KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm not sure what happens when we die and don't want to learn about it, but I'm curious about some of the things I've seen. I've seen in the Encyclopedia about human spirits called Slaugh (Not sure I spelled it right) who after they die (they're evil humans, or suicide victims, or evil people who commit suicide, I don't remember) become BA spirits who do nothing but harass/try to harm people. And during my browsing of the CH markerplace, I saw something about a demon couple who were lovers in live and now were demons on another realm and wanted to be with human keepers. But it seems that in that realm they were alive somehow...is this like being reincarnated into another form with the full memory of their human life??

And in the opposite, I saw someone post on here they saw a vision where a female demon told them that in a past life, he died in this realm and now is human or something like that.

So can you become something else after you die? Like a demon, a dragon, or whatever? I now recall a dream I had where my dog (my only friend growing up) who had died, was now a massive dragon in another realm...she scared everyone else senseless but was really friendly to me and my sister (less so). That would be cool, though. So is this possible? Does anyone know anything about it? Is it just random or does someone need to do something while they're still alive to achieve this, like a ritual or something?

Truth_Seeker
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: I'm not sure.
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Satyr.
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sorrow
Zodiac:

This is a really great post man! I'm looking forward to other people's replies. Nice username by the way haha.

jasbro07
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: fallen angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: lovesclimbingthruwindows
Zodiac:

KnowlegeSeeker wrote:I'm not sure what happens when we die and don't want to learn about it, but I'm curious about some of the things I've seen. I've seen in the Encyclopedia about human spirits called Slaugh (Not sure I spelled it right) who after they die (they're evil humans, or suicide victims, or evil people who commit suicide, I don't remember) become BA spirits who do nothing but harass/try to harm people. And during my browsing of the CH markerplace, I saw something about a demon couple who were lovers in live and now were demons on another realm and wanted to be with human keepers. But it seems that in that realm they were alive somehow...is this like being reincarnated into another form with the full memory of their human life??

And in the opposite, I saw someone post on here they saw a vision where a female demon told them that in a past life, he died in this realm and now is human or something like that.

So can you become something else after you die? Like a demon, a dragon, or whatever? I now recall a dream I had where my dog (my only friend growing up) who had died, was now a massive dragon in another realm...she scared everyone else senseless but was really friendly to me and my sister (less so). That would be cool, though. So is this possible? Does anyone know anything about it? Is it just random or does someone need to do something while they're still alive to achieve this, like a ritual or something?

i would also love to know if anyone has any knowledge of this. ::poke::

'I would rather be whole, then be good.....'
Carl Jung

“Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my Fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past me, I will turn to see Fear’s path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.”
Dune by Frank Herbert
KnowlegeSeeker
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

::Anyone::

Oceansoul
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 60
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven/Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Oceana Anima
Zodiac:

Oh, I think its possible. Its like a never ending circle when we pass on from this life, it just goes on. If you believe in reincarnation, you were a thousand different humans before on earth, so why couldn't you have been something else before or after when you pass away and reincarnate as a different being, possibly in a different realm than right now?

But if you want to get real complicated, there's also the theory that soul and spirit are two different things. So when we die we split and the "soul" of yourself from this current life (your memories, emotions, morals, the conscious part of you from your old life) goes to heaven or remains in spirit world, and your "spirit" is to be reincarnated as someone or something else as a blank slate with a different personality and all. So, playing devils advocate :mrgreen:, as in i have no idea hehe.

This is more of a ::bump:: because I'd like to know more about this too, it all seems a little confuzling to me. :D

Return to “Human”