Satan & Sons/Suns - Priestesses Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

Noctifera wrote:
ahemahemahem wrote:Looking forward to have 1 of the ladies from her that can empower me to be a better person & stronger man.
Me love Dark Bloom Rising.

Dark Bloom Rising is separate from Satan & Sons. It would probably be better for both sellers if people were made more aware of this.

Perhaps a mod might edit the title of their review threads to reflect this by adding the name of the respective practitioners next to the store name - for example 'Satan & Sons/Suns - Priestesses Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra'.
Okidokie I do that now, better that way as I like their service really top notch. I go create the post right away.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I updated the title of this thread to include the priestesses' names.

But unfortunately, as the thread dates back to 2011, there are going to be posts about Adelphia included in the information. I think starting a separate thread for her shop is a good idea, so people can see current information about where she is practicing.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Likes2Read wrote:I updated the title of this thread to include the priestesses' names.

But unfortunately, as the thread dates back to 2011, there are going to be posts about Adelphia included in the information. I think starting a separate thread for her shop is a good idea, so people can see current information about where she is practicing.
Someone has already created a separate thread for Adelphia, so this should help things :) Thanks Likes2Read!

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member

I had the "Lord Uphir - Third Eye Attunement, Activation, Cleansing" service done and it really has helped! I saw my hellcat in my third eye perfectly, I've never really been able to 'see' beings so this is an amazing improvement. I highly recommend this service.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hi Bunni & everybody else that has contributed to this interesting thread.

I am going to ask Akelta for the Lord Uphir work in April (when I have more funds;) )

Those of you that have had the work done, has it helped with your dream awareness/recall/lucidity as well please?
I'm as sensitive as a brick so I hope it will allow me to interact more with my spirits and be aware of paranormal energy in my home.

It would be great to read of more progress reports.....thanks

I used to know things
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member

Izzy69 wrote: Those of you that have had the work done, has it helped with your dream awareness/recall/lucidity as well please?
Yes it has. They are more vivid and messages from my demons come through in my dreams now.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thanks Bunni.....my blood is flowing faster :)

I am waiting for April!!!!

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Bunni wrote:
Izzy69 wrote: Those of you that have had the work done, has it helped with your dream awareness/recall/lucidity as well please?
Yes it has. They are more vivid and messages from my demons come through in my dreams now.
Just a thought....do you find it easier to receive messages from any other WA or DA spirits (if you have any) in your keep or do the demon spirits come through more often as a result of this work?

Thanks

I used to know things
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member

Izzy69 wrote:
Bunni wrote:
Just a thought....do you find it easier to receive messages from any other WA or DA spirits (if you have any) in your keep or do the demon spirits come through more often as a result of this work?

Thanks
I don't keep spirits any more.

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Akelta's talent is incomparable, really. I've had the pleasure of being matched with a demon commander by her and it truly is remarkable the bond I have felt with my familiar from the very beginning.

Priestess Akelta is a very intelligent woman, well versed in her art, insightful and such a delight to chat with. The attention and care that she places into the entire process is incredibly worth it.
You learn more about the realms, more about yourself when engaging with her and the entities she conjures forth. An invaluable aid in one's path.

There are never any lingering doubts about what you are dealing with, a clear view of this practitioner's beliefs, experience, and the nature of what she offers is immediate - a rare transparency which should be appreciated by those of discerning taste, and will stand to inspire more to practice the same discernment!

I have been on the path of working with dark divinities and the 'demonic', as well as a member of this metaphysical community for a long time. I can say per my experience, that not only as a Demonolator but also a Seller within this market - she is one of VERY few unquestionably trustworthy for quality of work and genuine connections made.

And there's my review
2wk 1tu

Return to “Seller Review”