Urisk is AWESOME!!!

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

Some accounts say the Urisk is a Scottish Brownie, some say a Scottish Faery. I'd tend to agree with Brownie. My Urisk is Amazing! He is one of the only spirits I have that I can feel strongly and sometimes see and hear, when I wear his vessel.
My 'K' is not like the typical picture of Urisk that you see. He is a good 6 feet with curling horns, and brown complexion with a nose very similar to a Klingon from Star Trek. He likes to ride in the car with me, he is very quiet and respectful, I clean house like the energizer bunny and don't poop out after a couple hours when I wear his vessel. (I had to argue with him to sit down at the computer. I told him I was sore and tired and just couldn't do more after cleaning house all day AND working in the yard. I heard him "Hmmmppfff....I'd have this place cleaned up in a flash." ::facepalm:: He's gonna kill me..... :silly:

I had him custom conjured by Jules last year, I may have her get another for me. I like these guys....

They like milk/cream and sweets.

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
SpiritGurl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rei
Zodiac:

I never heard of a Urisk they sound amazing ,I think I might have to get one :D
"I heard him "Hmmmppfff....I'd have this place cleaned up in a flash." ::facepalm:: He's gonna kill me..... :silly: " ::rofl::

For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come-Shakespeare

Hell is just a frame of mind-Christopher Marlowe

Darkling I listen; and, for many a time
I have been half in love with easeful Death,
Call'd him soft names in many a musèd rhyme,
To take into the air my quiet breath;
Now more than ever seems it rich to die,
To cease upon the midnight with no pain,
While thou art pouring forth thy soul abroad
In such an ecstasy!
-
John Keats
Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

He's amazing. Today I realized, he focuses me. I thought I put his vessel on this morning, and as I was sitting at the 'puter I thought 'that's weird, I don't feel like folding clothes.' Then I realized I wasn't wearing his vessel at all. As soon as I put it on, I just felt focused, like everything wasn't important at once, like I can complete one thing at a time. The weird part is, I never have had that kind of focus, so concentrating on one thing at a time feels really odd. But really good.
Now that I've discovered WHY I get things done so efficiently, this guy could get pretty addictive to a scatterbrain like me! :silly:

I can just see the ad.....
"URISK.....Para Technology's answer to ADD!" ::rofl:: ::rofl::

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
wellDAMNITcat
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 3
Zodiac:

Just based on your experience alone, I definitely need one of these in my life. Motivation is a huge problem for me, and I am a terrible procrastinator... I think they could definitely be a good influence. :)

Cat
aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I'm getting at least one more. Akira is having a sale over on Hauntingly Spirited. $15 a conjure, whatever you want.

ImageImage

Return to “Creatures A-J”