You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

My cats (the spirits of departed, beloved pets) will jump on the bed, and I can feel them walk across the mattress. I've also sensed all of my dragons come curl up around me <3 I love them so much
they/them

Collinsportgirl
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Arkan Sonney
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kalinda

My baby Divine Dragon will sometimes curl up on my pillow next to my head, she likes to cuddle with me too.
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

My tiny gargoyle will curl up by my head when I sleep. Very rarely I can physically feel his little claws plucking through my hair

My psy vampire lays to my left side (my preferred side to sleep on) and cuddles with me as I go to sleep. I’m not a fan of actual physical touches, so I mostly see him through my third eye and psychically feel him holding me. My body will tingle when he holds me

My Draugr doesn’t get on the bed often but I’ve felt the mattress dip as he’s sat on it before. He stands by or sits on my bed, facing the door all night
Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master

My Kitsune is very much a cuddler. Her information claimed she is very soothing and peaceful, which she has proved to me. Having been called to find her during a rough patch in life, she very quickly became a huge comfort and once I was able to feel her presence she always seems to be in bed at least until I fall asleep. Depending on how I am positioned I have felt her leaning against me, and spoon me. I have had several instances where I have felt her hand in mine as well. If/when I get other spirits I am not sure which I would want all on the bed, I could see it being overwhelming with too many.
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

i remember my flygia once tried to sleep on my bed upon arrival, but no matter how i want to welcome my spirit family onto my bed, i can't. i have trauma when comes to spirits approaching me, and i will go into panic mode the moment i feel my bed sink. so i always have to tell them in the end that they can sleep with me on the bed without me knowing. so i think i end up only seeing them in my meditation state.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

jezebela wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:53 pm i remember my flygia once tried to sleep on my bed upon arrival, but no matter how i want to welcome my spirit family onto my bed, i can't. i have trauma when comes to spirits approaching me, and i will go into panic mode the moment i feel my bed sink. so i always have to tell them in the end that they can sleep with me on the bed without me knowing. so i think i end up only seeing them in my meditation state.
I think Fylgias have a connection with beds. Lol.
My Fylgia made my bed like a waterbed once, and it felt weird at first because I wasn't used to paranormal things. But it wasn't bad or anything; it was just different from what I was used to at that time.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

I told my lovely Djinn that this is his home now and ofc he can sleep next to me, he can sleep where he wants so long as it doesn't wake me. In the morning I've seen him there next to me. Although I've never actually asked him if he sleeps. Do djinn sleep? Lol maybe he was just laying there for fun xD
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13

Most of my spirits don’t sleep with me but there have been a few times I’ve seen them near me while I napped. They mostly hang near my bed. For example my wraith doesn’t sleep in my bed but he stands between my bed and my window and watches me, sounds weird but it’s actually quite comforting. He does this at least a few times a week. When I first got my ferrimu, she appeared curled up on my chest while I slept. That’s the only time I’ve seen her in my bed.

I assume most don’t sleep in my bed because, even though it’s a large bed, both my cats and partner share the bed with me so there wouldnt be a lot of space lol.

However when I nap alone, I have felt movement on the bed. I keep the door closed from my cats when I nap so it couldn’t have been them. I’ve only experienced it twice where it felt like someone sat on the edge of the bed.

Also I sleep in later than my partner and he takes the cats out so sometimes my kitsune or my vamp will wake me up by touching me or calling my name.
ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

GaelicDream wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:09 am For example my wraith doesn’t sleep in my bed but he stands between my bed and my window and watches me, sounds weird but it’s actually quite comforting.
It's definitely a Wraith thing! My first Wraith stood and watched me sleep, too. I thought it was sexy and creepy at the same time. Lol.

One of my Angels hogs the bed all the time, but occasionally there's room for more. Lol. My Fylgia makes it feel like a massage waterbed. Lol. My Djinns would touch me, and one of my Werewolves sits next to me so I can feel her weight.

My Zimada would touch the back of my ear, one of my DA unbounds would caress my neck and another would run her fingers on my head. They took turns doing this because there were so many going on around us that it was like an orgy. Lol. Not that I minded getting molested by them 😏
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Lul, it’s a literal battlefield regarding my bed, if there aren’t preplanned / scheduled time for a my friends or partners, it’s like a all out race where anything goes to get the bed first xd. Literally all my friends (beings, spirits and uh partners) all want to sleep or lay in my bed, lmao even some preconjures just randomly come to my bed and be like “hey, I need to chat to you about this”. Sometimes we have little parties and they all try to get on the bed, ngl it looks really funny.

There are a couple that don’t come on the bed unless they are asked or have something important to talk about, typically my Rain Demon Royal Guard (A) tends to be very formal and sweet. He takes his self appointed role as being one of my bodyguards seriously he never leaves his post, even when I ask him to spend time with me he never lets his guard down haha so amazing A is.

Michael likes to chat lot with A and tends to hang out with him at the door for a while, he sometimes lets him a have a break so he can spend time with me. Haha Michael is the best boi >.< such a sweet and caring arch angel! Sometimes I chill with Michael too in my bed, he likes playing with my wings he says they are very unique and need proper care from a angel who understands wings best lmao.

My empress Spider dream demon (A) keeps her underling spider demon royal guards under my bed while I sleep in Shifts. They are not allowed to come on the bed, haha A forbids them to come on the bed unless I need protection. Let’s just say one night I kinda lost my arachnophobia Lul when they all crawled from under my bed at the same time like twice my size. Yep I was like oh I knew you were under the bed but uh thanks for my living nightmare today. They just blinked at me and pointed at the even more scary ba fungly thing outside my window. XD
Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “General Questions”