Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

jinislite wrote:Hi At, :wave:
I am so glad that you and your Bannik are getting better attuned to each other... So, how are you liking the new experiences of being a Bannik keeper? I think you are doing quite good, though I have to laugh a little that she made it real clear that she is definitely NOT like your other spirits.lol,:).. But she is what you needed to balance your life out or that's what I am getting anyway. Your people issues should be on the mend. I see that you guys are more in tune with each other..just remember to not take her for granted and she'll take good care of you. I will try to catch up with you later, okay?? Keep me posted.. :D :hug: :heart:
I am liking the experiences very much, it's not everyday or as often as i wished for in the communication, but, when it happens it is fantastic...She comes around when i need her most, not very interactive like other spirits, but most definitely worth it when it happens... I feel things getting more balanced as you said,slowly but they are happening... :hug: thanks for checking in on me...

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

jinislite
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf

What are friends for??? :hug: and I for one feel like we are friends...I'm sorry that I have been so busy with the new spirits that have been coming here to their new . One showed herself to me but I couldn't figure out who she was... then she arrived to my surprise, because I didn't order her. When she showed up here , everything fell into place. I knew exactly who and why I was seeing her manifestations.
Everyone is introducing themselves and the energy levels are quite high. The manifestations have been great and it feels like a family reunion of sorts. My sons spirit came and Magnolia found the one that has been calling for him for months. His spirit had showed herself to him AND gave her name. That was the name she came with... my son was so happy that he didn't imagine the whole thing. :D
I guess spirit keeping is going to be a family thing which is pretty cool. My sons been seeing and having things happen to him for awhile I found out... SO we shall see where this goes.
Let me know what is going on with your spirit.. I will be off this weekend so I will be looking for you and we can catch up ! ;) :hug: :hug: :D

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process

jinislite wrote:What are friends for??? :hug: and I for one feel like we are friends...I'm sorry that I have been so busy with the new spirits that have been coming here to their new . One showed herself to me but I couldn't figure out who she was... then she arrived to my surprise, because I didn't order her. When she showed up here , everything fell into place. I knew exactly who and why I was seeing her manifestations.
Everyone is introducing themselves and the energy levels are quite high. The manifestations have been great and it feels like a family reunion of sorts. My sons spirit came and Magnolia found the one that has been calling for him for months. His spirit had showed herself to him AND gave her name. That was the name she came with... my son was so happy that he didn't imagine the whole thing. :D
I guess spirit keeping is going to be a family thing which is pretty cool. My sons been seeing and having things happen to him for awhile I found out... SO we shall see where this goes.
Let me know what is going on with your spirit.. I will be off this weekend so I will be looking for you and we can catch up ! ;) :hug: :hug: :D
That is great i am very happy for you and your son, spirit keeping is the most amazing thing, i love it and it's also a very deep area to learn, many things change along the way... When i first started i was doing things completely different from how i do them today... The things i wrote in my other thread about techniques to help newbies, i still use that technique, but i use it with a twist now, i have added a pendulum and mirrors in the mix...plus when i first started i was all messed up emotionally and financially, things have started to get better, thanks to Magnolia and Ash and of course all of you here....

Things seem to keep getting better and better little by little each day, which brings me to this, now that i am busy with work, i dont have the time i use to when i was spending 6-8 hours a day doing those techniques.

To be completely honest, i haven't done those techniques in over a month now...I feel like i may be neglecting myself from improving my senses. So the little time i have every week, i just devote it to spending time with my Bannik, and a little time doing some invocations. At some point i will have to get back to those exercises again, they were the ones that got me the fast results...

I guess everything happens for a reason, maybe at that point in my life i was meant to spend all day helping myself, and once i healed, it's okay to go a little slower...

I wish i hit the lotto and didn't have a money problem, i would spend 12-16 hours a day going spirit crazy.. ::rofl::

I'm happy you got your surprise companion...you had a great experience...congrats! :thumbup: :silly: :meme:

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

The last 2 nights i have been seeing more big bright flashes of light/orbs and all kinds of images, some weird looking ones, others of people who i don't know, different shadow figures... all this is happening when i sleep.

I'm thinking my bannik is helping me see things that i don't quite know what they mean, what the message is saying, they happen really fast and don't last long at all...

Any thoughts of what this?

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I forgot to mention, it's now happening more frequent.

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

bump!

jinislite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf

Sounds like you and your Bannik are spending some quality time together... :thumbup: Are you writing any of the stuff down that you see or feel? How did it go this last Friday?It seems like maybe you both are starting to sync with each other.... Your Bannik doesn't do anything with a reason or a purpose,lol :lol: ... I think the hardest thing is figuring that part out. It seems though you guys are getting together little bit by bit and I am happy that your life is getting back on track.
I knew she had come to you at a time when you needed her! :thumbup:
Let me know!!!! :thumbup: :D :hug: :hug:

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

jinislite wrote:Sounds like you and your Bannik are spending some quality time together... :thumbup: Are you writing any of the stuff down that you see or feel? How did it go this last Friday?It seems like maybe you both are starting to sync with each other.... Your Bannik doesn't do anything with a reason or a purpose,lol :lol: ... I think the hardest thing is figuring that part out. It seems though you guys are getting together little bit by bit and I am happy that your life is getting back on track.
I knew she had come to you at a time when you needed her! :thumbup:
Let me know!!!! :thumbup: :D :hug: :hug:
:hug: I'm not writing anything down, i remember it all very clearly like its hardwired in my brain...
Last friday, went great, i keep having visions/dreams but i don't quite know the meaning of them.
Where do i go to find out what it really means?

One vision i saw friday night, more like a short fast dream was that i went to a public place
liek a big open field and over there they were giving space rides, you can buy a ticket to ride in a
small space craft that only holds 21 people at a time, they take you up to see the stars, moon and tour up there.

While i was waiting for my turn to ride, i saw the captain, and spoke to him, he took me to his office which was made of granite and marble and gold, expensive looking office, i asked him, how he could afford all that as a space captain. He replied "i made my money in other opportunities i do this because i enjoy it"

The he told me that i soon will find a great opportunity for wealth, he told me to keep my eyes open, he feels one is around the corner for me. Then i asked him if he believed in ghosts/spirits...

He replied " Of course my life completely changed when i started spirit keeping, and son, yours will too"
Then i woke up...never saw myself going on that ride...

I also saw another vision the next night where i saw 3 people, 2 were tall, one short, and the numbers in this order, 6, 33, the people were standing where i can only see their backs...

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0

aternity wrote: I have had a Phoenix for over a year I have never heard a peep from- still. ;) I wait patiently.
Just to understand this better: Do you have a wa or a da phoenix?

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Luminoire wrote:
aternity wrote: I have had a Phoenix for over a year I have never heard a peep from- still. ;) I wait patiently.
Just to understand this better: Do you have a wa or a da phoenix?
Where did you find that quote? i don't have a phoenix, i have a bannik, and all my spirits are DA
There must have been some confusion somewhere...

Return to “Dark Arts”