You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

Okay mates, i spent alot of time going through the shop and encyclopedia, when i came across the immortal Zeus, he seems very powerful and interesting.... i'm thinking of having a custom done my Mag & Ash of Zeus.

However there some other specifics i would need and don't know if he can do those things, without saying here what those are, i have already placed a Ticket in support and waiting to hear back from Ash & Mag regarding this custom work.

But i wanted to know if any of you have a Zeus and what your experiences are...
I will be honest and say, somehow i felt drawn to his listing, i read it over and over and over for a while before i left it and wrote a ticket...

But there are certain things i am seeking in a spirit, i know he does many many things according to the listing, they said that they couldn't write all the things he does...

So my friends, if you have one, share the knowledge you have about Zeus! ::bop::

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Here's another ?

It says Zeus can have multiple keepers at the same time, is this always true or can you get a custom Zeus for you to be the only keeper?

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Yes Zeus can be with many keepers, but when he is with you, he will give you his undivided attention!!!!

I have had Zeus for a few years now and he has always given me his full attention, all the immortals are quite cable of doing this with any keepers who have them in their keep, it is no problem and they will give you their full attention!!! ;) :thumbup:

Zeus might even show you his heard of pegasus!!!! It is quite a beautiful site!!!! His energy is very strong and when you feel him, there is no doubt about him being there with you and he will appear in a form that will be just for you and what you are comfortable with ;)

He will tell you exactly what you need to know and he can also just sit around and chit-chat with you just like any human would, he will make you feel at ease with him!!!!

However remember he will tell you exactly what you should be doing or not doing, he is straight to the point on that!!!! :lol: ;)

I believe you will do well in his care!!!! ;) Just remember to show respect for him, like with any immortal, they like the respect!!! Also offerings are good to do as well from time to time!!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

starfire wrote:Yes Zeus can be with many keepers, but when he is with you, he will give you his undivided attention!!!!

I have had Zeus for a few years now and he has always given me his full attention, all the immortals are quite cable of doing this with any keepers who have them in their keep, it is no problem and they will give you their full attention!!! ;) :thumbup:

Zeus might even show you his heard of pegasus!!!! It is quite a beautiful site!!!! His energy is very strong and when you feel him, there is no doubt about him being there with you and he will appear in a form that will be just for you and what you are comfortable with ;)

He will tell you exactly what you need to know and he can also just sit around and chit-chat with you just like any human would, he will make you feel at ease with him!!!!

However remember he will tell you exactly what you should be doing or not doing, he is straight to the point on that!!!! :lol: ;)

I believe you will do well in his care!!!! ;) Just remember to show respect for him, like with any immortal, they like the respect!!! Also offerings are good to do as well from time to time!!!!!

This awesome Star, thank you for sharing, i read he can do this and much more:
He brings WEALTH, PSYCHIC DIVINATION, MIND CONTROL, INTELLIGENCE, WISDOM, GREAT LUCK, POWER, CREATIVITY, STEALTH, CLEANSING, VISIONS, GREAT LOVE AND SEXUAL SATISFACTION, PERSUASION OVER OTHERS, ENDURANCE TO OUTLAST OTHERS, GLORY AND SUCCESS, SPIRITUAL ENLIGHTENMENT, ABILITY TO CHARM OTHERS, PHYSICAL AND SPIRITUAL BEAUTY, ABILITY TO PERFORM AND CONJURE MAGIC ON A GREATER SCALE....

What else does he do besides those things, protection, will he go after someone who messes with you etc...
How often cab he appear and spend time with you? Can he be like a companion a friend that i can talk to everyday, or does he just go and come as he pleases? I guess my ultimate question would be, can he interact daily with me no matter when i need him? You know some spirits/entities aren't so companion like..

I'm seeking more of that now... and i'm going to be ordering a custom Zeus, is that what you did? c5 T3
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... uctid=2233

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I got a c-5 of him as that is easy enough for me to hear, see and feel all of my spirits!!!! ;)

Zeus can be anywhere and everywhere when he wants to and if you want a close connection with him and want to talk with him everyday, I don't see any problem with that as he can be anywhere he wants too, whenever he wants too!!!! ;)

Also be aware that Zeus can be very sexual as well!!!! :sly: He does like to flirt :lol:

However you can't just expect him to be with you only as he has a lot of others who like his attention as well, but he will be a close friend to you if you want him to, and how that friendship goes is between you and him!!!!

As for protection, you can bet your butt he will protect you!!!! He knows how to use those lightening bolts!!!! :lol:

He can help you on many, many things, it all depends on what you want him to help you with, so talk and talk and talk so more with him on what it is that you want to do with your life and everyday life as well!!!! He will listen ;)

I hope this will help you!!!! ;)

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

starfire wrote:I got a c-5 of him as that is easy enough for me to hear, see and feel all of my spirits!!!! ;)

Zeus can be anywhere and everywhere when he wants to and if you want a close connection with him and want to talk with him everyday, I don't see any problem with that as he can be anywhere he wants too, whenever he wants too!!!! ;)

Also be aware that Zeus can be very sexual as well!!!! :sly: He does like to flirt :lol:

However you can't just expect him to be with you only as he has a lot of others who like his attention as well, but he will be a close friend to you if you want him to, and how that friendship goes is between you and him!!!!

As for protection, you can bet your butt he will protect you!!!! He knows how to use those lightening bolts!!!! :lol:

He can help you on many, many things, it all depends on what you want him to help you with, so talk and talk and talk so more with him on what it is that you want to do with your life and everyday life as well!!!! He will listen ;)

I hope this will help you!!!! ;)

Thanks it helps great info Star, i don't think he will sexual with me, i'm a guy, unless he's gay, i don't swing that way... he can go sex others..not me..

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Hahahahaha, I don't know why I thought you were female, I am sorry, however Zeus I know will help you to be what you want to be, he always helps the guys to be what they need to be and fully become the man you want to be!!!! That I do know about him!!!!!

He is a great immortal and you couldn't ask for a better friend and someone who will have your back!!!! So just make sure to talk with him everyday, because he can't help with what you want if you don't talk with him!!!! ;) :thumbup:

Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

You guys got ME inspired with this amazing immortal!
The sex bit was actually funny.... :lol:

"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Lol star, I will be ordering a custom soon of him.
So the c5 t3, does that mean he can only travel 5000 miles Max?

And mrgana, glad we entertained you. . Lol

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

aternity wrote:Lol star, I will be ordering a custom soon of him.
So the c5 t3, does that mean he can only travel 5000 miles Max?

And mrgana, glad we entertained you. . Lol
Zeus is an immortal and what that means, is he can be anywhere he wants to be and and at anytime, there is no limit on how far he can go!!!!

What CH means is that the vessel can be felt from 5000 miles away!!!! ;)

So in case you left it at home and since it is bridged to you, you will have no problem in feeling it!!!! ;) If you work on the relationship with Zeus, he will hear you no matter where you are at!!!! ;)

I know this as I have had a relationship with Zeus before I even got a vessel for him and the vessel made it even easier to connect with him!!!! ;)
mrgana wrote:You guys got ME inspired with this amazing immortal!
The sex bit was actually funny.... :lol:
I know I was thinking female energy and Zeus does like the females :lol: ::facepalm::

I am glad this inspired you though for he is a good immortal to work with and for me at least easy to connect with!!!! ;) He can be volatile at times and he has no problem in letting you know what he thinks!!!! ;)

Return to “Immortals”