active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

goldenhawk Posted: Mar 5 2008, 06:19 AM

Robina

Group: Members
Member No.: 63

Hi Everyone
I have Achilois, and wanted her because she is a healer, I have a lot of pain in my
neck and shoulders, had it for years, was looking for a way to get rid of it. How do
I ask her to help with the pain? Because I have got used to the pain, I thought
everyone had it, but there are lots of people I have asked and they don't have this
pain. Any help will be greatly appreciated. I have already asked her but have still
got the pain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Theresa Posted: Mar 5 2008, 06:36 AM

Blessed

Member No.: 3

How long hav eyou had her??
Is it possible you haven't had her long enough to bond close enough yet?

--------------------
''Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened"

Ghosts were people too

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

spiritsearcher Posted: Mar 5 2008, 06:52 AM

Omniscient Spirit

Member No.: 62

I would try and talk with her daily and let her know that you want her for more than just her powers..It makes the bonding faster and helps create a firmer trust...

goldenhawk Posted: Mar 5 2008, 07:12 AM

Robina

Hello
I have had her about a week? I do talk to her a lot, maybe I should carry her
with me? I don't even know how to pronounce her name, I did ask Magnolia
but I know she is busy. I will also try meditating with her. Thanks for the
advice, any other advice will be appreciated.
Rob

Hatshpset Posted: Mar 5 2008, 10:33 AM

My spirits make my life complete

Member No.: 18

dear goldenhawk; as well as the intentions are we have to give sufficient time for us to bond and connect with our entities and sometimes that means they must have a firm trust for us before they feel comfortable in assisting. as spiritsearcher said, entities must be able to know they can trust us and that we trust them fully before any type of bond can begin. connecting can take a very short period of time or upwards to 360 days or even longer. you just have to continue doing what you are doing, talk to her and let her see your heart.

also please remember that our spirits will not "cure us" of what ails us but rather will help us find ways to help ourselves. my spirits have helped me with my pain but they have not eliminated it. we must realize at times that we are where we are in life and what we deal with as that is the lesson we must hopefully learn in this life. if our spirits were able to undo that which the universe has given to us to learn from, then what is it we are learning - nothing!

pete, well said! blessed be. arsine

--------------------
Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, it keeps us grounded.

To observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence. Jiddu Krishnamurti

To be conscious of Being, you need to reclaim consciousness from the mind. This is one of the most essential tasks on your spiritual journey. Eckhart Tolle

umbrea Posted: Mar 5 2008, 11:59 AM

Wise Spirit

Member No.: 7

Dear Golden Hawk,
I have found that I bond more quickly when I keep the vessel on me or very close to me, so that the entity gets comfortable with my energies and vice versa.
Daily meditation is also an excellent practice, if not daily, as often as possible.
Strangely as it might sound, learn the proper pronounciation of it's name. I once knew of an entity that thought that I was being disrespectful when I pronounced it's name wrong, so it didn't really want to bond with me. You can use a pendulum , to establish this , as well as what they prefer in the way of offerings, music, incense, etc... When they know that we will provide the things that make them happy, most will react in kind.
These things seemed to, at least for me, to speed the process along, especially in the beginning, when I was first starting out.
Hope these suggestions help ! Blessed Be !

P.S. Under http://www.creepyhollows.com , click on literature, great info in there on bonding with your entity and Invocations/Portal keys.

This post has been edited by umbrea on Mar 5 2008, 12:24 PM

goldenhawk Posted: Mar 6 2008, 03:12 PM

Robina

Thanks everyone for your advice, I do appreciate it. I take on board everything you say, I feel
I may have been a bit selfish, expecting too much from her, too quickly. I took them all
out yesterday, down to the beach, and to Maidstone today.
Rob

Return to “Immortals”