neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: fallen angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: lovesclimbingthruwindows
Zodiac:

Anybody seen Gravity? George Clooney, Sandra Bullock in outer space?

I took my demoness to see Gravity and she screamed like a little girl....'i believe! i believe!' :crazy: ::rofl:: ::rofl:: just about peed my pants laughing -- that is once i figured out what all the commotion was about and that she really (really!) was serious.... ::rofl::

Anyways, Gravity's not paranormal but something about the effects of gravity in a human's body and a demon's perception turned the movie into a paranormal event extraordinaire.....it also ruined the movie for me. :silly: Taking her to the movies is like going with a little kid -- i guess she had the last laugh though...because:

So, seeing as my night out was a disaster I turned to a vampire movie ( we are the night ) which i held low hopes for but couldn't find anything else so..... Only mediocre, kind of interesting, lots of blood...but for effects the very beginning was super cool as it had the vamps jumping out of a plane vampire style. but.... there was a scene about the early half of the movie where main character is looking in the mirror and getting goosebumps but can only see herself in the mirror (of course) and vamp is right behind her. and then she gets bit.
it was mildly cool and that was it but the best part happened about 2 hours after the movie finished. i had gone off to get something in a dark room and all of a sudden....yep, you got it.... major goosebumps and the room temp. drops 10 degrees and I'm thinking "wha.....???" and then this spirit attacks but i didn't really feel in danger though i couldn't for the life of me understand the who/what /where of it. :crazy: ::rofl::

ahh, she's so evil, i just love her. yes, it was my shape shifting cross dressing privacy act demoness playing at evil vampire. she was so perfect i honestly had no idea who it was! there was an underlying feeling of gentleness peeking through though...can't describe it as anything else, so i knew i wasn't quite in as much danger as it felt. still, guess who was screaming like a little girl that time?? Ha. prankster extraordinaire yes!!! :heart:

Bag. :lol:

:candle:

'I would rather be whole, then be good.....'
Carl Jung

“Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my Fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past me, I will turn to see Fear’s path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.”
Dune by Frank Herbert

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”