaun started debating. They were debating everything from the weather to the comfort in the car. Anything they saw was debatable. The debate turned heated.

Now, for those who don't know, a leprechaun can be quite the character. He can get boisterous, as this one did. The dragon started saying things like blah, blah, yea, yea, right, and granny wears garters (one of his responses). I guess the leprechaun got fired up, I don't quite know, because he was sitting on my shoulder with his legs crossed and swaying.

The argument was in full swing when he got the bright idea to tell the dragon that if he didn't shut up and listen, he was going to get the blarney stone and crack him on the head with it. When I heard this, I gasped. I asked Huff what a blarney stone was.

He told me that it was a stone in Ireland or Scotland that was associated with a superstition. That superstition involved kissing the blarney stone. He then asked me why. I told him. He laughed about it. At this point the dragon was threatening to spit fire at the leprechaun, so I had to tell them to stop arguing.

Both said yes ma'am, then shut up altogether.
LOL... This made my day! ::rofl::
- You are SOO LUCKY to be able to hear you spirit convos! :thumbup:
Thank you for sharing! :thankyou:
Oh and update soon, pls! I'm sure there are more stories for us..! :D

Greetings,Tasha
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

One of the debates that lasted for a good thirty minutes involved the ingredients of mead, and how it should taste. ::pot:: One thought it was a breakfast drink while the other thought it was an after dinner treat.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:One of the debates that lasted for a good thirty minutes involved the ingredients of mead, and how it should taste. ::pot:: One thought it was a breakfast drink while the other thought it was an after dinner treat.
:lol:
had to google "mead" as I have never heard of this before..- came up with "honey wine"..- I bet it was the leprechaun who thought it to be a breakfast drink.. :silly:

Greetings,Tasha
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Cell28 wrote:
Huffette wrote:One of the debates that lasted for a good thirty minutes involved the ingredients of mead, and how it should taste. ::pot:: One thought it was a breakfast drink while the other thought it was an after dinner treat.
:lol:
had to google "mead" as I have never heard of this before..- came up with "honey wine"..- I bet it was the leprechaun who thought it to be a breakfast drink.. :silly:
You got it. He was adamant it was a breakfast drink.

Huffette
CelticStar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

With the way it sounds it almost makes them seem like they are little kids/siblings having a little 'fight'. Lol

Ashly19
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were-Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Oh, this brought a much needed smile on my face! :crazy: Thank you for sharing.

"If you expect much, you will obtain much. Expect little, you will obtain little. Expect nothing, you will obtain nothing!" - Edgar Cayce.

"All religions, arts and science are branches of the same tree." - Albert Einstein.
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::

Love it when they agrue!!!!! They are so funny, yet they get very serious about it!!!

akes it even funnier when they do that :lol:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
psychosiz
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12

Entertaining, kind of wish I was there now. :)

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

:lol: love it! who needs TV with Spirits in your life? :mrgreen:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family