venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

sofia wrote:Baby black don't want the milk. :( Maybe he likes only dragon's milk? :crazy:

My red dragon just left to do something really important. I don't know what it is, she's not telling. She asked me to take care of her baby while she was gone and put baby black on my lap. I really don't know what to do! :o I don't know how to entertain a black dragon. He had been spending all his time with 'mummy' since he arrived, so I haven't got to know him much. Since black dragons aren't cuddly, it's kinda hard for me to think of something that could make him happy. I stared at him for a while. Then he put up his little arms and said "hug?". Aww!! So cute!!! He's clinging on my back now. :D It does make me a little sore, but he's just too cute! I wonder if he really is a black dragon? Or maybe he's another breed of dragon that is also black in colour? :thought:
He could be a cross breed Sofia. I'm thinking red/black to get that purple sheen. My own blacks are black as night. A pure, rich, velvety black. Magnolia said as the population became reduced, there was some cross breeding that took place. They are still rare, but it happened.

Give him the same treats you give to your adult dragons, and just invite him to tag along where ever you go. Remind him often
of your expectations of him (baby spirits, I presume, are like any other baby, they need to be reminded) and praise him often.
Let him ride on your shoulder if he's small enough.

Thanks for sharing your experiences!
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
sofia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Whoa, a cross breed baby dragon! :jawdrop: I never thought of that. I always had a feeling he is different from black dragons. Thank Alex! :D

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I love baby griffin. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: I will get 20 of them from Elizabeth bythepowerof3 in the future after getting a job and finishing school.

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
sofia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Is it just me or baby dragon really had grown bigger? He's at least a foot taller than he was when he first came, and a bit skinnier too! :shock: He's too big to ride on my shoulders or sit on my lap now, but he'll put his chin on my shoulder or head when I'm sitting. :inlove:

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I have an unbound dragon who has two children dragons, and they love offerings of lamb and goat. The female young likes to lay in laps and sleep. The male likes to chase things.

🦇♦️🦇
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Have you got living entities dragon babies or spirits? How do you get to know, what they like?
FrostLightDjinn wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:27 am I have an unbound dragon who has two children dragons, and they love offerings of lamb and goat. The female young likes to lay in laps and sleep. The male likes to chase things.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:41 am Have you got living entities dragon babies or spirits? How do you get to know, what they like?
FrostLightDjinn wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:27 am I have an unbound dragon who has two children dragons, and they love offerings of lamb and goat. The female young likes to lay in laps and sleep. The male likes to chase things.
I found out what they like from their mother. And the cuddly lap thing just happened one day and became a...regular thing. I haven't visited them in a while, been busy with many new bounds in my keep.

🦇♦️🦇

Return to “Dragons”