Husband blocking my para experiences? HELP!

swelfordrn
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: incubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Patrizia
Zodiac:

Ok here is a quick run down. I have always been what you would call a sensitive. I have been married to my husband for 7 yrs. I have had some really significant experiences since we married but recently he has been away at work. The spirit activity has increased amazingly! I love it! But when he comes home on weekends all activity stops. He is a skeptic but at the same time he has had experiences that can't be explained. It is even impacting my bound spirits. He does not practice magic or believe it but he is very negative.
I need serious help. I am desperate! I miss my spirits when he is here. Is there something I can do to block his negative influence?
For example, when he is gone, things move around the house, you hear audible noises, knocks on walls and I have manifestations from my spirits. Then he comes home and 98% of activity stops. I love my husband but I love my spirit family too. I feel like they are a part of me.
What can I do? I cleanse the house regularly to rid his negative energy but I need something much stronger.
Any Ideas? Has anyone been through a similar situation?
Thanks

Patrizia
Coven of Keauki

I love my spirit family!! They color my world supernatural!
etherealmagick.storenvy.com/home
etherealmagick.weebly.com
kenpodragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher on the wall
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkness from Light
Zodiac:

Have you asked your spirits why they are stopping when he is around? This would be the first place to start. The second place would be looking at your relationship with your husband and why you feel that he is blocking your spirits.

I'm not trying to be personal (these are questions to think about and shouldn't be responded to here), but do you and your husband fight often? Do you have anxiety when he is returning or about to return from his trips? What might be happening, and this is just my thoughts, you might be blocking the spirits from communicating with you stemming from a psychological fear of your interaction with your husband (his reactions to spirits, etc...)

Is he open to the paranormal? Have you tried to discuss it with him?

Take a walk on the darker side of life.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

kenpodragon wrote: What might be happening, and this is just my thoughts, you might be blocking the spirits from communicating with you stemming from a psychological fear of your interaction with your husband (his reactions to spirits, etc...)

I agree with this notion.. mind you it's only my opinion as someone outside of the situation, but there could be an (if not overt) subconscious discomfort you feel given that your husband is a skeptic.. and this is causing a block for you.

Also the energetic dynamic simply shifts when one is in the presence of others.. perhaps it will take some practice of interaction and openness while your husband is around, the will and intent to remain open within that environment.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

hmmm, that is very interesting!
Noctifera wrote: perhaps it will take some practice of interaction and openness while your husband is around, the will and intent to remain open within that environment.
i think this is a great suggestion for your situation... i don't know how much you interact openly with them when he is around but maybe even take steps in that direction (which may even be visible to him or not depend upon whether or not he is in the room), if you are comfortable with it of course!

cheerz :peace:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
swelfordrn
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you all for your advise and while it has not occured to me yet it is true that I limit my interaction with them when he is around. I just came out to him about being pagan this past year so it may very well be that. He knows when I am spellcasting and stuff because I have a dedicated altar room now that I have came out to him. But I don't do much in front of him. I will try that. Thank you all. I love my CH family.

Patrizia
Coven of Keauki

Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Wisp
My magical/paranormal name...: Proud spiritual brother of Yllektmas
Zodiac:

Do consider the negativity too...
I have a serious doubter/cause of extreme negativity with me most of the time too. Since being back in her presence, ive felt much as you described, and have serious issues connecting with my gang. Finally away, for the past month, and still not being able to recover.

Endy

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Everything I write I have lived;
Everything I write is an implication
Of that which I have not..."
- P. M.

"Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - W. B. Yeats
swelfordrn
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Well short of divorcing him, which I'm not doing, how do I handle the negativity? I have a spelled item for me that takes negative energy directed toward me to turn it into positive energy. But I don't think that will help my spirits. I'm not sure how to deal with it. I mean my guys are just as important to me as my family here in the physical plane. It hurts me to have that distance between us.

Patrizia
Coven of Keauki

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Have you tried shielding yourself from the negativity? I have to cleanse myself from it every day as I work with a negative boss. This has in the past caused a decrease in sensitivity. I am working on shielding for that as well. Try a shield when he is around and see if that will help. Also, if you have fae or angels, ask them to help with his negativity.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

My wife is actively shuts out para activity, she doesnt like it, she wants nothing to do with it...but i choose to stay...and i let the negativity role off. My spirits keep quiet around her, and not at my request...but it is their choice...please remember this, they are with you no matter what, they have your best interests at heart, and will work towards helping you achieve what you need to...so it may be hard, but as you work towards the goal of interaction, on the level you had before, you will be stronger for it...you are the only one who can let someone take this gift from you.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
swelfordrn
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:My wife is actively shuts out para activity, she doesnt like it, she wants nothing to do with it...but i choose to stay...and i let the negativity role off. My spirits keep quiet around her, and not at my request...but it is their choice...please remember this, they are with you no matter what, they have your best interests at heart, and will work towards helping you achieve what you need to...so it may be hard, but as you work towards the goal of interaction, on the level you had before, you will be stronger for it...you are the only one who can let someone take this gift from you.
I cannot thank you enough for that. You are right. I guess I was being a little selfish only thinking of how I am feeling and not considering that they may be staying away for a more important reason. Thanks for relating your experience to me. It helps so much. I will hang in there.
Your post was the just the inspiration that I needed right now.

Patrizia
Coven of Keauki

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”