Thank you Ash & Mags - May day prizes.

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

So this seemed like the best place to post this.

Both my Lazy and DD orbs arrived today and both look amazing.
The lazy orb is a polished, pure black, stone of some sort, maybe obsidian, and it is stunning enough to get lost in. The Discovery orb looks and feels like a large metal ball, which I think is rather cool, as long as I don't drop it on someone.
Great call on both counts, I just hope the DD orb does not rust.

I decided to start working with the Lazy orb first, reading through the pamphlet I tried out the Earth/Grounding code word, and wow, best way I can describe it is that I feel SOLID. My regular grounding practices does help me out tons, but this is something else, as if I was the tip of a large boulder, mountain even, buried in the earth or something.
I also activated it's Adapting energies and plan to meditate with it in awhile, but so far it's been an amazing experience right out of the...zip lock bag? I hope the DD orb is this amazing when I start to work with it.

So, thank you so much Ash & Mags, for both the gifts and the amazing work done on them. I've been wanting to try these orbs for some time, and so far it's been amazing.

I also have 2 questions as well, that maybe someone here can answer:

1. The Lazy orb pamphlet mentions bindings to help communication with Spirits, I assume this also applies to Entities as well?

2. Do all the code words have a 12 hour limit? Including Whispering, Chakra/Aura cleansing, Adapting, ect. Or do you activate and deactivate those?

eye-soul
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
Zodiac:

the same questions

up

Return to “Sellers You Love”