Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

My Gods they are getting so young these days- young celebrities with bright futures. Truly is a sad situation.

:candle:

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

belcanto93
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

It really is tragic. I think celebrities get caught up in this fantasy of Hollywood being all smiles and perfection, that when reality and struggles hit them, they don't know who to turn to and how to handle it. It seems like in Hollywood, celebrities are surrounded by many (fans, agents, peers), but none of these people really care or show concern for the celebrity. This in turn probably makes them feel like they don't have anyone 'genuine or real' to talk to, but I don't know.

I'm personally pursuing a career in entertainment myself, yet my dad is so against it because of tragic stories like Kurt Cobain, Whitney Houston, and this of Cory Monteith. But he doesn't understand that the lack of support and/or a loving foundation is what can make people feel lost and alone. I'm pursuing this on my own, and my support and foundation comes from what I build for myself by watching and being inspired by the leading successors and survivors of the entertainment/music industry. It's often scary to think that my own support and drive comes from myself.. Because I can be my best friend, but also my own worst enemy.

I'm almost sure everyone feels the same about themselves, but its much more difficult in Hollywood when you are your own best friend, yet you and your critics and the world can be your greatest enemy. :candle: :heart:

R.I.P Cory Monteith. You were an incredible person and inspiration

Sterling angel, 2 Romanian Incubi, Werewolf, Psy Vampire, 2 Encantados, Sakura spirit, Geisha spirit, and Black Dragon

Return to “Human”