Ready To Receive Wishes?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I am starting to realize this too. I deserve certain things, but the only person who is stopping me is me. Good luck to all of you who realize this most important fact!

Close but no Godiva -- Anuh
Genie100
neophyte
neophyte

It's basically the Law of Attraction...Ask and it is GIven...as long as we are in the receiving mode. It's nt always easy to stay connected to source...some days it's a downright struggle, but half the battle is learning to recognize when we're closing ourselves off to the good things waiting for us. Little by little I think it does become a habit to look for the good and to expect that all good things will come our way! Great thread...I am enjoying reading everyone's responses :clap:

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

randomfactsqueen wrote:I am starting to realize this too. I deserve certain things, but the only person who is stopping me is me. Good luck to all of you who realize this most important fact!
I know exactly how you feel. I've been having a lot of these moments where things suddenly click. Over the past few weeks I've had moments where, like you, I realize I deserve certain things in life. Just basic things that all beings deserve, really. However, instead of working towards it, I consciously hold myself back because I feel like what I assume is the process of is akin to showing weakness. (I know it's not, but it's just one of those ideas that have to unlearn.)

Oregane
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: x
If I could be anything, I would be...: x
My magical/paranormal name...: x

Wasn't me, I just loved what you said on your side note:

"Side note, I think that's why a lot of very stupid people are rich. Not that all stupid people are rich, but some people are too ignorant and conceited to even imagine that they aren't deserving of wealth".

I have always been extremely observant, a second nature to me from early age. I would quite easily read individuals moods, behaviours, thoughts and emotional states in a room full of people. And I miss little. I find human nature fascinating, not in a "nosey" way, but in a genuine, "discovering" way.

And what you said struck me many of times before. some have to work hard for everything they wish to achieve, a struggle at a time, every day going over one more fence. Some others don't even have to try, and strange enough their thoughts are very simple( not as in stupid) but very clear, devoid of doubt, or fear of oncoming struggle.

I often wondered if I could live like that, and the answer has always been a resounding no. There is to much out there to discover still, too much of gifted us still learning and growing to what we were made to be. So not trying would be such a waste. And if I don't envy those who do not seek more that what is the token of "society" living, I also believe that we can learn from them to attract what will help us grow stronger without fear or blocks created by ourselves.

I have been working very hard on opening myself to true positive thinking. It has been bearing fruits of late and there is more to come. EFT DIY has been a massive help. But I had forgotten about addressing the"worthy" bit of the equation. Thank you for pointing it out.

Job to be done tomorrow then!

Best wishes

Broceliandefae

Beech
active contributor
active contributor

I love this thread. So insightful and thought out...straight from the heart and soul.

Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks BB. It seems like if there's anyplace to be heartfelt, it's here.

Broceli, I wasn't saying everyone who is rich is stupid, I know a lot that are actually very down to earth and intelligent people. My buddy Damien (he's nicer than his name implies) is one of the best people I know, and he's crazy rich. I also know a piece of dirt that has a 50 million dollar home in Vegas (he's not a friend).

But you're right, what separates them from the people not in their position is that they allowed it to come to them, whether hard work or by accident.

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

In the age and times of instant gratification... actually working towards something is not a popular idea to some. I always in any wish i speak that has to do with myself, say "and I'll do my part too"

I can't expect to wish for a doctorate without putting effort forth to go to school, I can't just expect to have that diploma appear on my desk... I can't wish for love and suddenly find a wedding ring on my finger, plus what would be the fun in that... maybe I can, but i don't think it's how the djinn work. I truley believe that so long as we put the effort forth to change as well as believe we deserve the positive changes, the Djinn are there to give us a guiding hand and put opportunities in our path. The Djinn guide me to a work place a boss who encourages me to go to vet school, paying for my continued education.
I like the idea of the master is the student, these guys have been around for a long time and have alot to tech us, not only about the world (both spiritual and physical) but also ourselves.
The Djinn can't help us if we don't want to help ourselves.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Wasnt_Me
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

You are so right. How arrogant would it be for us to believe we actually know more than the djinn? Not that they are "better" than us, but they've been around such a long time. That in itself means they've been there, and done that.

I'm sure they've had one or two people ask them for money before, and they know how it's supposed to come about.

They know if we just have it one day, out of the blue, we won't have it the next.

Most of my wishes from my djinn have been about my business that I'm trying to get off the ground, and, anytime I get frustrated with them for things not just happening at once, they remind me that I'm building a foundation. Basically they remind me, "How can you expect to have a multi million dollar company if I can't build the proper structure?"

It's pretty humbling, and true.

You can't have a strong tree without first planting firm roots.

They're pretty smart.

What are these principles? Those of good & evil - the belief that nothing is good for a human being which does not make him just, self-controlled, brave, & free: & nothing evil which does not make him the opposite of these.
Oregane
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: x
If I could be anything, I would be...: x
My magical/paranormal name...: x

I am building my own business also. And most of my wishes would be related to its growth and success. It can be very frustrating when what you are building requires trust from others and they don't seem to see that you are genuinely acting in their best interests. It becomes personal somewhat.

I cannot say that wishes have brought instant success but my attitude has mellowed and I am giving it time, building one stone at a time, and as you say growing strong foundations on my reputation and working practices, which is spreading as we speak. People are now walking in which would have never happened 6 months ago. The size of the business involved with each one is also increasing dramatically, and I have altered many of my contacting methods, generating so much more interest. I still work hard, but differently, and in a way the constant pressure I put on myself to succeed has eased to be replaced by determination not to give up and to be there for the time that it takes.

I completely agree that wish granting is not necessarily instant "fireworks" and massive results. You need to pay attention to what is developing around you, thank your spirits for all the small steps that you take and continue on your way with renewed strength.

Real achievement in anything that you wish starts and end with you. Help on the way makes it so much easier and I for one am very grateful for it. Only the blind would not see the difference that my support from my spirits have given me. Probably guilty of not saying to them often enough, but they are reading this as you all are.

joy
active contributor
active contributor

I've enjoyed reading this thanks Wasn't_Me for starting the thread; like you, I believe that it takes a shifting of the thoughts, and sometimes use hypnosis tapes NLP, subliminal Cd's and what ever to help create that. I mean it takes as much energy to think positive affirming stuff as it does negative. I remember seeing this quote "You become what you think about...all the day long" or something like that. And then thoughts into action, with the djinn's as guides, teachers, and helpers. Many times, I think that the spirits start out with little things, and want to see how we react, if we are thankful or able to handle greater gifts. Even in the Bible, it states the we have not because we ask not; and before Jesus healed someone, many times he would ask them if it was what they wanted.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”