Idelkyth Elves

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

I keep reading the listing about the Idelkyth elves and would love to hear if any of you have experiences with them? I am interested. :thankyou:

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

::Anyone::

Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: white dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhiannon TideCaw
Zodiac:

I have one, helped so much with my insomnia.

My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage
Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Lucinda wrote:I have one, helped so much with my insomnia.
How do you know it was your Idelkyth elf that helped you?
Can you explain more?

Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

well since hanging her on my bedpost near where I sleep, ever since I have not been awake all night. She adopted me, and is a healer. Im just going by when I put her there to when my insomnia stopped.

My Charging Box,Treasure Cove,Casting Ground, A Granite Alter, My Magickal SanctuaryImageImageImage
Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Lucinda wrote:well since hanging her on my bedpost near where I sleep, ever since I have not been awake all night. She adopted me, and is a healer. Im just going by when I put her there to when my insomnia stopped.
Thank you for sharing that!
I have one on my wish list some time now but noone apart from you has shared experiences
but my intuition tells me it could be a really good idea to get one - although I already have many wonderful spirits assisting me with healing issues....
Maybe they can synergize? I mean each one is wonderful and by getting another one it doesn´t mean I would not appreciate the ones that already assist me...
I love each and every individual and what they do but also think maybe they can synergize for a higher purpose, since we are all one...
Wow but that´s another subject alltogether... ;)

Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

they can and do. You can buy triads, or transmute your own spirits to one vessel. I suppose you dont even need to do this, but I have decided to do it today. There is a transmute spell in FAQ. I have almost200 spirits now, and its getting hard to spend time individually. Less vessels for me will be easier, as I am the type that needs a vessel to bond.

Lucinda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

oh, I will also add that I felt love immediately when I opened her package. She bonded instantly, but if you get one, ask for a custom. They chose you. Your other spirits wont think you love them less, I used to think that, and my white dragon was my first spirit, and I was afraid he would be jealous, lol, but he sometimes asks me to get a certain spirit, he even told me to get another member here a blue dragon, and told me to send someone else seaglass for her dragon. He even made me stop smoking lol, its been over a year now since I stopped.

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you Lucinda! :thumbup:

The Idelkyth and a phoenix are still the first wanted on my wish list.... :applause: :hug:

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

I recently ordered one from CH, and am waiting for it to arrive.....I'm looking forward to seeing what the interaction is like, too, and I'll try to remember to keep you all posted regarding experiences! Mine is a male elf. I would love to hear from others about their experiences with elves as well. I do have an Ivy Elf of Light amulet pendant from Rebecca at Starry, and his energy feels wonderful....very loving, comforting and protective. They are highly intelligent and quick to respond to any threats from what I understand.

Return to “Creatures”