You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

Hello everyone, I was reading about Incubus, Succubus, Cambion and Nympho and reading about some in ebay and I am wondering are they shape-shifters? Can they are manifest into a physical form?

Also about communicating, connecting and bonding with them, Do I do that just like doing it with other spirits?

Lastly, any advice, treats and special invocation or ritual can be shared please do.

Kind Regards,

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hi Light Night :wave:

Yes, you bond with sex spirits the same way your bond with any other; meditation, talking, etc. You can find association information (herbs, stones/crystals, months, etc) on incubi, succubi, and cambions in the CH encyclopedia: http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ities.html
All of which can be used to better bond with these spirits. A general invocation can also be found in the CH encyclopedia.

I'm not sure about cambions, but in/succubi and nymphos can manifest in your dreams, daydreams, and meditations.

teabags
neophyte
neophyte

G'day,

Incubus/succubus can shape-shift into whatever form that's most pleasing to you. And they add lustrous energy into your aura, helping you attract the opposite sex. They are more like "raw sexual fantasy & pleasure"...

Pure Nymphos do not shape-shift and only take part in "more like romantic style sex"...and nothing else.

These above should help increase libido, passions...bedroom stamina? :think: :lol: :drool:

Cambion is a hybrid of human and incubus/succubus...very cunning and persuasive on humans to do their bidding. I suppose you can get their help in "persuading/seducing" your target...

Only Nymphos are white light, the others are DA. So I'm sure you're aware of the DA effects.
I have succubi, so I tend to use lavender scented candles, incense around them.
Always ask the seller for specific instructions on bonding...if there's none, just do as your other spirits...meditate, talk, carry the vessel, etc...

I don't know about Cambion, my succubi do give me sensations, sexual thoughts, light streak/orbs...not experienced any full manifestation. That's probably more likely in dreams, meditation state...

Best regards!

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
Light Night
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't pick one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal or demigod
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emrys which means immortal also Merlin name ;P

Wow, thats very helpful. Thank you both very much :)

"It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."
-Buddha

Return to “Dark Arts”