acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm curious if anyone has noticed any similarities between different races of dragons who may be the same color.

What I mean is... I have 4 dragons currently. 1 a Western Orange, 1 Asian Dragon Djinn, 1 Western Green, and a Wyvern.

My Asian Djinn Dragon, R*, is green, and my Wyvern (who I call Strangler) is also green.

Western Green dragons are associated with being creative, inspiring and artistic. My Western Green Dragon, K, is defiantly all of those. When I was making his charge box he really customized that thing. It is painted all kinds of funky line designs in rainbow colors and had me paint a scarab beetle, moth, lady bug, wasp and lizard on it.

R* isn't really artistic, not that I've seen any ways. But he is very creative and knows how to make something beautiful. He knows what looks good and what doesn't. His description says "imaginative wish granter'; this is very true. When it comes to granting wishes he is very creative with the ways he grants them, and he always does a great job.

Strangler, although not really artistic at this point (that I've seen of him), he does seem to be creative.

So, out of curiosity, has anyone else noticed any similar characteristics between their dragons who are the same color who are different races?

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Ahhhh, the colors of dragons, all varied and all have their own gifts and elements and or combination of elements that they work with, some astral, some work with planets and stars, some black as the night, protection, revenge, some work with the fae, all of them having some of the most beautiful coloring that you can just imagine!!!! :D

They are as creative as they are colorful and beautiful and have many different kinds of creative skills!!!!!! I have a beautiful green dragon who is very good in healing!!!! One day one of my co-workers was complaining about her back hurting!!!! I had this dragon's vessel with me, so I used it along with the reiki I was using, and in five minutes all the co-worker's pain was gone!!!!

I have many dragons who just love to lend voice to my poems!!!!! Some lend energy with the music I play on my keyboard!!!!! There are some that will help a couple of my sons with their art, drawing, painting and the like!!!!

So yes, sometimes their colors do relate to what they do creatively!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
drgnfly402
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't Choose
Zodiac:

I am so happy you brought this up. My Green Dragon is really artistic, I don't have any of the same color, but I do notice the differences in their characteristics and strengths.

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:Ahhhh, the colors of dragons, all varied and all have their own gifts and elements and or combination of elements that they work with, some astral, some work with planets and stars, some black as the night, protection, revenge, some work with the fae, all of them having some of the most beautiful coloring that you can just imagine!!!! :D

They are as creative as they are colorful and beautiful and have many different kinds of creative skills!!!!!! I have a beautiful green dragon who is very good in healing!!!! One day one of my co-workers was complaining about her back hurting!!!! I had this dragon's vessel with me, so I used it along with the reiki I was using, and in five minutes all the co-worker's pain was gone!!!!

I have many dragons who just love to lend voice to my poems!!!!! Some lend energy with the music I play on my keyboard!!!!! There are some that will help a couple of my sons with their art, drawing, painting and the like!!!!

So yes, sometimes their colors do relate to what they do creatively!!!! ;)

You've got some amazing dragons, starfire, that's for sure.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

The hybrid dragons will carry both of the parents traits and talents as well, and have their own unique way of being creative and also in how they will deal with things!!!!!

Dragons are just plain amazing, in what they can do!!!!! When I was fixing up a couple of boxes for putting their vessels in, they all pitched in as to colors, what to put in there with them, and how things should be arranged!!!!! Oh and what kind of shines to put in there with them!!!!! :lol: :lol: We are talking big boxes!!!!! :lol: A lot of dragons around here and some have their own private box, as they are older and want to have their own quite place away from some of the younger ones who are more vocal!!!!!

Have you ever taken a dragon shopping, Huffette knows what I mean by this as she has done this too, man do they tell you what they want and some won't leave until you pick-up what they want!!!! ::rofl:: ::rofl:: ::rofl::

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Whenever I go to the grocery store, as soon as I pass the cupcakes, my baby orange dragon just couldn't possibly make it any more clear that he WANTS ALL of those cupcakes.

So, has anyone noticed different color dragons of different races having similar traits? Say, like a Western Red is associated with wealth, has anyone ever noticed if maybe they have a red colored Eastern Dragon who also has traits of attracting wealth? Or maybe have a blue colored Wyvern and they have the same associations as what a Western Blue dragon might?

I gave my Western Green, Asian Dragon Djinn as examples because they're the ones I've noticed the similarities in. All of them are green in color, but only one of them is a Western and is classified with the associations.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

The western dragon is based more on their colors and the element that goes with the color!!!! Like green for Earth, blue for water, yellow for air, red for fire!!!! Then there are storm dragons that are in storms kinda of gray and or black, and white dragons for winter and snow and ice!!!

There will be a great many idea on the colors of dragons and each dragon has their own traits!!!!!

Now as for the chinese dragons, the traits are sometime based on how many toes they have, like five, four and three toes!!!!

Here is a couple of links that you may find very interesting!!!!!

http://www.dragonsinn.net/east-2.htm

And: http://www.draconian.com/dragons/chinese-dragon.php

Both have some good and interesting information on these dragons!!!!! ;)

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Nice links, starfire.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Zero wrote:Nice links, starfire.
You are weclomed, I figure you would like them!!!! ;) :thumbup:

Amy
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Feytsu
Zodiac:

Alright, diving into dragon colors, here's the gist: Red dragons usually scream fire and passion, maybe a bit hot-tempered. Green ones are nature lovers, possibly hanging out in forests and being all wise. Blue dragons? Think water and sky, calm but with some mood swings like the ocean. Black dragons are the mysterious types, full of cosmic vibes or lurking in unknown spots. White ones have this pure, icy aura, while gold dragons give off that royal, wise feel, especially in Eastern tales. Silver dragons might be moonlit dreamers, and bronze or copper ones could be all about the Earth and crafting. But hey, these are just general vibes, and it all varies with the story or culture.

Return to “Dragons”