This is so hilarious..

badgirl
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Remember I told you about my brother? Well it comes to find out, this "so-called psychic" ask him to open up a credit card to get rid of this "negative energy" :lol: :lol: She promise to rid this for 250-5000 dollars.. LMAO!! She also claim my family would be in danger within 24 hours , and 24 hours has passed and NO harm at all. :lol: :lol: I ask my djinn through the pendulum.. Will my family be in any harm ,car accidents, killed etc etc etc? They answer was NO! And I believe them. Thanks everyone.

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Wow... :crazy:

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

You should tell her that you took her advice and one of your friends on CH fixed the problem for you for free.

You then proceed to thank her, and tell her that one of your CH psychic friends picked up on her energy and sensed that she, in fact, is the one in "GRAVE DANGER!!!"

Tell her that there are many entities wishing her harm, and only someone on this board that was born with a Predator (from the movie) birthmark on their a$$ can safely protect her from what is certain to be death.

You then tell her that it will only cost $7,777 (sounds like a good number to me.)

......maybe I should sleep more :D

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

:funnypost:

Or tell her you've bought a superfierce protective spirit that will do all sorts of nasty things to anyone who tries to harm you or rip you off...

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Mongrella wrote::funnypost:

Or tell her you've bought a superfierce protective spirit that will do all sorts of nasty things to anyone who tries to harm you or rip you off...
:D But she has to be real nonchalant about it. Haha, I can hear it now. "Ummm....so..yeah...that hex removal I told you about, it...like....the hex is gone!!! Why? Because, well, it feared my wrath of course! No charge!"

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

:funnypost: I almost cry from laughing

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
mcmsinger
new here
new here

No offense, but this post shows you are easily manipulated by uethical people and sales people.

Again, no offense.

It's great you did research however before handing over any money. Sometimes the best things in life are for free and completely in YOUR hands.

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Go to a coin and stamp shop and get a 1,000,000,000 Pengo (pre-Soviet Hungarian currency). Crisply and with quick aplomb, snap it down unto her table, and simply say, "Can you change this? Its the smallest bill I've got.....
Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

mcmsinger, if a doctor told you that you were going to die if you didn't give them money to heal you, you'd give it a second thought right?

We're human.

heredance
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 40
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

wow man. some psychics are that bad huh??

Return to “Djinn / Genie”