KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

As anyone who has looked at my posts knows, I have had experience with Black Arts Entities - not living ones but well, from my understanding, ones that were never really alive in the first place, demons. However, I've been wondering a lot about Black Arts Entities, ones that are alive, for example I've seen listings for Black Arts Marid jinn and so on, and I've felt a very strong calling to some of them. How do these entities differ from other BA entities? This isn't something that I fully understand but it is something that I'm truly curious about.

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

First things first... What is your definition of Black Arts?

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

My definition is well, what ash or someone said before, that BA means they can't choose their actions and must always decide evil (or something like that) but I don't think this the case. I'm wondering what the people mean when they say these things about the items.

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Here's how the ranking system works:

White Arts: Will ALWAYS do good. Cannot do bad in any way, shape or form. Ever. They have no free will to choose to do anything but good.

Dark Arts: Can CHOOSE whether or not they do good or bad. Total free will.

Black Arts: The exact opposite of White Arts. Will ALWAYS do wrong. Have absolutely no choice but to do wrong. can not ever do good.

I think what you're thinking of is Dark Arts, not Black Arts.

So, why the interest in BA?

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Not BA entities, this is how the entity I felt a calling to was referred too, but I doubt it is a true BA entity. I've experienced them before and have no desire to do so again. Maybe they just meant really powerful DA but I'm not sure, so I asked.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

anyone WA , DA , BA has free will . it is a choice wa will choose to things in a way that hurts none . DA will choose either way they may or may not choose to do something a certain way to get their desired out come . as for BAs also has free will and can choose to do good or bad and some even evil . its a choice everyone has free will no one is exempted from it . even WA can be nasty as hell and choose to hurt someone . FREE WILL applies to everyone free will is a choice . hope this helps lov . not all BAs are bad and evil just like not all WAs are all that nice .

Bjorg
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Leda Coral
Zodiac:

**VAMPIRELOVER** wrote:anyone WA , DA , BA has free will . it is a choice wa will choose to things in a way that hurts none . DA will choose either way they may or may not choose to do something a certain way to get their desired out come . as for BAs also has free will and can choose to do good or bad and some even evil . its a choice everyone has free will no one is exempted from it . even WA can be nasty as hell and choose to hurt someone . FREE WILL applies to everyone free will is a choice . hope this helps lov . not all BAs are bad and evil just like not all WAs are all that nice .
Vamp is right. I have known some WA angels to be the most vicious beings to come across, and they were vicious because someone/something went against their code of morals. The same can be said of BA. They can choose to assist someone, but that someone has to be deemed worthy by them, Not just anyone can get along with a BA entity, you will never choose them, they will choose you to be cordial to.

Now, as far as the listing, some individuals use Black Arts on Dakr Arts being based on that beings personality. I have some Dark arts like Vamps, who are into Black Arts and deal more with those subjects. Their personalities and actions coincide with their choice to walk a blacker path. Could this be what the seller was meaning? Your best bet it to message them and ask for their clarification.

Cattle die, kinsmen die; the self must also die. I know one thing which never dies: the reputation of each dead man.
Psy Vampire from paternal side; Woodland Fae, Merfolk from maternal lineage.
Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

KnowlegeSeeker wrote:Not BA entities, this is how the entity I felt a calling to was referred too, but I doubt it is a true BA entity. I've experienced them before and have no desire to do so again. Maybe they just meant really powerful DA but I'm not sure, so I asked.

Each conjurer has their own ranking system for what constitutes the difference between DA and BA. For some, their ranking of BA is actually just DA on the darker end. Some go by the definition I used. Some by Ash's definition.

When it comes down to it, you need to know how the conjurer in question ranks things.

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

KnowlegeSeeker wrote:Not BA entities, this is how the entity I felt a calling to was referred too, but I doubt it is a true BA entity. I've experienced them before and have no desire to do so again. Maybe they just meant really powerful DA but I'm not sure, so I asked.
You can't go wrong with dark arts, I truly love them.

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

It appears as if it's the practitioner's definition or ranking system. Djinn are what us here at CH would term as grey, some more on the lighter side, some more on the darker. This Djinn that you mention is probably very dark in that respect. If you are exceptionally interested in this specific listing then it's probably a good idea to contact the seller and have it clarified - only they can offer you the information you seek regarding it.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”