What are your experiences of Cherubim Angels?

Resources and links to information on angels.
ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

The few days I have had 'B' she isn't all that active except the fact that when she does show up,she likes to burn holes in people's socks. Never did that to me, just burns a small hole in mom's sock several days in a row.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

The moment I had my Cherub Angel, he told me that my husband needs to be protected and he wasn't just guarding me but also him. He even saved us from a car accident one time.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I saw one time while my husband was asleep, he was surrounding my husband in a blue auric shield. I always see him constantly protecting my husband for me.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

:]
AngelicPride wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:17 am Cherubim aren't friendly, I've found. Actually, a lot of angels are not friendly, and they tend to never be around, so don't expect any manifestations! They mostly stay up in Heaven working with God, and only come down for tasking. They don't get along with most entities, because they are not holy/of God. So, I find that if you're going to think about having angels, you basically have to be exclusive and a worshiper of Yahweh. Not much to get around that, considering the theology behind them! They're warriors and messengers of God first.
Yes, I totally agree with you. Seraphin, cherubs, thron, dominions, powers, virtues, principality archangels and angels are the ranks of the celestial beings. Their ranks are NOT for the purpose of promoting them to be a beter or worse angel. It's significant is about their roles and orders what God created and place them into. Even their specific names are the characters of God. They have assigned with specific' talents ' that they will performs God's will along that line of character.
Those that are in the ranks of arcangels and angels categories are those whos jobs are to protect mankind and be around us. And yes, sent by God to perform particular duties. But if we pray regularly to God, then he might send an angel to help and answer that question for you. We also have at least 1 personal angel from birth until we die. You cannot just see an angel according to your will. You may sincerely ask for it. And if your present angel willing to show himself, it'll be revealed to you in a way that you can PERCEIVE him.

dark_requiem
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

After reading through this thread, I feel like I should add my two cents. To begin with, to say that angels only report to God is a bit narrow since angels as a concept predate Judaism. Apart from beings that can be called angels, the strongest concept of angels that I have found originates from Zoroastrianism and ancient Sumerian texts. This means that before the concept of God, angels existed, which means those angels do not answer to nor do they belong to the hierarchy of that faith.
That being said, specific angels that do fall under the category of belonging to the Abrahamic religions, such as cherubim, chariots, archangels, etc, would probably follow that faith more closely.
I have an angel in my keep, and she has been very interactive and helpful, and I am not a follower of Yahweh, so that argument makes little sense.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

./<
dark_requiem wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:45 pm After reading through this thread, I feel like I should add my two cents. To begin with, to say that angels only report to God is a bit narrow since angels as a concept predate Judaism. Apart from beings that can be called angels, the strongest concept of angels that I have found originates from Zoroastrianism and ancient Sumerian texts. This means that before the concept of God, angels existed, which means those angels do not answer to nor do they belong to the hierarchy of that faith.
That being said, specific angels that do fall under the category of belonging to the Abrahamic religions, such as cherubim, chariots, archangels, etc, would probably follow that faith more closely.
I have an angel in my keep, and she has been very interactive and helpful, and I am not a follower of Yahweh, so that argument makes little sense.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Angel Information”