are nymphos for real?

obnoxik
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Which sellers of nympho are most recommended for that "physical feeling"?

Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte

My experience:

You want a spiritual "O" get a class 4+ nympho from Magnolia! :inlove:

The spiritual "O" to me seems way more potent than an "O" from a human...lol.

I'm trying not to be vulgar. :drool:

Hope this helps,

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
"You can't ground me, for I'm neither living nor dead. How can thy ground that which is ungroundable?" Butters, South Park
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have a question for u. :D I have not master the art of astral travel and my sleep pattern is erratic plus the intimidating biting vamp. All I have is intuitive magick. Which seller would u recommend? Try not to ask trick question. But this is the reality. :mrgreen:

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte

Hi thebalance116,

I don't quite understand your questions. Do you mean how to astral travel? And which seller can help you with this?

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
"You can't ground me, for I'm neither living nor dead. How can thy ground that which is ungroundable?" Butters, South Park
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well, sorry for the misunderstanding. What I mean was that I can't astral travel as well as my sleeping pattern is really hard for spirit to communicate.

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte

Hi thebalance116,

Oh...that's what I thought you meant, but didn't want to answer without clarifying first.

I can't astral travel either (at least not in the conventional sense--like astral projection). I first suggest you look up astral travel on Google and there are guides on how to meditate and get into this state. My type of astral travel is finding a peaceful place while I'm in a meditative state and walking upwards on a flight of stairs. Anything where there is the idea of ascension will allow you to get there. There you can greet and talk to your spirits. I find communication to be a bit better this way. The first few times might be a little frustrating, as you will only be the only one talking, but with time and practice, you may hear your spirits too. I discovered my first Marid Djinn's name this way (long story short, the shamaness didn't give me his name).

I also sometimes have sleeping problems and I suggest you continue to meditate to get into a comfortable state while awake, but lucid so that you can communicate with your spirits. As for your sleeping problems, have you thought about excercising--this helps to regulate your circadian rhythms.

Hope that helps you,

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
obnoxik
new here
new here

Vyprella wrote:My experience:

You want a spiritual "O" get a class 4+ nympho from Magnolia! :inlove:

The spiritual "O" to me seems way more potent than an "O" from a human...lol.

I'm trying not to be vulgar. :drool:

Hope this helps,
Thank you!

Hmmm well I am a dude so maybe those "spiritual O" don't apply to me?

Although I think I have produced something similar via meditation and self-hypnosis in myself I think.. and in others as well (who asked for it lol). Kind of like supernova explosion of blissful extacy, but without getting the physical manifestation (erection/ejaculation) and also without touching. Perhaps not exactly what you mean, but sounds similar maybe?

Anyway, what I was curious about was more the best sex-spirits that can produce physical feelings of touch, pressure, warmth, moist, suction, etc... ?

Maybe CH but so far their Nymphs are a little pricey for me..

One seller says her Nymph can (apart from bring massive pleasure etc etc) bring "sex with anyone you choose"... sounds very tempting - how much of that is true?

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I think CH lower the price significantly so it's very affordable right now with 50% off. Which seller you said could offer that? I am interested, too. To do that, it would take enormous amount of energy. :lol:

Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte

obnoxik wrote: Thank you!

Hmmm well I am a dude so maybe those "spiritual O" don't apply to me?

Although I think I have produced something similar via meditation and self-hypnosis in myself I think.. and in others as well (who asked for it lol). Kind of like supernova explosion of blissful extacy, but without getting the physical manifestation (erection/ejaculation) and also without touching. Perhaps not exactly what you mean, but sounds similar maybe?

Anyway, what I was curious about was more the best sex-spirits that can produce physical feelings of touch, pressure, warmth, moist, suction, etc... ?

Maybe CH but so far their Nymphs are a little pricey for me..

One seller says her Nymph can (apart from bring massive pleasure etc etc) bring "sex with anyone you choose"... sounds very tempting - how much of that is true?
Hi obnoxik,

What I meant by the "Spiritual O"--well that's euphemism for an orgasm (by spiritual, I mean slightly different than a regular one as in more intense) and men do get these...I guess I'll have to be a bit vulgar...hopefully no one kicks me off...lol :D
It sounds like you experienced some form of Tantric Sex.

I was and am describing the best sex-spirits. I have experienced physical feelings that are quite real and equal to human-to-human sex (plus better). This includes pressure, touch and let's just say one was a very "cunning linguist." I suppose it would be best to ask a male in the forum for the sucking part (since this doesn't apply to women if we are talking down south). CH has indeed lowered their prices on all class entities and I prefer mine at class 4+ but have talked to people who have experienced good things with class 2 and class 3 entities. Also Lisa from real_magick--her conjured nympho manifested in a dream for me that was very real and I felt pressure and I felt GOOD. Lisa does custom conjurations and you can always ask her personally--her custom conjurations are very affordable. But like I said, CH has spirit stone sales once in awhile and I think they have one on right now...and they're half off for a class 5 entity! I'm merely describing my experience and it can vary vastly from person to person. I'm more sensitive than the usual person since I am more connected to the paranormal but it doesn't mean that you can't enjoy yourself either...

As for the seller you are describing, you should see if they are reviewed in the seller directory to see if anyone else has had good results...you can never be so sure with so many fakes on eBay these days.

Hope this helps,

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”