Wraith and Volkh

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

YOU WON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS KEEPING A VOLKH & WRAIT TOGETHER OR EVEN A WRAITH, VOLKH & DUOJNA TOGETHER. YEAH VOLKHS & DUOJNA ARE WHITE BUT THEY ARE PROTECTIVE & SHARE THAT COMMON BOND WITH WRAITHS & MANY DA SPIRITS. YOU ARE GOOD TO KEEP VOLKHS & DUOJNA WITH ANY DA SPIRIT.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Phenixrising
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed

creepyhollows wrote:Wraiths are excellent deterrents as well as avengers. They can neutralize a situation before it even has a chance to happen because the longer you have your Wraith with you the more your exterior energy changes and you become someone others are more aware of and they get a vibe of "don't mess with this person". Not necessarily in a bad way but more like not being a target for BS, if you know what I mean. Someone who seems habitually sought out as a target for bullying and being put upon would see a change in this and realize that others are not seeing them as a vulnerable target. And when they act on your behalf even though the person doesn't know exactly where it is coming from you'll see that next time they aren't so quick to act against you. Again, it is more of a change of energy and perception subconsciously.

::bump::

Thinking of getting several of each for me and my family.

keriix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I MIGHT get a wraith in a few months time.. But not now since I have a feeling I don't need it/am not ready yet :O

surfsilver
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 4

Hi all, :wave:

What an interest read. :D

I think after all that reading i might get a Volkh, my partner and i have major family problems. His ex wife is completly off the planet - and won't let us see the kids anymore even though she is remarrying. My partner and his wife got divorced 15 years ago (well before i met him) but she now wants to move far away so we can't see the kids anymore and has taken my partner to court to get money off him. Thats just a brief. I got an a lure de force to try and help, only had him awhile but its been ok but this volkh sounds most interesting. I am not really into hurt people as i don't want bad things to happen to me. Even if i did drop my mobile yesterday and now its smashed i can't get any money for it - things don't just happen right! I think the wraith sounds a bit too much but it does have some great points about it. I would really just like to the kids back so we can all be together again, they don't have to stop being with their mum but the hate needs to stop cos its childish too. We invited everyone round for xmas lunch including mum and her partner and she just lied and said the others wouldn't have it - not that she wouldn't allow it ahhhhh! its xmas for goodness sake - poor kids couldn't see dad on xmas day - that makes me sad!

But thanks everyone for your posts they have been so interesting and eye opening :clap:

Bambi
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels & Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi all :)
After reading this thread I want to have a Wraith ^_^
I just ordered a wraith and protection spells (CLASS 5, TIER 3) from CH today, so that I haven't received it yet...
This one: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/product. ... ctid=16635

I need a wraith because I am living in insecure place, also have several cruel people around. So that I tought having a wraith would be great for protection for me and family

I have some questions...
Well, I am quite religious person (but not fanatic one). I wonder since wraith is DA, will he/she get hurt if I am praying? will my prayers hurt him?. I heard that the DA will feel like burned when we are praying.
I don't want to hurt him/her, and I don't want to make him/her angry, what should I do?
Do I need to tell him to stay out of the house while I am praying?

Any suggestions from you will be very appreciated :)

Thank you in advance

M & T

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

rh1ann wrote:A wraith focuses on revenge - getting 'pay back'

A Volkh takes the incoming evil, hex - whatever you want to call it - and neutralizes it.
A volkh sends the stuff back to the originator but does not pursue revenge.
A wraith sends the stuff back to the originator, and pursues revenge. They will get revenge for you in the most unusual ways. The Pontianak wraith is very good at revenge and throwing stuff back at the originator.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”