venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

THE DARK MATTER OF SPACE, THEY KNOW IT'S ACTUALLY SOMETHING, NOT A VOID, BUT WHAT IS IT?

COULD THE DARK MATTER OF OUR UNIVERSE BE MADE OF SOULS? WHEN YOU DIE, SOME PEOPLE THINK YOU GO INTO THE DARKNESS, THERE'S NOTHING BEYOND LIFE, JUST ETERNAL DARKNESS. COULD THAT DARKNESS, & THE FABRIC OF OUR UNIVERSE, BE MADE OF THE SOULS OF THE DEAD?

ENTER YOUR THOUGHTS HERE---
WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Interesting, I know that it makes matter heavier that it should be.
All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

hhhmmmm :think: maybe it's energy, dark energy.

A vast pool of cosmic dark energy!.

from death energy, to chaos energy to negativity, and what not!.

to cosmic residue !
Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon & vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Morgana
Zodiac:

Hmmmm....darkness afterlife, nice thought for many :crazy: ....but personally I don't think we die and go into darkness at all. I think we go "into the light".... :lol: ...what a cliche. ::facepalm:: ...jeez I could have come up with something better, right? Anyway, seriously, I think our soul's home base is a spiritual realm where we all collide somehow and work out various ways to evolve. I think that spiritual realm has no matter, I think its all an energetic field without physical properties at all. When there is a lack of matter and properties there is an absence of all color as well; absence of color is white. Black is the inclusion of all colors. I think the souls that do not evolve or actually regress go somewhere within the spiritual realm as well to a more isolated existence with their guide, like a rehab of sorts. What happens when we complete our evolution? Well, maybe we get to "stay home" and help others or move on to a new world with different properties and challenges. I don't know, i wish i did, but at my present moment this is what I imagine this all to be. Just speculation presented by thought process and intuition, I guess. :think:

The dark void, or the dark matter could very well be a whole different universe or world, or various worlds with different entities of existence. It could be a whole different dynamic system of living beings and worlds in there. Who knows, maybe some of our spirit visitors are from this place? :crazy:

Thanks for the interesting topic, i'd love to see more theories..... :sly:
Blessings,
M. :star:
"YOU CANNOT TRAVEL ON THE
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

IT'S CERTAINLY SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

THEY ESTIMATE OVER 100 BILLION PEOPLE HAVE EVER BEEN BORN ON PLANET EARTH. WITH THE RATE OF DEATHS, ESPECIALLY PRE-DATING THE 20TH CENTURY, IT MAKES YOU WONDER ABOUT THE UNIVERSE EXPANDING & WHOSE BACKS IT MIGHT BE EXPANDING ON.

OF COURSE, THIS A MACABRE CONVERSATION WE HAD AMONGST MY COLLEAGUES A FEW DAYS AGO, & I THOUGHT IT INTERESTING ENOUGH TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. THEY SAY THE UNIVERSE IS EXPANDING FROM A SINGLE EXPLOSION SITE, BUT WHAT IF IT'S EXPANDING BECAUSE THE SOULS OF THE DEAD CONTINUE TO GROW.
WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:IT'S CERTAINLY SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

THEY ESTIMATE OVER 100 BILLION PEOPLE HAVE EVER BEEN BORN ON PLANET EARTH. WITH THE RATE OF DEATHS, ESPECIALLY PRE-DATING THE 20TH CENTURY, IT MAKES YOU WONDER ABOUT THE UNIVERSE EXPANDING & WHOSE BACKS IT MIGHT BE EXPANDING ON.

OF COURSE, THIS A MACABRE CONVERSATION WE HAD AMONGST MY COLLEAGUES A FEW DAYS AGO, & I THOUGHT IT INTERESTING ENOUGH TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK. THEY SAY THE UNIVERSE IS EXPANDING FROM A SINGLE EXPLOSION SITE, BUT WHAT IF IT'S EXPANDING BECAUSE THE SOULS OF THE DEAD CONTINUE TO GROW.
Fascinating thing to ponder :think:
Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:IT'S CERTAINLY SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.

So, do we grow into new worlds? Using those souls of the dead to occupy other types of beings? Or is it just expanding from our tiny perspective and it has always been a big growing apparatus? Has it been always expanding and our own regression of evolution ties us to this world we don't want to leave instead of just moving on to other places we should have been many centuries ago?
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Morgana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Fascinating thing to ponder :think:[/quote]

I like to ponder... :sly: You may even have to shut me up at some point.... ;)
PATH UNTIL YOU BECOME
THE PATH ITSELF." Buddha
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

The act of dieing releases a large amount of darker energy to the perception of a lot of people. And if that energy is what makes dark matter then it would be a revolutionary breakthrough in our comprehension of how the cosmos works. It may not be something that can be quantified by science as it currently operates but a breakthrough none the less.
All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I have died a couple of times (none of them my fault, just so you know). I never saw a light. I saw darkness. Endless, peaceful, empty, quiet, painless darkness. It was... quite lovely. There was no sorrow, no sound... Of course, there was also nothing else, either.

It was nice enough that, every now and then, when I meditate, I go back there. It's a lovely break.

Of course, I have reasons to come home... and when I go there, I always make sure to hook a line to something living so I can COME home...

But it's a nice place to vacation.
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series

Return to “Ash”