Plan on getting on Hellhound

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters A-H.
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I don't know there is just an indescribable feeling for me for the hellhound. You can say it is love at first sight. I am surprised at myself. Generally I go for the lighter part like unicorn, gold dragon, angels, and gryphon. But Hellhound, I don't know maybe I will have a second thought. It is just that I have quite collection of spirits. So I don't want to scare of my black cat or my fae. I just feel the hellhound the darker part of me want a hellhound. You may call it split personalities. But I have dark thoughts and light thoughts entwined. I always try not to lean to the darker side. That's why I am afraid of the dark. As I type this, I keep getting image of large, red eye dogs, his saliva over the door. I don't know if my guardian unicorn would like this. So I am asking or you experience.
Thanks

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have several Hellhounds. They are great protectors...They prowel my property at night and then snuggle in bed with me sometimes. They give me a secure feeling! :inlove:

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

balance, Hellhounds were the first that I was drawn to also! I had the SAME feeling that you describe.

I agree with ambiew. I LOVE the several that I have and they are very protective. I actually don't think the Unicorn would mind. They are also as ambiew describes in that they are constantly 'on the prowl' protecting you and your property. Hubby Will has seen the first one that I received standing by our Plymouth Sundance vehicle. This is a small car but the hound was as big as it was. It was very respectful of him and simply looked at him. They are very much like really big dogs. Their appearance is very similar to a 'cane corso' type of dog. (at least the ones I have are similar to that) BUT just remember that they aren't really dogs and are very powerful, albeit loyal, spirits. They can also 'speak' to you in human voice.
;) :D

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Hello

I have alot of faeries and a Hellhound, but no scaring, no arguing.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks y'all for the helpful inputs :mrgreen: . I will def think about it. Right now for my situation now I live in a dorm. I just don't want the hellhound cause any trouble that get me kicked out. I love hellhound. :inlove: I share with them indescribable connection, sort of companionship between a keeper and spirit. It is just hard to describe. Right now, I think I NEED a hippocampus. Not really called to though. I have a large assortment of spirits that needed to be harmonious. I think I may need to do this myself since my words may be stronger and influential to them rather than the hippocampus. :lol:

Promise me, just one thing. When you ever feel afraid, feel hurt and lost. Come to me and wash those pains away.
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

IF YOU FEEL THE CALLING THEN YOU SHOULD ANSWER IT. THEY ARE GOOD PROTECTORS & WON'T CAUSE YOU ANY TROUBLES. THEY AREN'T LOOKING FOR A FIGHT OR TO CREATE A BAD ENVIRONMENT LIKE SOME OF THE DARKER DA SPIRITS. THEY ARE A GOOD CHOICE :twisted:

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

balance, as tm said they are similar to very large dogs perhaps a cane corso with russian wolfhound because of the hair type (at least mine are longer haired and on the mangy side, but love them none the less). they constantly prowl and are always on guard....and they will crawl into bed after a good night of prowling if you allow them. i don't see you having any problems between your spirits over the addition of a hellhound. it's nice to hear that you want to ask your spirits about new additions...very nice and respectful, but remember you are the keeper so if you're drawn to a spirit, then acknowledge the connection and try to acquire them. take care! arsine :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

My BigDog looks more like a scruffy Great Dane on steroids :lol:

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ok, then it is decided that I will take a hellhound :evil: , Thanks everybody especially Ash and Crone for guiding me. Right now the question is choosing between the SRA or the custom. I will spend some thoughts on this. On Wikepedia, they said that Cerebus is actually Hellhound of Hades. I am interested in your thinking.

thebalance116
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Between Ferir and Hellhound, what is the main difference?

Return to “Dark Arts A-H”