Satan & Sons/Suns - Priestesses Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Satan and Suns
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 356
Spelled Number: 234
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Akelta

Quinterrace09 wrote:I have had S&S third eye attunement cleansing surgery done... But I don't know how to feel about it, because I requested the write up 3 times but never got it.. It has been almost a month since the surgery. I was told 2 of the 3 times that it was being work on and would be completed later that day I never received it either day..It more irritating then anything because I can't share what was done with friends who were interested in maybe getting it done as well...
I do apologize, I did just send you your working right now. You will see there was a reason why it was delayed, I was trying to get some extra information for you. It should be in your inbox now :) Thank you.

Akelta Wilde
Lover of Darkness and Night.
Mistress of Knowledge.
lui1993
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: i dont know
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: light bearer

on the scroll you get from satan and suns do i have to do some ritual for it to work and what does the scroll say im interested in learning more

Purple Coconut
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: demon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

bump
More review on Lord Uphir 3rd eye?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

lui1993 wrote:on the scroll you get from satan and suns do i have to do some ritual for it to work and what does the scroll say im interested in learning more
This could be wrong, but I guess there are personal or private matter written in the scroll, thus it's not for public consumption. I haven't had the chance for their service, but from what I know, there's a ritual of welcoming and bonding for around 21 days(?) in the scroll.
There's also free scroll in Satan and Sons forum, in case you're interested in checking it.
Purple Coconut wrote:bump
A friend of mine told me that recently there were many people posting their reviews in that forum, in case you're interested in reading them.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

There is quite a bit of personal information, however, people on sas have shared what they felt comfortable with anyone knowing.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Satan and Suns
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 356
Spelled Number: 234
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Akelta

lui1993 wrote:on the scroll you get from satan and suns do i have to do some ritual for it to work and what does the scroll say im interested in learning more

Hi lul1993, we do offer scrolls with all our magickals, each one is different and unique to the magickal. We have booklets and connecting scrolls as well on our blog site, but if you mean the scrolls for the demons, those are personal and individual to the demon conjured though the scroll does include the demons sigil, information about them, their appearance and things they like. I hope that answers your question :)
Purple Coconut wrote:bump
Darkwing, is correct we do have people posting their reviews on our forum, though I am not sure I can put the link here but it is the Satan and Suns forum :)

Akelta Wilde
Lover of Darkness and Night.
Mistress of Knowledge.
Purple Coconut
new here
new here

A few friend of mine recommend me to her, they said shes among the best for 3rd eye workings. That part is clear as day to me just wanted to see more success story of others. Headed there to read all the glory too.
Thank you.

bushbeachboy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I had the Lord Uphir working done a couple of months ago. It was certainly worth it. My ability to connect and communicate with my spirits has increased a lot. Dream interaction too.

There are specific exercises that come supplied with the working to make the results more permanent. They are not mandatory, but you'd be silly not to do them.

I am very pleased that I had it done and I'm saving money to get other things done. IMO this path is one of self-improvement, self-empowerment. The workings from Satan & Sons are a great way to improve assist personal growth.

Purple Coconut
new here
new here

Thank you folks for more inspiring review, beneficial suggestions, I enjoy reading success story its inspiring & motivating. 1ht

Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

I have never bought anything from them ever but I have heard nothing but good things. One thing you will encounter is sticker shock. I went to the website hoping to have like a reasonable price tag. And unfortunately I would never be able to fork over those kinds of dollars for that. Although I have wanted to buy from them for so long it kind of soured it for me. If a binding is worth it's weight I feel like it should be that high to where only a "select few" actually get to purchase and experience something outside the box, So anywho I literally just sent them an email at the beginning of last year asking why the prices were so high and the got kind of rude and snippy with me for no solid reason. I mean I get it your stressed of 500 questions a day but for crying out loud put up an FAQ. As a learning member of anything patience is a virtue. I will be the first one to tell you that I haven't experienced anything solid from my bindings but that doesn't mean I'm giving up. But that also means on the same hand that most people need lots of chill while speaking professionally to people when they are asking question on a foreign concept that they have no idea how it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Seller Review”