Paranormal/ Metaphysical meet and greet site

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Gryphonista wrote:
Terror wrote:
AmnesiaReminisced wrote:Rae, I don't think meeting someone on the internet is any more risky than meeting someone in person, unless you never plan to meet them and spend time with them in person prior to committing to a relationship with them. I don't know the stats on successful relationships that have come from meeting online, but I have friends who are happily married who met this way. I know a couple and they know another couple who met the same way. That may not be typical but they aren't weirdos and went into it not really even knowing what they were looking for, and came out with a "happy ending."

I don't know, call it naive, but I take a very optimistic yet cautious approach to the idea of social networking with an intent for more than just networking.

Cheerz, :peace:
Online dating is widely accepted in large cities. I used it as my primary mode of dating when I was in my 20's and single.. I met a lot of great guys, got into a few relationships... it's no different than meeting someone in public, and in my opinion less risky cus you can vet them, google them, and then when you meet pick a public venue like a coffee shop. I have tried to meet men more occult-minded but typically have run into creeps and weirdos both online and at events... tried pagan dating, but met a bunch of weirdo hippie types that didn't fit me.. I'm an urban white-collar professional who has always lived in massive cities....
Same here..... I wonder if CH would ever consider an off-shoot for the singles....
An off-shoot for singles would be great.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

A singles meet & greet area is fine with us, we can create one for you guys.

There are certainly creeps everywhere, but the topic of conversation was the possibility of creeps on a dating site where there might be predators. On CH the point of the Forum & site is not to have people meet in person, and date, whereas the website discussed, is, which means the need to safeguard yourself from possible creeps & dangers is even greater.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

That sounds awesome!

I'd like to point out that I've met more creeps in real life as opposed to online

nothing lasts
Lord_Grey
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Allucard
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:A singles meet & greet area is fine with us, we can create one for you guys.

There are certainly creeps everywhere, but the topic of conversation was the possibility of creeps on a dating site where there might be predators. On CH the point of the Forum & site is not to have people meet in person, and date, whereas the website discussed, is, which means the need to safeguard yourself from possible creeps & dangers is even greater.
Thank you magnolia ^_^

The dreamer has awoken

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Cool Sites”