are nymphos for real?

liam
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

i notice that the posts regarding their interaction with nymphos are usually a bit "tame" eg. some touching. it maybe because the posters don't want to come across as too crass but are nymphos the real thing? ie. "sex machines". not trying to be crass myself, but right now, it doesn't seem like it from what i've read

*Whoops, this should have been in Nympho / Succubus / Incubus*

Hunter
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Topic moved. :)

Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I won't say why but I will go with a HUGE YES :clap:

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
liam
neophyte
neophyte

DeeDee wrote:I won't say why but I will go with a HUGE YES :clap:
thanks DeeDee. i don't need really details but just didn't seem like there was much to nymphos despite the name. can anyone else vouch?

scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yup! And most of the time I get more contact with them (pun intended :D ) while I'm awake than when I'm asleep. :?:

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Same here for me, more interaction while I'm awake then asleep.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Awe Ha!! Maybe that's the problem with my boy toy (Nympho)!! LOL!! :mrgreen: :lol:

So you all suggest that, perhaps, I should 'bridge' him to me and see if he want's to join me during the waking hours?!! Hey, sounds like a PLAN to me!! :thumbup: ;) :clap:

**edit for a question**

Could he be a bit 'put off' by all of my DA's? I have many bound directly to me so could that be affecting his interactions with me? Just curious... because I LOVE my 'Spirit bound' spirits and would not change it for anything.

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte

Nymphos are very real and very HOT!

They are not SHY in any way...lol. :drool:

Mine come to me mostly in my dreams and boy are they beautiful beings...

I have another one on the way...let's just say if I decide to purchase an "army" of nymphos, I may never leave home or get any work done.

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
"You can't ground me, for I'm neither living nor dead. How can thy ground that which is ungroundable?" Butters, South Park
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Wow, you make me want one from CH. The Hellhounds is going to be super PISSED because I promised them to get them first.

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Vyprella wrote:Nymphos are very real and very HOT!

They are not SHY in any way...lol. :drool:

Mine come to me mostly in my dreams and boy are they beautiful beings...

I have another one on the way...let's just say if I decide to purchase an "army" of nymphos, I may never leave home or get any work done.

A Seriously good idea...having an "army" of sexual spirits has more effects than just the obvious, and these other effects are all good, seriously - growth of persona and mental powers as well as growth of greater, emotional, mental, physical, and situational sensativity. And then there's the rest of it (no pun intended)

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”