You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

Also would you say it's scarier then grudge?

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

see, I never get scared with movies...and I want to find one that will. this one, was very close to being scary for me..hence me saying it was very creepy. The grudge didn't scare me at all. I enjoyed it,but it didn't do the trick. but this one...(and probably moreso because of being a spirit keeper) creeped me out majorly. because i have people telling me all the time, be careful what you bring into your home. :lol:

Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

The Grudge was for babies compared to the Conjuring in terms of the fear factor. :lol:

I am a horror movie fanatic,but the Grudge was two thumbs down for me. It was boring.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Quinterrace09
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dark Terrestial
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Ooh I want to see this movie !!

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Syri wrote:The Grudge was for babies compared to the Conjuring in terms of the fear factor. :lol:

I am a horror movie fanatic,but the Grudge was two thumbs down for me. It was boring.

agree! I didn't bother seeing it in the theatre, only watched it when it was on the movie network.

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Divinita wrote:see, I never get scared with movies...and I want to find one that will. this one, was very close to being scary for me..hence me saying it was very creepy. The grudge didn't scare me at all. I enjoyed it,but it didn't do the trick. but this one...(and probably moreso because of being a spirit keeper) creeped me out majorly. because i have people telling me all the time, be careful what you bring into your home. :lol:
Very interesting, i made up my mind, i will go and see this movie, i love scary movies... i agree the Grudge wasn't scary, but i remember all my friends that did watch it had nightmares for days..lol

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

aternity wrote:
Very interesting, i made up my mind, i will go and see this movie, i love scary movies... i agree the Grudge wasn't scary, but i remember all my friends that did watch it had nightmares for days..lol
:thumbup:
would love to hear your thoughts after you see it!

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Divinita wrote:
aternity wrote:
:thumbup:
would love to hear your thoughts after you see it!
Yeah the only thing is, i'll have to go watch it alone,my friends are scared of movies like this... In fact most of my friends don't hang out with me as much when they found out i spirit keep..

They think im weird and say they dont believe in ghosts... so i laugh at them and tell them then they can hang out with me since they dont believe anyway...lol

They are afraid to make me mad, they think if they piss me off i might send something after them.. :lol:

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

aternity wrote: Yeah the only thing is, i'll have to go watch it alone,my friends are scared of movies like this... In fact most of my friends don't hang out with me as much when they found out i spirit keep..

They think im weird and say they dont believe in ghosts... so i laugh at them and tell them then they can hang out with me since they dont believe anyway...lol

They are afraid to make me mad, they think if they piss me off i might send something after them.. :lol:
oh, I hear you on all of that too. but I have always been the weirdo. Hell, go see it alone!!!! :thumbup:

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I haven't seen it yet, either. I actually like going to see scary movies alone... especially if I wait a week or so after the release and pick a time when nobody else may be in the theater. Usually, though, there ends up being a few others that wander in late. I got lucky a couple of times... once, I was the only person in the theater, and another time, one of my best friends and I went to see a midnight showing of some movie (can't really remember which it was, but definitely a horror film). Not only were we the only 2 guys in the movie... we were the only 2 movie-goers in the entire cineplex. When the movie was over, we didn't even see a single employee on the way out. I swear, we could have had sex in the middle of the lobby and nobody would have been the wiser. THAT is how I like to see scary movies... late at night with hardly anyone else around. :D

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”