One site and one book

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
Baranov13
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Recently I've stumbled upon an interesting site which led me to an even more interesting Ebook.
www.excommunicate.net
http://www.excommunicate.net/wp-content ... uarius.pdf

The top is the general site, with many articles on everything from artist interviews to sigil/servitor creation.
The bottom is a book written in plain english by an anonymous author detailing the history, uses, and creation of the Philosopher's stone. I've read through the book, and so far it has been the most logical thing i have ever read. It also sheds some light on what older philosophers and alchemists meant by their uses of words like Mercury and Sulphur. I'm going to try making one of my own, seeing as how the process is rather simple, yet time consuming. Lemme know what you think about the site and the book!

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

This looks interesting! :) Bookmarked it to finish reading later.
I'm very curious to see your results! ::goodluck::

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Baranov13
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Be prepared to wait a few years. It apparently takes forever to distil and calcinate everything correctly, but if all is done correctly, the process can be shortened to somewhere around 18 months. As soon as i can raise enough money for the water bath and the retorts i'll be able to start working with it. I hope to have the process shortened down to as few months as possible. I'm most interested in the stone's ability to create life, as stated in one of the later chapters. the process isn't laid out clearly in older texts, this one is no exception. I'll try to make a rather large batch of stone to experiment with Takwin.

Return to “Cool Sites”