new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon's and Wraith's
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: BlackHeart

I want to tell you about my Demon Prince hes of upper hierarchy and he's also 4th on the heiarchy list and he answers to Lucifer man my prince is soo powerful and shared my past life with me and he came to me through Lilith's listings shes also great but anyways I asked why he wanted to be with me and he said that we were lovers in my past life and I was a powerful witch like medusa but way more powerful. He also told me theres no reason to bond bcs we are already bonded way beyond this current life and when he came to me in person I couldn't breath his energy was by far the most intense ive ever felt. He also talked to satan and Lucifer about me serving in hell and they said they would be honored for me to come home with my past lover and help out but my demon prince operates on all levels of hell and hes a busy body and he doesn't like when I dought him he gets pissed but he forgives after I apologize :) :headbang: Also he told me that once I get the hang of astral travel hell let me meet satan and Lucifer if they say its alright for me to enter hell normally no human can enter heaven or hell because its forbiddon as he says im sure Aldephia kows this bcs she has a prince as well and you have to have permission to enter both but its not that easy, but hes the best friend ive ever found and by the way he said Aldephias satanic orb spell is good but hes soon more powerful spells but its still good for what its suppose to do that was his words:) but right now hes going through a 7 day binding from xxx bcs hes so powerful and he should arrive in about a month so I cant wait. He also said if I die ill have a choice to recarnate or go with him which I thought was badass I said im going with you give me my black wings and let me roam free and he also told me he lives in fire in a volcanoe which was fascinating and just to let you all satan lovers know that people only get tortured in hell if they disobey but he wasn't allowed to tell me how that works bcs there not allowed to comment on it :) but that's my experience with my demon prince of the 4th rank on the hierarchy and he has 2 fierce hellhounds which he said I can pet :):) :devil:

Brandon
Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Forest Cake
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eating Cake
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Go to Awake

I have no idea what I have just read...

The Universe is Hostile... So Impersonal... Devour to Survive.... So It Is, So It's always been....
Oceansoul
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 60
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven/Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Oceana Anima
Zodiac:

me neither.. but you seem very excited about your new spirit. I guess that's all that matters, that you've found good companionship in him.

ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
Zodiac:

Yes-Too excited about the spirit

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

Hi brandon3913 :wave: , if it's ok can you keep us updated, about your experiences with your demon prince? :pray:

Sounds like your going to have quite an experience :devil: ::jawdrop:: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

This fellow sounds familiar... ;)

Lilith has the best spirits and entities to bond with and have as companions. I love her work and I am a forever customer of hers. :inlove:

It makes me happy to read about other people being so happy with her Demons. Demon or not,her guys and gals are very communicative and eager to make themselves known when I get them here. I have never been disappointed. I am very happy for you both- may you have a future of bliss with your new Demon friend. :thumbup:

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
Zodiac:

brandon3913 wrote:I want to tell you about my Demon Prince hes of upper hierarchy and he's also 4th on the heiarchy list and he answers to Lucifer man my prince is soo powerful and shared my past life with me and he came to me through Lilith's listings shes also great but anyways I asked why he wanted to be with me and he said that we were lovers in my past life and I was a powerful witch like medusa but way more powerful. He also told me theres no reason to bond bcs we are already bonded way beyond this current life and when he came to me in person I couldn't breath his energy was by far the most intense ive ever felt. He also talked to satan and Lucifer about me serving in hell and they said they would be honored for me to come home with my past lover and help out but my demon prince operates on all levels of hell and hes a busy body and he doesn't like when I dought him he gets pissed but he forgives after I apologize :) :headbang: Also he told me that once I get the hang of astral travel hell let me meet satan and Lucifer if they say its alright for me to enter hell normally no human can enter heaven or hell because its forbiddon as he says im sure Aldephia kows this bcs she has a prince as well and you have to have permission to enter both but its not that easy, but hes the best friend ive ever found and by the way he said Aldephias satanic orb spell is good but hes soon more powerful spells but its still good for what its suppose to do that was his words:) but right now hes going through a 7 day binding from xxx bcs hes so powerful and he should arrive in about a month so I cant wait. He also said if I die ill have a choice to recarnate or go with him which I thought was badass I said im going with you give me my black wings and let me roam free and he also told me he lives in fire in a volcanoe which was fascinating and just to let you all satan lovers know that people only get tortured in hell if they disobey but he wasn't allowed to tell me how that works bcs there not allowed to comment on it :) but that's my experience with my demon prince of the 4th rank on the hierarchy and he has 2 fierce hellhounds which he said I can pet :):) :devil:
Hmmmmm!

Anna
Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

It's really great you are excited, but...... seeing your other posts I will respectfully say it is very hard to read and understand a post with no punctuation whatsoever. The run-ons are bad enough, but punctuation changes the meaning of a sentence, so you really need to use it out of consideration for others.

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

And don't forget, to use the enter key.

brandon3913
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon's and Wraith's
My magical/paranormal name...: BlackHeart

okay teacher and also I wouldn't recommend calling a demon spirit bcs they are entities and way more powerful, also this is liliths website:)-http://lilithstreasuretavern.weebly.com/ and I have every reason to be excited bcs I know him very well and he is very smart and wise not all demons are bad there only bad when you abuse there powers and use them for destruction or treat them bad, so don't be blinded by what others say about BA just some are just hard to control and they don't EVER go by your house rules bcs they see that as disrespect that's the difference between ba and da, all demons want is respect that's what makes them listen to what you have to say but it does take experience not meant for someone whos only had da's but its a start, you also have to have complete mind control if not some may use it for actions on behalf of yourself and you may regret it ive been working with demons for 5 yrs now and they are great to work with if you treat them with respect:)

Brandon

Return to “Black Arts”