What are your experiences of Cherubim Angels?

Resources and links to information on angels.
Moonhare
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi I am feeling really drawn to the Cherubim Angels and wanted to know if anyone has one and what your experiences of them have been. Thanks

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0

Hi Moonhare! :wave:

I have a portal binding to a cherubim angel and she is very caring, loving and healing.
A very special connection. I ask her to help me when I am physically in pain and she eases me.
I ask her particular to help me with healing my own issues and also when I am doing healing work with others. She can create a big field of love and healing energies.
She will heal physically, emotionally and mentally. Pure love and light.
A treasure and honour. :heart:

If you feel the call of such an angel presence then believe that it wants to help/assist you with something. :candle:

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Just remember they aren't little or cutesy.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

They are of a loving nature, but they can be big and bad whenever necessary.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Moonhare
new here
new here

Thanks so much for all the advice. Im quite new to spirit keeping so this is a huge learning curve for me. I read on another thread that Angels, the higher up the hierarchy they are the more feisty and temperamental they can be. Is that true of cherubim? As they are I think its the second closest to God (I think?) does that mean that they can be hard on us if they think we are straying from our path etc or are they just a very loving energy that would not harm us in any way whatsoever or are the sort of angels that teach us harsh lessons if they think we need it?

I'm just looking for an angelic energy in my life right now as I have had a really tough few years and just need some angelic loving energy around me. Would you say a cherubim would be the best type of angel for that or another type of spirit? I dont want to bring anything into my home that could potentially turn on me or cause loads of bad luck

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Moonhare wrote:Thanks so much for all the advice. Im quite new to spirit keeping so this is a huge learning curve for me. I read on another thread that Angels, the higher up the hierarchy they are the more feisty and temperamental they can be. Is that true of cherubim? As they are I think its the second closest to God (I think?) does that mean that they can be hard on us if they think we are straying from our path etc or are they just a very loving energy that would not harm us in any way whatsoever or are the sort of angels that teach us harsh lessons if they think we need it?

Most of the time their energy is of a loving nature. If they need to teach a lesson, they can be feisty. When they are protecting, they are more the angry and mean type. Just like humans, their moods can change depending on the situation.

I'm just looking for an angelic energy in my life right now as I have had a really tough few years and just need some angelic loving energy around me. Would you say a cherubim would be the best type of angel for that or another type of spirit? I dont want to bring anything into my home that could potentially turn on me or cause loads of bad luck
I would start with a custom conjure sterling angel.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Angelite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

From all that I have read about them, I understand that Cherubim are angels. But why does CH list them under 'Creature Spirits' and not 'Angel Spirits'?

KNOWLEDGE, TRUTH, LOVE & LIGHT.

Bounteous Blessings,
Angelite

ImageImage

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0

Angelite wrote:From all that I have read about them, I understand that Cherubim are angels. But why does CH list them under 'Creature Spirits' and not 'Angel Spirits'?
Good input...
For me and my knowledge I also know them as very high pure white light angel spirits.
I have also asked myself why they are listed as creatures....even being capable of doing things which I would not associate with them in any way....
Obviously there are different understandings. :candle:
Stick to your own truth and what feels right and good for you!
That´s what matters - and what helps. ;)

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

They are WA beings, but they are still capable of doing DA things to protect their keepers or the entities in their keep. I know that I have seen them do some downright scary things to help me out.

Most angels are like that. It is the same with seraphim and cherubium. Even the throne angels, who usually stay around the throne, can do DA things to protect their charges.

The difference with them and the true DA creatures is they refuse to do DA things unless pushed too far.

Huffette
Moonhare
new here
new here

Thanks so much for all your replies/ Wow Huffette, what sort of scary things have you seen them do? Im new to spirit keeping so this is all new to me

Return to “Angel Information”