neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I contacted a spirit through a dream after taking calea zacatechichi, well, it is a female spirit around 30 in tall with black hair, can't remember her skin color correctly but if I had to guess I'd say more on the brownish color. There I was at my room beforewards when all of the sudden I started bonding (talking) to a spirit just giving it a go when she then fully appeared "in the flesh" so to speak, she sat at the bed's corner and chatted with me, I can remember we talked about quantum physics and how it applies to spirits from their POV then I woke up with a name that today scapes my mind.

So now I'm wondering what's the deal? I didn't see any wings so I guess her being a faery is out of the question. Thoughts?

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

It's difficult to speculate. Spirits have many different forms so one cannot eliminate an entire race just because she didn't have wings. From the context of the conversation though it doesn't seem like a fairy though! But who knows! Other possibilities: Alya, Nixie or Pixie. I would perhaps go with Apsara from the physical colouring you provided. Nothing else seems to spring to mind at the moment, I'll return if it does! Hopefully somebody else has a better, and more suited, prediction.

brolasta
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 53
If I could be anything, I would be...: Slayer
Zodiac:

Thanks Tinkerbell :) I still wonder what race of spirit is her, as far as Alya, the shop describes her as pale skinned so I think that race is out of the equation. The Nixies too as they are describe with blue eyes and posibly blond, Pixies are also out based from their description.

Perhaps I'll have to ace it with some workings to determine her ID. ::facepalm::

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

brolasta wrote:Thanks Tinkerbell :) I still wonder what race of spirit is her, as far as Alya, the shop describes her as pale skinned so I think that race is out of the equation. The Nixies too as they are describe with blue eyes and posibly blond, Pixies are also out based from their description.

Perhaps I'll have to ace it with some workings to determine her ID. ::facepalm::
it possibly could be fae, as i have a fae that doesn't have wings....she usually will show me as either a woman with long reddish brown hair or that of a small wren. not all fae have wings.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Gloss_Reality
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
Zodiac:

brolasts, do you think that she is one of your spirit family or an unbound? I have heard of races other than fae that can shift their size, or shapeshift from a creature form to a human (not just weres can do this.) lol it seems like you are going to have a hard time finding out what she is!

please check out my spirit drawings, here on this forum :) http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27252&start=320

Return to “Spirit Keeping”