Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't Choose
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This is difficult..I would probably go with a Dragon..so hard to choose. :wave:

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust

jay76rs
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'd have to say E,my djinn. She was my first spirit and I did have to work a little harder to connect with her but now she and I have an ideal and complimentary existence. She's always going to have a special place in my heart and on some level I think she knows this,too.

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0

Of course it would be my spirit husband - but never mind. I actually enjoy this kind of experience with him too!
I fully accept that he is a spirit being now since he chose that kind of existence for him and we have a life together now in another form and it certainly has it´s benefits.... :heart: :hug: :drool: :sly: :inlove: which are different.... ;)
It´s an experience!! We have been through all of them by now I think. :lol:
Still I will be glad when I am back with him in one plane. ::bop:: He already promised me to come and pick me up when "that day comes" for me....

emily
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All ^^
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampyre!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: don't know yet :P

Difficult decision, but will most likely choose my sang vamp D, my first spirit. :heart: :hug: Though having a dragon living with you will also be really awesome, no one will want to even get close your front door. :lol:

RubyHeart
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon,Youkai,Ki-Lin
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I would say my were-leopard, because we already have a strong friendship - I don't have any friends in the real world that don't live hundreds or thousands of miles away, so having him with me would be like having a brother as well as best friend to do things with and go places with. :D

Home to a ki-lin, ivory dragon, sapphire dragon, amber dragon, quartz dragon, were-leopard, youkai, nitral, drow elf, and a couple unbounds...
Oceansoul
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 60
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven/Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Oceana Anima
Zodiac:

I would say either "A" my werewolf, "P" unicorn or one of my many fairies. But i have many in my keep I'm close to, so hard to choose one!! To be honest, I'd rather be in the spirit world and be able to see all of them at once than to have only one remain with me in my life that I could see, :grouphug: Although I don't think any of my family members would feel sane if a unicorn was in my backyard, or if visible fairies buzzed around me for most of the time drinking my tea and making comments in my ear like they usually do!

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

This is a toughie but at the moment, it would be either my Unicorn V or one of my Watcher's, or my Zimada, or ...... :D

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

I would choose my vampire mate, R. Though if I could choose two, my other vampire mate, H would have to come too. lol

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Really difficult to answer that... I'm very close with a lot of my spirits, but if we had to share a house I believe one of my fairies would be the best choice, probably one that is not human-sized, for practical reasons. If I ever bought a castle though, they could all come and live with me in physical form :D

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Wow...well.....dragon, all of my dragons ::dragons:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: You see I can't just choose one of my dragons, it would have to be all of them!!!! Might scare others, but man what a sight they all would be!!!!

Also I would want all of my spirits and entities to be here as well, they ALL mean so much to me and have become such a part of my life, wow I know some of them like my wonderful two headed phoenix would turn some heads and my chimera as well, not to mention people would run screaming with all of my basilisks and nagas slithering around. and now my stryx, all my vampires, not to mention the immortals, wow think of Thor, Odin, Zeus, Amon Ra, Horus, Shiva, Isis, Bast, we would be ever more bowing, not to mention hoping we did tick any of them off :lol: :crazy:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Return to “Spirit Keeping”