You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

drgnfly402 wrote:aternity, after reading this, I could be waaaaaay off, I got hit with the image of her testing you.
You seem to be growing less flustered as days go on, more relaxed, but consistent.
I can understand why CH picked her. You have what it takes to be her keeper. You are determined and she well, she is helping you to grow in a certain area. You have grown in a short time, she is there to challenge you and help you go further. Don't give up..she gave you an orb.
As I stated before..I could be way off target with this. It's good to see you come through.
Just think afterward, you will be the one in need for a steamed shower. :lol:
Thank you.. ;) I am always trying my best to do all that i can, your image may be spot on, This is quite new for me since i have grown so fast, this hit me by surprise, but im not a give up type of person, i will do whatever it takes and be as patient as possible for her to come around and really show me her powers...

The orb was short,fast but quite fascinating, :cloud9: If she is testing me, i will pass with flying colors...
Steamed shower here i come..lol

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Something pretty cool happened last night and i think it may have been my Bannik again...
I went to bed and 1 minute later as i was sleeping i started seeing white ball of light growing and shrinking and moving around in the dark, then an image of an airplane or some type of aircraft popped up, i saw the side view of it, saw its windows, and still while being in pitch black darkness, the ball of light moved from left side of the aircraft to the right and i saw the number 215 by the window of it, this lasted a few seconds then everything gone, back to normal, no more of anything...

I'm really thinking it was her that popped this image in my head, because i have never had this happen before, i mean yeah i dream and see manifestations and other images, but those last alot longer thrue the night, because this was quick and short, i believe its part of the psychic seeing from my bannik..

I have no clue as to what that image meant, i have been trying to figure the message behind it and can't..
If anyone knows, let me know your thoughts... :ghost4:

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Could it be that she is teasing you?

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Huffette wrote:Could it be that she is teasing you?
I have no idea but the experience is awesome!

jinislite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf

Hi At, :D
It sounds like all the pieces are coming together :thumbup: . Keep up with the makeshift sauna/bathouse .. she is really appreciating it. She is really making an effort to bound with you and she is not an atypical Bannik; but, she is cool and right for you! :thumbup: :D

I have been spending time with my spirits and the 2 new ones have arrived Monday. I am so happy...
Anyway, I will be looking for you to have something special coming your way in the next few days, (I think). ;)
:D

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

jinislite wrote:Hi At, :D
It sounds like all the pieces are coming together :thumbup: . Keep up with the makeshift sauna/bathouse .. she is really appreciating it. She is really making an effort to bound with you and she is not an atypical Bannik; but, she is cool and right for you! :thumbup: :D

I have been spending time with my spirits and the 2 new ones have arrived Monday. I am so happy...
Anyway, I will be looking for you to have something special coming your way in the next few days, (I think). ;)
:D
:hug: Thanks, congrats on your new companions, something special coming my way?
by the way, you're good with visions/images, i had one did you read above about the airplane with the number 215, what do you think it means? i can't seem to figure out what the message is suppose to be.

I think my Bannik is messing with me...lol

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Little by little my bonding is coming along with her, last light she flashed me with a orange light with scribbly writing i couldn't make out what it was, happened real fast in 1 second... and today when i logged in here, i noticed i'm tenured, finally orange... i guess that was the message my bannik was trying to let me see last night... :) i love her, one day we will be strongly bonded and i will be able to see clearly the visions she sends...

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

You are doing well, A. Keep it up. Soon she will do things you won't expect. Keep going with the sauna and watch the experiences grow. I would help you further, but I have some serious blockages at the moment.

Congrats on the gold. Yea, gold for a golden guy.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Huffette wrote:You are doing well, A. Keep it up. Soon she will do things you won't expect. Keep going with the sauna and watch the experiences grow. I would help you further, but I have some serious blockages at the moment.

Congrats on the gold. Yea, gold for a golden guy.
Thank you, i do those saunas every friday for her... what kind of blockages are you having?
Perhaps i can help... I'll send you some positive energy tonight, and do a remove blockage spell for you..
Hope it helps.. :candle:

jinislite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf

Hi At, :wave:
I am so glad that you and your Bannik are getting better attuned to each other... So, how are you liking the new experiences of being a Bannik keeper? I think you are doing quite good, though I have to laugh a little that she made it real clear that she is definitely NOT like your other spirits.lol,:).. But she is what you needed to balance your life out or that's what I am getting anyway. Your people issues should be on the mend. I see that you guys are more in tune with each other..just remember to not take her for granted and she'll take good care of you. I will try to catch up with you later, okay?? Keep me posted.. :D :hug: :heart:

Return to “Dark Arts”